What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Mig-29 and Mig 21 on Cap sortie are down.... two pilots were on mig 29 and 1 pilot was in Mig-21 all three survived and arrested

Why would IAF send 3 different type of fighters in one sortie? That's just crazy. Also congrats on first air to air kills for jf17

As ispr states there locked on 6 air targets but due to danger of colleteral damage public on ground they forgive them and kick them out

He should be treated for his injuries, and looked after well.

If I were incharge, I would set an example by giving the Indian pilot the necessary help and even start negotiating his return. This will help de-escalate the situation and will be a major PR victory.
He is protected under Geneva Conventions. Your call.

He ccompleted his training
Excellent work

I think they are were flying
Migs 29 or mirage 2000
Anyone can confirm it...
Reports are he was in a MiG.

Modi got humiliated. He thought he could attack Pak and would get free easy votes and Pak wouldn't attack back at all. Fast forward to today.

Shame on Modi for war mongering to just votes.
Umm. He was caught on Pak soil, not Indian soil.

upload_2019-2-27_12-44-31.png

Indian trolls who claims indian pilots are not suppose to have moustaches are actually the Joke of century!!

View attachment 542366

This is Indian Air Chief and i guess he doesnt have a moustache but hair from his nostrils have grown so big they look like moustaches

Indian pilots aren't supposed to have facial hairs except shikhs. But mustache is acceptable I suppose.

6 Targets attacked in IOK by PAF in retaliation to Indian aggression
We had no option but to respond
We chose targets that were not military or which would result in human casualties
We dropped bombs in areas short of the targets to show we have the will and capacity but do not wish to be irresponsible
We showed that we can do it but for the sake of peace decided not to.
It wasn't really a retaliation but show of strength that we are capable.
We do not want to escalate , we do not want to go in the direction of war.
The PM and the people of Pakistan have indicated we do not want war and we do not wish for war.
Once we had hit the targets then two Indian war planes crossed in to Pakistan territory and were shot down by PAF
One wreckage fell on their side and one wreckage fell on our side.
We have news of another Indian aircraft downing but it was not due to PAF action.
Two pilots arrested we are giving them due protocol
One of the pilots was injured and has been transferred to CMS and will be cared for.
The other is in the custody of PA.
Indian media has reported downing of PAF F16 but no F16s have been used.
We have no news of any aircraft being downed by the Indians.
People of Pakistan, the Government of Pakistan, the armed forces of Pakistan have always conveyed a message of peace to India and the route to peace goes through dialogue.
Both countries have the ability and capacity (to wage war) but war is a failure of policy which India needs to understand.
As the PM said War is easy to start but where it ends no one knows.
Having displayed our capability and will and resolve we still do not wish to escalate , we wish to follow a path to peace.
People in both countries and the region have a right to live and live in peace.
If you say you want your people to have education, good health, employment, then come and meet with us, talk to us, war is not the solution. No issue is resolved by war.
India should consider our offer calmly and consider where we wish to go.
The international community has a responsibility too.
The situation that exists between India and Pakistan, Pakistan does not wish to go towards war.
We have message of peace.
India should also come forward and see how the environment between India and Pakistan are a threat to peace and development not only between the two countries but to the region and beyond.
Our different response and the way we have behaved responsibly, Pakistani media has performed peace journalism, the action we have taken is in self defense.
We do not wish to indicate a victory.
No one wins in war and no one loses in war, only humanity loses.
I request that the Pakistani media maintains objective reporting and perform reporting to take us to peace.
Our reporting today has been responsible and talking of peace.
Our Message is for peace.

ou are kuty ki dum beta you will not admit anything :lol:mi-17 hawa se gir gya mig-21 ko zameen se pather mar ker giraya :D
I dont know what you written there I dont speculate. MI 17 crash is nothing to do with anything

Back
Top Bottom