What's new

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan

Many innocent people were killed, while the fire fight in the TAJ was still in progress, accusations on Pakistan were already in full flow.
There were allegedly a dozen attackers, yet one which is prominent in every CCTV image or Video grab is the sole survivor.
As i said, many lost dear ones, let's hope the culprit beyond the atrocity gets what he, she or they deserve.

At that time when the attacks were going on The control room in Karachi was using communication equipment which Indian agencies can listen.
The words Jundal spoken are pure Hindi and these voice samples add to the evidence. There was enough evidence due to this phone tapping that was given to pakistan, as usual it was ignored.
Indian intelligence even pin pointed the ISI officers involved in the terror attack based on voice samples. US also has this evidence and whole world knows it.
Pakistani leaders are making them selves a set of Jokers.

That is a little too rich coming from the likes of you!! Do you even know what that means? Theres a little saying which comes to mind - "practice before you preach". Know its meaning, eh?

Ya...come down from your high Horse, Snow White has never lived in India or Pakistan....get the drift......eh. !!

dont you know he is the master of offtopic posts....he too doesnt know what all **** he post all alomg the day....next post will contain some lonks about either "Hindu terror" or "Indian poverty" but he will nvr talk on topic.
Oh I see. I am new so I was not aware about it. Thanks anyways.

Typical Pakistani denial.

Well, just wait and watch. Pakistanis' Karma has after all started getting to their backs.

Guys.. Its that moron Rehman Malik.. His absurdities and lack of grey matter is one of the few things Indian and Pakistani members agree on.. Ignore him and move on

Yes,the one who strongly believes girlfriends hands in killings.

Shhhhh.... The Drama Queen has already been well exposed.

If this is the belief of pakistan's educated elite, then allah only what will be the beliefs of pakistan's illiterate. :disagree::disagree:

I mean how much really a country's people can be brain washed by the establishment which even include its educated population as well. People in pakistan have access to the internet, still they believe pakistan is innocent right from the start!! :sick::sick:

India, US & Israel had planned this attack & of course the blame was put on Pakistan & it was a perfect time for them to do it because the trio knew that the corrupt are ruling Pakistan & they will never want the flow of Dollars to stop to them. The fact is still the same because that's the truth that these trio had planned this attack in India to stage Pakistan & this is still continuing.

when the attacks were happening - Pakistan has nothing to do with it, BJP terrorists

when dossiers handed over - all false info in it

when said kasab was pakistani - no he was not

when said faridkot is his village - theres no such village

when the village found and his father was questioned - he is lying

next day, when his father went missing with heavy police guarding his house - its internal matter of pakistan..nothing to do with india

when accepted kasab was pakistani - no other pakistani involved

when proofs of hafiz saeed and zaki ur rehman dog handed over - we dont take such proofs

when asked y isnt the court proceedings going on - the judges have changed 5 times

when asked y judges changed - india has nothing to do with it

now they have got a new story...since abu the dog was born in india (inspite of having a **** passport and wife) - indian citizens were involved and pakistan got nothing to do with it

i mean wt-f??...u think such an attack is possible in a foreign country without some1 from there being involved??...oh did i mention david headley??

Just as long you accept every other suicide bombs that kill your citizen is your plot, Pakistan.. Can we shake on that?

Basically Indians making a big crying out of this. What hes saying is right, don't blame Pakistan for everything that happens in your country, you idiots. Its not our fault your police is the most incompetent that they cant stop Jundal from going to Saud in a Indian airport!

Mind that, Indian Muslims are waking up, you guys have been treating them bad since 1947, You guys should stop that.

Back
Top Bottom