What's new

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan

Guys.. Its that moron Rehman Malik.. His absurdities and lack of grey matter is one of the few things Indian and Pakistani members agree on.. Ignore him and move on

Guys.. Its that moron Rehman Malik.. His absurdities and lack of grey matter is one of the few things Indian and Pakistani members agree on.. Ignore him and move on

Rehman Malik is the same guy who says he has evidence of India's hand in Balochistan and he will present to world at suitable time and that was over 2 years ago and im still waiting.

US Secretory of State tells it officially, calling you guys conspiracy theorists. I thought she was over reacting but this news shows that she was right.

Pakistan’s intelligence agencies are accused of abducting, torturing and killing fellow citizens every day. Therefore, the conspiracy crowd thinks it would be normal for the CIA (Read RAW here), as well, to sacrifice American (Read Indian here) lives to achieve its goals.

Pakistanis give credibility to anything that fits the “us against them” model of world politics. That behavior is rooted in our national paranoia. We believe that the whole world is conspiring against us.

Conspiracy theories abound in Pakistan - Hillary Clinton

So all the peace talk between India and Pakistan came to square one. I was expecting this.

Pakistan that worked hard to block Jundal's deportation for almost a year on grounds that he was actually Riyasat Ali from Pakistan, suddenly switched track to audaciously suggest that Jundal being an Indian national suggests that 26/11 could have been an Indian plot.

This is 100% proof Pakistan state or ISI had nothing to do with 26/11. The fact that they didn't know that this mastermind was not a Pakistani but an Indian.

US Secretory of State tells it officially, calling you guys conspiracy theorists. I thought she was over reacting but this news shows that she was right.

Forget what Hilary thinks sitting several thousand miles away, a little introspection may prove a bit fidgeting and.....likewise i can provide several links to the effect but i am sure you are quite familiar with the term...."Fake Encounters". !!

Forget what Hilary thinks sitting several thousand miles away, a little introspection may prove a bit fidgeting and.....likewise i can provide several links to the effect but i am sure you are quite familiar with the term...."Fake Encounters". !!

Whats your opinion on 26/11, who were behind this.

This is 100% proof Pakistan state or ISI had nothing to do with 26/11. The fact that they didn't know that this mastermind was not a Pakistani but an Indian.

He is not the mastermind. He is one of the conspirators involved in the attacks. He was a Hindi Teacher for terrorists.

Pakistan that worked hard to block Jundal's deportation for almost a year on grounds that he was actually Riyasat Ali from Pakistan, suddenly switched track to audaciously suggest that Jundal being an Indian national suggests that 26/11 could have been an Indian plot.
This actually shows that Pakistan tried very hard to save this terrorist from India. The moment it realised that it could not save him anymore, it suddenly changed the stance and came up with the new theory that this attack was an Indian plot. How very innovative!

Agree with you about this Fake Encouters thing! Everyone knows about them. What about it and what its got to do with what I was talking about?

Whats your opinion on 26/11, who were behind this.

Many innocent people were killed, while the fire fight in the TAJ was still in progress, accusations on Pakistan were already in full flow.
There were allegedly a dozen attackers, yet one which is prominent in every CCTV image or Video grab is the sole survivor.
As i said, many lost dear ones, let's hope the culprit beyond the atrocity gets what he, she or they deserve.

The point here is that Pakistan can never ever be trusted.Forget about settling Siachen or sir creek or whatever "outstanding" issues there are.They have shown once again shown how slippery they can get.What angers me is the absence of any shame on their part.Forget about trade with Pakistan.We don't need all these things.Security is paramount and there can be no compromise whatsoever regarding it.Have we seriously lost our minds that we are selling power to Pakistan.When we have a shortage of around 100,000MW in our own country.

Two events this month clearly demonstrate the back-stabbing nature.One is the violation of the cease fire where our posts came under heavy fire.Second is the Sarabjit issue.There is no need of any CBMs.A scorpion can look benign but he is born to bite.

a little introspection may prove a bit fidgeting
That is a little too rich coming from the likes of you!! Do you even know what that means? Theres a little saying which comes to mind - "practice before you preach". Know its meaning, eh?

He is not the mastermind. He is one of the conspirators involved in the attacks. He was a Hindi Teacher for terrorists.

This actually shows that Pakistan tried very hard to save this terrorist from India. The moment it realised that it could not save him anymore, it suddenly changed the stance and came up with the new theory that this attack was an Indian plot. How very innovative!

Agree with you about this Fake Encouters thing! Everyone knows about them. What about it and what its got to do with what I was talking about?
dont you know he is the master of offtopic posts....he too doesnt know what all **** he post all alomg the day....next post will contain some lonks about either "Hindu terror" or "Indian poverty" but he will nvr talk on topic.

9/11 was false flag n big operation..Reason--Invasion of A-stan

Mumbai was fake---?for wat? Invasion or attack on whom?

Ques to pakistanis

Pakistan and its claims are just for local consumption....for all i care ,the most insignificant populace.

Pakistan knows well that if India wants it can make SA testify tht Pakistan was lobbying against the deportation of there asset
but India dose not dwell on cheap diplomatic oneupmanship.

It would have also put strain on SA's relations with Pak ,but we dont believe in cornering our allies diplomatically to take sides.

even still pakistan choses to lie out of its teeth....what does it hope to achieve? Ur just further belittling ur Image globally.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom