What's new

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan

A country of 121cr population is begging another country with 20cr population to do something about the killers of its people siting in that country for last four year and the smaller country is busy obfuscating . fcuk sh**.

This pakistanloving whimpering titular unelectable Prime Minister of india Mr Manmohan singh has been a bloody letdown if not outright disgrace all fronts of governance .Its going remain his final legacy.:tdown:

US didn't wait to Try Osama in court of law for Osama never claimed that he orchestrated 9/11 . When they found his hide out, they went in and made bullet holes in the his brain.

On the other hand we have been mailing dossiers after dossiers to pakistan like a bloody fool only to be thrown into the dustbin by smirking Pakistanis.

Finally ,let me say for there have been loads violence in pakistan in the past few years since we saw that gruesome actof terror in 26/11/2009 ,its poetic justice for the victims of the Mumbai attacks .

As per the stats... 35,000 deaths in attacks.Age old saying... "What you give is what you get"

Rehman Malik is the same guy who says he has evidence of India's hand in Balochistan and he will present to world at suitable time and that was over 2 years ago and im still waiting.

Rehman Malik?? Naam he kaafi hai! :D :D

The question is how did the Saudis know that? Pakistan was claiming that they wanted him, he had an Pakistani passport, yet the Saudis for some reason believed India & not Pakistan. Strange, one may say or if you are a little more clued in; see the writing on the wall & make necessary changes.

when did PAKISTAN say give him to us he is one of ours? according to indian TOI and all the hindustan times and what not! HE WAS in PAKISTANI jail then escaped ended up in SAUDI and got deported to INDIA!

if i believe that story then i can claim that Pakistan couldn't hand him over directly to india hence used SAUDI to hand him over.

all this i deduced from your media NOT international! as for your claim that Paksitan wanted him well do you have any news you can post to back your claim?

A country of 121cr population is begging another country with 20cr population to do something about the killers of its people siting in that country for last four year and the smaller country is busy obfuscating . fcuk sh**.

This pakistanloving whimpering titular unelectable Prime Minister of india Mr Manmohan singh has been a bloody letdown if not outright disgrace all fronts of governance .Its going remain his final legacy.:tdown:

US didn't wait to Try Osama in court of law for Osama never claimed that he orchestrated 9/11 . When they found his hide out, they went in and made bullet holes in the his brain.

On the other hand we have been mailing dossiers after dossiers to pakistan like a bloody fool only to be thrown into the dustbin by smirking Pakistanis.

Finally ,let me say for there have been loads violence in pakistan in the past few years since we saw that gruesome actof terror in 26/11/2009 ,its poetic justice for the victims of the Mumbai attacks .

mailing dossier after dossier? who said according to INDIAN chitamnbaramahanm he said we will NOT share any info with pakistan! and if you have so many dossiers hand them to the WORLD community and tell them to pressurize us!

as for the "poetic justice" lol this is a nice one i am sure you learnt this from your BAJRANG DAL classes!

when did PAKISTAN say give him to us he is one of ours? according to indian TOI and all the hindustan times and what not! HE WAS in PAKISTANI jail then escaped ended up in SAUDI and got deported to INDIA!

if i believe that story then i can claim that Pakistan couldn't hand him over directly to india hence used SAUDI to hand him over.

all this i deduced from your media NOT international! as for your claim that Paksitan wanted him well do you have any news you can post to back your claim?

mailing dossier after dossier? who said according to INDIAN chitamnbaramahanm he said we will NOT share any info with pakistan! and if you have so many dossiers hand them to the WORLD community and tell them to pressurize us!

as for the "poetic justice" lol this is a nice one i am sure you learnt this from your BAJRANG DAL classes!

And you think your government will go to press and tell them that we gave a fake passport to terrorist and was trying to help him avoid deportation.

And you think your government will go to press and tell them that we gave a fake passport to terrorist and was trying to help him avoid deportation.

Pakistan didn't try to stop his deportation. infact who knows Pakistan might have actually told saudi deport him he is not ours!!

no one reported your claism except ofcourse your media that feeds you nonsense all the time. i checked and checked and rechecked except hindustan times,times of india no one claims that Pakistan tried to stop his deportation.

best was that times of india earlier claimed that he was in Pakistani jail then mysteriously appeared in SAUDI and then got deported!

http://articles.economictimes.india.../32472599_1_abu-jundal-abu-hamza-pak-passport

interesting confusion the indian chandamnadbraham is having!

and a post FROM A NEUTRAL SOURCE for you

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...umbai-attacks-handler-Abu-Hamza-arrested.html

clearly no mention of Pakistan stopping deportation OR that pakistan kept him in a PALACE type prision that was claimed by your media earlier

m so weak at using the net that even i cant find a single "INTERNATIONAL MEDIA" article backing ur points...help me pls

Pakistan didn't try to stop his deportation. infact who knows Pakistan might have actually told saudi deport him he is not ours!!

no one reported your claism except ofcourse your media that feeds you nonsense all the time. i checked and checked and rechecked except hindustan times,times of india no one claims that Pakistan tried to stop his deportation.

best was that times of india earlier claimed that he was in Pakistani jail then mysteriously appeared in SAUDI and then got deported!

Arrested Abu Hamza not same as one named in list given to Pakistan - Economic Times

interesting confusion the indian chandamnadbraham is having!

and a post FROM A NEUTRAL SOURCE for you

Mumbai attacks 'handler' Abu Hamza 'arrested' - Telegraph

clearly no mention of Pakistan stopping deportation OR that pakistan kept him in a PALACE type prision that was claimed by your media earlier

theres also no mention of pakistan asking KSA to deport him...who knows pakistan might have stopped his deportation??...u see...conspiracy theories go both ways

frankly even i cudnt find where pakistan tried to stopped his deportation like other indians here are saying

Back
Top Bottom