What's new

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan

Pakistan was trying to stop Abu Jundal from getting deported because he had Pakistani passport, simple. He should have came to Pakistan.

There can be only 2 possibilities. Either Pakistani passport of this terrorist was real or fake. If it was real, then anyway Pakistan's complicity is proven since they issued a real pakistani passport to a terrorist. If the passport was fake, then trying to extradite the terrorist to Pakistan doesnt make sense since a fake passport can be easily caught in scrutiny and if Pakistan despite that tried to get Abu Jundal to Pakistan, then it surely means Pakistan was trying to hide its role.

Pakistani members may chose to believe it or not, but Pakistani state's complicity in terrorism is pretty well established now..

Make me now feel a little less sorry for all the terrorism going around in Pakistan..

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan - Times Of India

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM/NEW DELHI: Abu Jundal's disclosures — about the involvement of Pakistan's official agencies in the 26/11 plot and Islamabad's determined effort to block the deportation of one of the Mumbai attacks' masterminds to India — threaten to strain the bilateral ties.

Pakistan that worked hard to block Jundal's deportation for almost a year on grounds that he was actually Riyasat Ali from Pakistan, suddenly switched track to audaciously suggest that Jundal being an Indian national suggests that 26/11 could have been an Indian plot.

Even as Jundal gave details of the collaboration of Pakistan's state agencies in the 26/11 plot, its Interior Ministery adviser Rehman Malik blithely said India should focus on the role of Indians like Jundal, Fahim Ansari and Sabahuddin Ahmed in the Mumbai attacks. "Zabiuddin is Indian, he was caught in India, he did everything in India. Why are you blaming Pakistan? He is your citizen. That means your agencies failed to control their citizens. Please have a look at your system as well," Malik said.

Malik claimed that all the recent terror attacks in India had been the handiwork of Hindu terrorists. Claiming he had warned home minister P Chidambaram of this, Malik said, "We warned you (India) three years back that Hindu extremism is coming to your country. Your own Taliban are emerging there. So now we've seen the result and I wish best of luck to India that the law enforcement agencies must do something to stop it," he said.

The remark, seen as insensitive at a time when Jundal's arrest has revived the painful memories of the terrorist assault on Mumbai, rankled even more because Pakistan's efforts to block the deportation of the terrorist have confirmed doubts in India that Islamabad has no intention to keep its promise to punish the 26/11 perpetrators. They also coincided with Jundal's disclosure about the elaborate effort that Lashkar and ISI made to make 26/11 appear a handiwork of Hindu extremists.

Rehman's outburst followed a strong statement by Chidambaram about the complicity of Pakistan. "India's claim of the Pakistan state's involvement in Mumbai's 26/11 terror strike has been proved with the confession statement of Abu Jundal," Chidambaram stated in Thirvananthapuram on Wednesday.

"There has been a state involvement in the 26/11 attack and we have been constantly claiming this. Now Abu Jundal has confirmed this to the interrogators," he told reporters.

The home minister also disclosed that he had on Tuesday got a note from Malik requesting him to share with Islamabad information that was gathered about Jundal.

"We will do that in due course. But I will insist that Pakistan keeps its promise and gives us the voice samples of all the persons whose list was given. Let's see how Pakistan reacts. It is Pakistan which is under pressure, not India," he said.

The exchange confirmed that the arrest and subsequent revelations are sure to contribute to a period of chill in the bilateral relations, because, despite everything, Pakistan's actions on terrorism do not make the cut.

Chidambaram's ire is centred on the fact that for months Pakistan tried hard to stop the deportation of Zabiuddin, alias Jundal to India. It was a clear sign that Pakistan retained interest in keeping their terror assets intact, and Chidambaram will now up the ante on voice samples from Pakistan. That will become the new benchmark of Pakistan's cooperation on terror.
Some tings are really strange about 9/11 first Indian Navy was having its biggest exercises their and still a boat manages to pass through it than operation lasts 3 days and still no pictures of those 9 other than kasab people had been shown and Kasab saying Bhawan kay liay mujhay maaf kar do man a Muslim never says that

Some tings are really strange about 9/11 first Indian Navy was having its biggest exercises their and still a boat manages to pass through it

Your army has a huge deployment and operations in your tribal regions. Despite that the TTP are at will killing your civilians in bomb blasts and your army folks in direct attacks. What does that prove? That this whole TTP business in Pakistan is really strange ??

idid i think you should just read this :

Delusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That means you missed "Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"
Do you want me to post that link again my friend?

Some tings are really strange about 9/11 first Indian Navy was having its biggest exercises their and still a boat manages to pass through it than operation lasts 3 days and still no pictures of those 9 other than kasab people had been shown and Kasab saying Bhawan kay liay mujhay maaf kar do man a Muslim never says that
We are talking about 26/11 bro.

There can be only 2 possibilities. Either Pakistani passport of this terrorist was real or fake. If it was real, then anyway Pakistan's complicity is proven since they issued a real pakistani passport to a terrorist. If the passport was fake, then trying to extradite the terrorist to Pakistan doesnt make sense since a fake passport can be easily caught in scrutiny and if Pakistan despite that tried to get Abu Jundal to Pakistan, then it surely means Pakistan was trying to hide its role. Pakistani members may chose to believe it or not, but Pakistani state's complicity in terrorism is pretty well established now..

Make me now feel a little less sorry for all the terrorism going around in Pakistan..
Very good point. Any Pakistani member want to address the bold part above???

That means you missed "Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"
Do you want me to post that link again my friend?

We are talking about 26/11 bro.

Very good point. Any Pakistani member want to address the bold part above???

again opinons allegations don't MAKE UP PROOF do they? the world needs to see indian proof not indian opinons!

again opinons allegations don't MAKE UP PROOF do they? the world needs to see indian proof not indian opinons!

For people living in denial nothing will serve as proof. Some people are habitual liar.

You know the reason I was giving you the link about Denial, because you guys first deny it and then accept it within no time.

Just like you denied of Kasab being a Pakistani national, then you accepted it.
Just like you denied having any connection in kargil, then you accepted it. (just example, dont want to talk about it)
Just like you denied that Abu Jindal is an Indian, then you (HAD TO because of Saudis) accepted it.
Just like you denied Laden's presense in Pakistan, then you (Again, HAD TO because of US) accepted it.

I can go on and on you know. You guys are in denial as usual. No matter what the world do or say, you will remain in denial.

So here is a link for you again. -

Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me know if you want to read about Delusion too. I'll do the needful.

Dude you seems to being confused between sea and pond. Have you ever seen a sea?

You know the reason I was giving you the link about Denial, because you guys first deny it and then accept it within no time.

Just like you denied of Kasab being a Pakistani national, then you accepted it.
Just like you denied having any connection in kargil, then you accepted it. (just example, dont want to talk about it)
Just like you denied that Abu Jindal is an Indian, then you (HAD TO because of Saudis) accepted it.
Just like you denied Laden's presense in Pakistan, then you (Again, HAD TO because of US) accepted it.

I can go on and on you know. You guys are in denial as usual. No matter what the world do or say, you will remain in denial.

So here is a link for you again. -

Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me know if you want to read about Delusion too. I'll do the needful.

denial is what surjeet singh,kashmir singh & surbjeet singh did before they stepped back into india!

and like i said world needs PROOF not opinons! and in 4 years india found NONE that they can run to the world UN or USA with & cry about Pakistan.

For people living in denial nothing will serve as proof. Some people are habitual liar.

for people who start believing their own MYTHS there is no way back!! bollywood tends to do that i guess to indians!

denial is what surjeet singh,kashmir singh & surbjeet singh did before they stepped back into india!

and like i said world needs PROOF not opinons! and in 4 years india found NONE that they can run to the world UN or USA with & cry about Pakistan.
Do you mean we have not given the proofs to you?

Do you mean we have not given the proofs to you?

do you even have proofs? if so GIVE IT TO THE WORLD! forget us give it to UN and USA and all rthat government of Pakistan or ISI or military is involved!

if govt or military is involved in some conspiracy ......
it doesnt matter even if u gave them truck load of proofs.....bcz how could they say that everything is pointing at them.....

do you even have proofs? if so GIVE IT TO THE WORLD! forget us give it to UN and USA and all rthat government of Pakistan or ISI or military is involved!
No need to do that. It has already done enough damage to image of Pakistan and ISI.
To every Tom, D!ck and Harry, it doesn't matter where are the proofs, as they are already busy in their day to day life, they believe what is simple to digest and what media is telling them.

Ask yorself one question, much you research on every topic lets say "defense related" on daily basis. Either you dedicate your entire day to it or you have a normal life (sorry if it offends anyone)

There exists a three type of influences, media, word of mouth and social influence
External Influence(Media)- what you see and read .
Word of mouth - what you hear and believe a fact from other person.
Social influence- what you accept as truth as majority of person believes so.

Put these factors in this context, 26/11, you will see what and why You think and believe, and so does Indians and rest of the world.

Krait ma-man, you a psyche major? :D
No need to do that. It has already done enough damage to image of Pakistan and ISI.
To every Tom, D!ck and Harry, it doesn't matter where are the proofs, as they are already busy in their day to day life, they believe what is simple to digest and what media is telling them.

Ask yorself one question, much you research on every topic lets say "defense related" on daily basis. Either you dedicate your entire day to it or you have a normal life (sorry if it offends anyone)

There exists a three type of influences, media, word of mouth and social influence
External Influence(Media)- what you see and read .
Word of mouth - what you hear and believe a fact from other person.
Social influence- what you accept as truth as majority of person believes so.

Put these factors in this context, 26/11, you will see what and why You think and believe, and so does Indians and rest of the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom