What's new

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan

all terror attacks in india are one way or another linked to local indians

indians need to stop being biased and conduct an unbiased investigation, even before the terrorists are caught he is bound to be declared pakistani

indians arnt innocents, few days ago where sarjeet singh was released indians gloated about how illegaly he was detained and how so called innocent guy was tortured, while on other hand this terrorist admits he was a spy and then admmits how well this terrorist was treated in pak jails

Conspiracy theories... That's all you guys can come up with it.

Tell me dear, which leaders of TTP are Pakistani? Or did you pull this out of your a$s like 99% of Indians...

Besides, LeT is full of Indian Kashmiris. What you sow, shall you reap.

Ajmal Kasab was wearing a Hindu orange band... How is he Pakistani? And we didn't cry, it was your media and govt that cried, begged for Pakistan to let out the truth.

Conspiracy theories are mostly in India, every terror strike that happens you blame it on ISI, I mean seriously? And then you say LeT will para glide with bombs. :rofl: :lol:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Anarkali ka phone tha Ice cream khana bahut jaruri hai.

all terror attacks in india are one way or another linked to local indians

indians need to stop being biased and conduct an unbiased investigation, even before the terrorists are caught he is bound to be declared pakistani

indians arnt innocents, few days ago where sarjeet singh was released indians gloated about how illegaly he was detained and how so called innocent guy was tortured, while on other hand this terrorist admits he was a spy and then admmits how well this terrorist was treated in pak jails
terrorist is not same as spy. I am sure there are many pakistani spies in India who are not into terrorism.

Either reply to my post or not, don't make such stupid comments.

You are a Class A moron, read your own posts and get a bowl to collect the dripping retardation. I posted facts and you pulled out the orange band out of your ***. You have no valid statements to base your hysteria on, so keep shouting how Ajmal Kasab was a Hindu because he had an orange band.

According to you the whole OBL raid was a CIA/RAW/Mossad/Martian/Alien conspiracy against your great nation? Right?

You are a Class A moron, read your own posts and get a bowl to collect the dripping retardation. I posted facts and you pulled out the orange band out of your ***. You have no valid statements to base your hysteria on, so keep shouting how Ajmal Kasab was a Hindu because he had an orange band.

According to you the whole OBL raid was a CIA/RAW/Mossad/Martian/Alien conspiracy against your great nation? Right?

All I read here was :blah: moron :blah: idiot :blah: I can't reply to his posts, so I'll say some retarded $hit :blah:

All I read here was :blah: moron :blah: idiot :blah: I can't reply to his posts, so I'll say some retarded $hit :blah:

Cut the crap.

1)Tell me what do you think of OBL raid on 2nd May last year.

2) What's your stand on the fact when your country's lies were nailed when your interior minister called up a press conf and admitted that a Pakistani was involved in 26/11.

Try answering without being a joke.

Cut the crap. Tell me what do you think of OBL raid on 2nd May last year.

Why are you bringing OBL here. What does it have anything to do with the topic?

I understand, you are Indian you'll pull up anything that is not related to the topic. :smokin:

2) What's your stand on the fact when your country's lies were nailed when your interior minister called up a press conf and admitted that a Pakistani was involved in 26/11.

Oh, dear, Rehman Malik never said that a Pakistani was involved. He said it was Indian so why is Indian govt blaming us, that too without proof?

Try answering this without acting like a know-it-all..

I understand, you are Indian you'll pull up anything that is not related to the topic. :smokin:

Oh, dear, Rehman Malik never said that a Pakistani was involved. He said it was Indian so why is Indian govt blaming us, that too without proof?

Now it is confirmed, you don't even know what your minister's official statement was. I think you are confused between Kasab and Jundal. You have a lot to catch up. By the way, Your dodges regarding OBL are understandable as they brought shame and embarrassment to your country.

Conspiracy theories... That's all you guys can come up with it.

Tell me dear, which leaders of TTP are Pakistani? Or did you pull this out of your a$s like 99% of Indians...

Besides, LeT is full of Indian Kashmiris. What you sow, shall you reap.

Ajmal Kasab was wearing a Hindu orange band... How is he Pakistani? And we didn't cry, it was your media and govt that cried, begged for Pakistan to let out the truth.

Conspiracy theories are mostly in India, every terror strike that happens you blame it on ISI, I mean seriously? And then you say LeT will para glide with bombs. :rofl: :lol:

dint u read anything about david headley suggesting and arranging orange bands for the terrorists??...

anyway...heres the answer to ur conspiracy theories

https://aacounterterror.wordpress.com/section-1-part-2/

there are a lot of other things on this blog which u myt like to go thru

without proof u said??...without proof eh??...

go break ur head searching for the proof that pak courts will ACCEPT....may i ask u something??...is it a general trend in pak or 26/11 is a special case where judges are changed 5 times??

our interior minister is a joke, he has said on several occasions many things which are completely idiotic and indians know this, he has also said several times about the proofs of indian involvement in balochistan, now do you agree with that?

Who cares about mumbai attack, fuk'em.

There’s a 9/11, 26/11 and 7/7. Then there’s Everyday in Pakistan. Who cares about Pakistan. They are getting £uked left right and center each day every day. And that is the direct result of a minority of people in Pakistan with an indifferent attitude towards the basic values and virtues of life.

There is no point discussing it with Pakistanis, they fully support terror in India. They are using lame duck arguments to argue. According to them DNA results are weak proof but band is strong proof.

These guys want to say that ISI people are so dumb that they will not know these basic deception techniques when they send their terrorist to foreign land.

No wonder they have cracked all CIA/MOSAD/RAW plans overnight.

Back
Top Bottom