What's new

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan

if 26/ 11 was indian planned attack then all the attcaks in pakistan are planned by pakistani govt to kill its own people.

India has achieved its objectives as far as the Mumbai attacks g, for sure we Indians knew Pakistan is, was or will not accept any proof given by India no point in wasting time there, the govt of India's objective to prove that Pakistan is a terror sponcering state has worked like a charm. The world including Pakistans friends believes it beyond any doubt.

our interior minister is a joke, he has said on several occasions many things which are completely idiotic and indians know this, he has also said several times about the proofs of indian involvement in balochistan, now do you agree with that?

I would agree with him if you present commendable proof of our involvement in Balochistan in the UN. I won't run away and bury my head under sand like your country does every time. Pakistan doesn't need anymore proof, what you guys need to do is some rethinking and self evaluation.

and there is NO PROOF from india and yet they believe their own delusional created story that ISI was behind the mumbai incident.

well i say whatever makes indians sleep at night let them keep believing it

if 26/11 was Indian plot, then why kasab and co killed Americans in Taj too?

surely we wont want to piss US for sake of defaming Pakistan especially knowing that US will find out who is behind this

^^ he wont reply neither to you nor post number 85

Pakistan was trying to stop Abu Jundal from getting deported because he had Pakistani passport, simple. He should have came to Pakistan.

where is the INDIAN proof to the world?????? NONE in 4 bloody years NO PROOF! only talk and more trolling!

IF india had ANY PROOF they would have run around the globe with it! but sadly they haven't got any hence after almost 4 years they have simmered down. OFCOURSE just before elections the hue & cry will rise again.

if INDIA has proof they would have gone to UN with it ,US with it and everyone in the world with it! BUT they got none their story doesn't stick!
Did you read this my friend?
Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Delusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom