What's new

26/11 was an Indian plot, claims Pakistan

lol i am fed up by this indian topi drama. no evidence ever shown. if u have show us if not plz zipppppp

And lets assume we did it and in punjbai we sa ju phatna he phat lu

Halaat dekhe hain Pakistan ke after 2008.. You probably missed it, but it seems kaafi kuch phat liya already.. And Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost..

Basically Indians making a big crying out of this. What hes saying is right, don't blame Pakistan for everything that happens in your country, you idiots. Its not our fault your police is the most incompetent that they cant stop Jundal from going to Saud in a Indian airport!

Mind that, Indian Muslims are waking up, you guys have been treating them bad since 1947, You guys should stop that.

You are a Pro. :tup::toast_sign:

lol i am fed up by this indian topi drama. no evidence ever shown. if u have show us if not plz zipppppp

Rahman Malik believes that it was a terrorist attacks by Indian girlfriends.

Indian govt should put out a statement saying that the attacks done by TTP in Pakistan are actually a Pakistani plot. After all these guys are Pakistani only (P in TTP stands for Pakistan)

Also it is quite possible to incite sentiment against NATO and Afghanistan.

guys..no need to force members form some specific country to admit the truth..the whole world knows the fact that almost in every incident related to international terrorism,always a specific country's name come up..their admittance or denial doesn't make much of difference..just pray for inevitable that real culprits will going to be punished..one way or another..

Are you a top official in the Judiciary of Pakistan?

If not, then who are you to receive the evidence?

Indian govt should put out a statement saying that the attacks done by TTP in Pakistan are actually a Pakistani plot. After all these guys are Pakistani only (P in TTP stands for Pakistan)

Also it is quite possible to incite sentiment against NATO and Afghanistan.

MOD EDIT TTP are ethnically Afghan Pushtun.

You idiot, TTP are ethnically Afghan Pushtun.

I think its all a ploy of Pakistani govt to divert the attention of its citizens from its own incompetencies to wards NATO and Afhanistan.

Most of the leaders of TTP are Pakistani citizens after all..

haha...... jundal said it or not orange media did said it and these indian believe so much on this orange media that they think its always speaking truth.

Well sorry to bust the bubble orange media is full of **** they will publish all the report to make u indian happy and let u live in the fantasy world u have created around u abt incredible shinng india.........

haha...... jundal said it or not orange media did said it and these indian believe so much on this orange media that they think its always speaking truth.

Well sorry to bust the bubble orange media is full of **** they will publish all the report to make u indian happy and let u live in the fantasy world u have created around u abt incredible shinng india.........

You have nothing to bring to the discussion table kid. Don't pollute the airwaves with your retarded posts. It is the same Pakistan which after 1 month of hue and cry shamefully accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani.

OBL was pulled right out of your *** when your so called sovereignty was raped midnight.

Conspiracy theories may be your bread and butter but it is not so in other parts of the world kid.

PS: Your signature is shining like a HALO around your retarded existence.

I think its all a ploy of Pakistani govt to divert the attention of its citizens from its own incompetencies to wards NATO and Afhanistan.

Most of the leaders of TTP are Pakistani citizens after all..

Conspiracy theories... That's all you guys can come up with it.

Tell me dear, which leaders of TTP are Pakistani? Or did you pull this out of your a$s like 99% of Indians...

Besides, LeT is full of Indian Kashmiris. What you sow, shall you reap.

You have nothing to bring to the discussion table kid. Don't pollute the airwaves with your retarded posts. It is the same Pakistan which after 1 month of hue and cry shamefully accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani.

OBL was pulled right out of your *** when your so called sovereignty was raped midnight.

Conspiracy theories may be your bread and butter but it is not so in other parts of the world kid.

PS: Your signature is shining like a HALO around your retarded existence.

Ajmal Kasab was wearing a Hindu orange band... How is he Pakistani? And we didn't cry, it was your media and govt that cried, begged for Pakistan to let out the truth.

Conspiracy theories are mostly in India, every terror strike that happens you blame it on ISI, I mean seriously? And then you say LeT will para glide with bombs. :rofl: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom