What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

Weddings in these pictures have nothing to do with Pakistani wedding I suppose, except perhaps for the .001% elites.

You remember that statement by Raisani "Degree, degree hoti hai" ? Same logic "aurat aurat hoti hai" :D

Well IF we were fond of dark ones, we'd got to Sudan won't we? :p:
well tbh i have seen sudani also with arabs ;-)

done..now i too edit....but tbh every 3rd women nowadays is talking the tongue of western women...this sis in forum are some women who make me belive that yes there are girls left who talk wisely understanding the real games going on in this world against islam

Appreciate the nice feedback and I understand how you intended it - don't worry

Appreciate the nice feedback and I understand how you intended it - don't worry
i had a feeling that u may have taken my message the other way

i once attended an arab wedding here and i loved that...somehow they were true arab cultured people and their whole clan took 4x4 cars in desert..there were many many air conditioned tents and maynn mandiiii was awesome

I cried so much on my wedding day, more so than my wife when it was time to take her home. I cried and cried, my mother couldn't console me, my grandmother tried and failed, my aunties tried and I just couldn't stop the tears.

I just couldn't believe what I had just done.

Pakistani weddings are about three things flashy clothes,nice marriage hall and great food if one of the above is not upto par log batein banatey hain

Whatever you do, people will still talk nonsense.

i don't know how one can handle so much attention or the prying eyes watching your every move.
i hate these wedding functions and if ever i do get married i will be doing it in a mosque or a small hall with only my blood relatives (which thank god are few) and my best friend on my side.

I wanted to have my Nikah in a Masjid, and then rukhsati from there. I did not want this nonsense of Barat and all, but my in- laws got offended, "Hum gharib nahi hain".

I have sisters, I know the headaches and pain, but sanity did not prevail.

yeah nowadays weddings are to expensive and gettin married is so hard.

if you ill forget it you aint getting married (degree dnt matter)not even your close cousin except you will be bypassed for your younger brother becuase he is healthy , works , has a house and car and bank account.

nowadays it not love or simple arrange it more money/career portfolio game.

my belief fcuk it grab any women bang it make babies, who care fcuk culture bullsh it.

plz dnt let no one decide your wives or husbands it become a curse later on.

what i observed is the molvi type of families once they get money god they become elite while the average family becomes more humble.

i wonder how many you have been rejected and now they interest was for your little brothers becuase they have lighter skin and green eyes etc and you dark and normal brown eyes.

We need to say it to them straight. Islam came 1400 years ago, Iraq and Syria were reading The Noble Qu'ran and Hadiths for 1400. ISIS came in to the scene in 2003 AFTER the invasion of destabilising the Countries and allowing rogue groups to take control with weaponry that says 'Made in America' - go figure.

To have this belief that there's something wrong in the scriptures, that the foundations of Islam promotes violence is absolutely incorrect.

Islam is targeted easily because it's the ONLY Faith economically functional. Infact era of Caliphate during Abu Bakr - Uthman (R.A) and the way they ran countries in terms of tax/systems/people are copied by the West because their strategies were brilliant.

There wasn't a case of extremism - they were literate for 10yrs plus in The Qu'ran and its interpretations - it was implemented.

Iraq, Syria and Libya weren't attacked because of 'extremists' it's because their governments were no longer prepared to exchange oil for paper money but gold, which ultimately would drop the US dollar, they had no central banks, and were debt free.

Destroy a country's infrastructure/economy and have them in debt is practically enslaving a country and easier to control.

Some of these so-called Islamphobes are ignorant media fed air heads.

That is a bit of needless romanticism as well.
Yes, the initial years were the best years simply because they were a fairer system than what was currently implemented; one could argue that the Byzantines had a great system or the Persian but in terms of management and governance the initial Islamic state was more efficient.

However, the problem did not begin with ISIS; Islamic begun to rot during the initial days of the Abbasid Caliphate and regardless of expansion and progress; the society and religion became political and the real spirit of Islam degraded until it nothing more than a tool as it is today. Archaic concepts are kept to empower otherwise useless clergy and keep muslims in an almost pre-Islamic mindset of fearing "offending" old established ideas and rituals..which was oddly the very thing Islam came to erase.

As for economics, there were disastrous decisions made economically by Muslims throughout times and the Mughals, Turks and even the "golden" Baghdad age are prime examples of it.

However, the current events are essentially the result of the rise and falls of US hegemony as it is the poster child of neoliberal capitalist ideals and a much more historic exploitation of the South by the North. Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists are irrelevant.. this is a world cycle.

Anyway, lets stick to the topic of weddings.

I cried so much on my wedding day, more so than my wife when it was time to take her home. I cried and cried, my mother couldn't console me, my grandmother tried and failed, my aunties tried and I just couldn't stop the tears.

I just couldn't believe what I had just done.
Sada chiryian da chamba we babul asaan ud jana

Back
Top Bottom