What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

Weddings-Were-Expensive-Pre-Pinterest-Too.gif

Not much different in the west it it?

:o: pagal ho gaye hoo kya? :rofl: I said if you're smoking charas and it doesnt affect me in any way whatsoever thn I really don't care do whatever you want. What I'm actually saying is, as a law abiding citizen, you have to respect the laws of the lands. No matter what!

This is where your naivety becomes all too apparent. No body cares or is asking what you, as an individual, have to say about 'charas', we are debating on governmental regulation.

Sir the point am making is - there are legal ways to drive (lets say) a car and thn there are illegal ways to drive a car usi tarah there are legal ways to carry a gun and thn there are illegal ways to carry a gun. those who do not follow the law are criminals, u need licence to drive, same way u need licence to carry a gun.

And those 'legal ways' of using a gun are called 'gun control regulations'. Kindly first educate yourself about the topics that you wish to debate upon, it is little amusement when you dance all over the place, contradicting your own self, presenting no arguments, only tons of diatribe and then have to resort to name calling in hopes that the reader will entertain you as anything more than an ill-educated child out to score juvenile points.

Agar aap meri life ki guarantee day saktey hoo toh I don't really need a gun, but if you cannot thn hosh k nakhun loo yaaar.

:cheers:

Every case study, research study and example set by the numerous people's, educated enough about the matter, in the world indisputably states that your life's safety and everyone else's life's safety is far more guaranteed with stricter gun control regulation than without. All the links that you were provided with state exactly as such, but you didn't read any of them did you? Hosh ke nakhun and what not. Even a cursory glance at what gun proliferation did to KPK after the soviet invasion would be enough for a man wise enough to add 2 into 2.......but then that is a very strict condition, isn't it? Furthermore, numerous studies have already been conducted on the supposed claim that a citizen possessing a gun is safer and all of them state that this argument is a little more than a Hollywood-doped-up child's fantasy. In the overwhelming majority of the cases the self-acclaimed gunslinger will wet his pants and run the other way. However, gun possession is not the focus of this debate, stricter gun control is (which apparently you have no clue of), nor do we want to douse the wild west fantasies of an internet warrior.

Plus agar mainay aapko nuksaan hi pohanchana hai toh, cricket bat say bhi pohancha sakta hoon, cars toh bohat door ki baat hai Sir!

What? Do you even attempt to make any sense? What is the probability of you successfully killing a man with a cricket bat Vs a gun?

I think I've told you in one of my previous posts that this new topic needs another thread and if you really wanna discuss this make another thread and we will talk about it jab tak aap bolo gay.

Yet when advised to let the discussion be, in my very first post, you proceeded to start a debate presenting nonsensical arguments, if any, relaying solely on name calling..........Like I said, do you even attempt to make any sense?

and Plus this forum is full of intellectual log more knowledgeable thn you and me, jo humain join kareingey iss convo main.

I don't know about that but I'm pretty sure there are at least some who would make a lot more sense than you did, would have the sense to read and educate themselves when provided an opportunity to and would not need to resort to name calling to pretend to be a man.

And I fully support the legal ways to carry a gun

:coffee::pakistan:

Clueless........

ps: I apologise for the late reply, I was out of town. Although, not nearly as much since you didn't have much to say of sense anyway. This will be my last post on the matter here. If you wish to discuss more, please do educate yourself on the matter first and then create that thread which apparently you told me to make and yet kept on posting right here.

do you even attempt to make any sense?

Yet u wrote a 1000 words or so piece just to reply to my nonsensical argument? Looks like ive hit a nerve right there, have i not? :rofl:

Soo jaa munnay, aur mujhey bhi sonay day, maheeney baad uth kar jawab deney aa gaye ho :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom