What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

most of the photos are from recent trends in weddings, selected locations, ambiance, artistic vision, color selection for dress, makeup, photographer's skills etc are mainly contributing factors for these some fine photographs, btw those involved charged hefty amounts for a bunch of pics which is not affordable for majority in society

What you say is true but this reflects the aspiration of people. If you have the money, what shall you do.

what shall you do.
one can do much more welfare work with the excessive wealth, mainly the support for poor to let their daughters get married, development of education institutes and hospitals etc

First get engaged have the date of marriage decided and make sure it cannot be postponed.............. so that once you go nuts its not that easy for everyone to back off ....... especially your fiancee (emotional hathyachar) ............. smajay? to the decent limits of "May bus app k ilawah kissi say shadi nai karo gi" wagaira wagaira wala level........ matlab sabz bagh dikaho tumhara kya jata hay ........ :devil: badh may to sab chand tary bhool jaty hain waisy b.:D

Next thing if you have already assessed that they are not going to listen to any demands of simplicity from you (don't demand simplicity just assess) ...... make it expensive for them ........ so much so that they start screaming .................. like agar wo barat dhoom dham say karna chahy to bol do tumhary itnaaaaaaaaay barati ho gay ............... demand demand demand ............. dowry shopping kay liay sath chaly jao her cheez may keeray nikalo ....... don't let them settle for anything ......... demand expensive stuff which is well out of their reach .................... once they come back complaining then tell them its either this or your original plan of simplicity ................ now at that point chances are you will be alone fighting your's plus their's family ........ so its better have your siblings brainwashed beforehand to stand with you, start gathering support from start you will need it (Aur hand apni fiancee ko yeh sab btany ki bhool mat karna, ziada jazbati honay ki zaroorat nai hay). Apply the delay tactics as much as you can so that on one hand they keep worrying about approaching marriage date and on other they haven't been able to fully prepare for it.

Once that phase is complete .............. the next stage is paying extra money to band baja barat walay log to ensure their dhol and other stuff doesn't perform according to wishes of audience ...... such a performance that everybody wishes to kill them for performing.:coffee:

Remember in all this haste don't let anyone sit and agree on Cheeda Cheeda Nukat of Nikah form (Download kar kay parh laina aik dafa) ............... so when the time for Nikah approaches the situation should be such that when Molvi Sb asks for the "Haq Mehar amount" your side and their side is looking to each other confused ............ now don't give them more than half a minute to think ......... gather courage and strike asking Molvi Sb what was "Haq Mehr" of Hazrat Ayesha .............. just tell him to convert that to current PKR value and write that .............. Mazhab ki mar :enjoy:

Once you have said Qabool hay Qabool hay well that is the moment you are officially entitled to start your own family number in Nadra's database. Iss kay badh live a balanced life simple "Mama baba ka tabaydar baita aur bivi ka khayal rakhnay wala insan" :D ................ ja bacha iss kay badh tayri apni zindagi khatam...... ub tum jeeo gay doosro k liay.:wave:

Oh my God!!

If you had ended that post with "Ja simran Ja, Hee lay apni Zindgi" that would have been just................. :lol:

BTW, you are an artist. :tup: I am planing to start a private conversation with you to get all those tips well versed and understood before it gets too late. :)

Yar talent ki kumi nahi hay ................ baithi makhi ko urnay say phelay anan fanan pakar skta ho may........ par talent ki qadar kon karta hay :(

@Zibago cv Abparay bich kutha jama karani assi?
If you can do the same with Pigeons RAW will be very interested in your services :P

mujhey kyu lag raha hay PDF nay ap ki shadi say pehle app ko lazim cold feet day denay hain:P
I am considering taking a break from non military threads :P FOR THIS SAME REASON!!

I do not think anyone will be posting marriage advise on JF-17 thread ::P

BTW, you are an artist. :tup: I am planing to start a private conversation with you to get all those tips well versed and understood before it gets too late. :)
no doubt about that @User do know his shit(sorry for the slang) and is hell of an adviser.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Bhabhi,,, other times, I fear may be she is the one who made him learn all those lessons. :lol:

Just kidding. I really do appreciate these exchanges with you @User :) :tup:
:woot: if that's the reason why @User bhi is like that than we all single guys feel sorry for you.but still we have to agree bhabhi groomed him well:P

Paapaa assi Na tay gujjarkhan nay na, na Kalar (ay kalar kahar na akhnay pay o?) nay ..............
na yara kalar saydaan ni gal kerna payan wessy pothwar keri jagga nay ho

na yara kalar saydaan ni gal kerna payan wessy pothwar keri jagga nay ho

Tussa ki galatfehmi hoi hy ................... may pothwar na naa. Hazary nay aaaan

@Hell hound @Arsalan

Yar mayray talent ka credit to kissi aur ko mat do, its all natural yar. :(

I had realised very early that when they say "Aurat ka koi ghar nai hota" they lie ................ it's actually "Pakistani Mard ka na koi ghar hota hay na apni zindagi" .......... :D

First of all congratulations for being unable to stay on topic. Very well then,

so you really are a special kind of stupid no offence :o:

I might very well be but yet I fall short of not knowing when to accept overwhelming evidence, when to aim for the greater good instead of ill-founded juvenile self interest or that petty personal jabs over the internet cannot make me a man.

sir i dont have any problem with the charsi as long as his charas or he doesnt affect me...

Ironically, every study ever done on gun control overwhelmingly states that stricter gun control leads to markedly less gun violence in a society and hence has a direct effect on you and everyone else around you. The more conscious nations, wiser too, have already proven the theory. Yet you are fine with narcotics control and not gun control. Does not take more than two brain cells to predict what would happen to the society should the government remove control over, say, heroine.

The original point of the example was that "bad people will still be able to get A even if A is under strict control by the government" is ludicrous with ample evidence to the contrary vis-à-vis gun control and narcotics. Same principle at work.

aap k logic ko maan lia jae toh phir driving bhi ban kar deni chahiye... :rofl:

Not the same principle at work. Cars aren't used as weapons, at least not enough to take note. You are comparing an accident enabler with a crime enabler, apples and oranges. Furthermore, given any trade off, one always weighs the pros to the cons. The pros of cars far outweigh the cons while the cons of lesser gun control far outweigh the pros (which are also fantastical dreams of the juvenile), as has been proven everywhere.

mujhey disarm kar k mere say mera self defense ka right bhi cheen na chahtey hoo? kamal hai boss :rofl:

Given that enforcing more regulation on your gun possession makes the society around you safer and hence me and you better off, good governance and common sense dictates that your supposed right not be given diddly squat. A brighter mind would take the weapon away from the assailant rather than arming the victim, people watch way too many movies.

http://epirev.oxfordjournals.org/content/38/1/140.abstract

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/29/11120184/gun-control-study-international-evidence

http://www.gq.com/story/new-gun-control-study

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5214a2.htm

http://www.livescience.com/51446-guns-do-not-deter-crime.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/15/so-america-this-is-how-you-do-gun-control

http://people.howstuffworks.com/strict-gun-laws-less-crime1.htm

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2015/12/4/9850572/gun-control-us-japan-switzerland-uk-canada

Yet you are fine with narcotics control and not gun control.

:o: pagal ho gaye hoo kya? :rofl: I said if you're smoking charas and it doesnt affect me in any way whatsoever thn I really don't care do whatever you want. What I'm actually saying is, as a law abiding citizen, you have to respect the laws of the lands. No matter what!

Not the same principle at work. Cars aren't used as weapons, at least not enough to take note. You are comparing an accident enabler with a crime enabler, apples and oranges. Furthermore, given any trade off, one always weighs the pros to the cons. The pros of cars far outweigh the cons while the cons of lesser gun control far outweigh the pros (which are also fantastical dreams of the juvenile), as has been proven everywhere.

Sir the point am making is - there are legal ways to drive (lets say) a car and thn there are illegal ways to drive a car usi tarah there are legal ways to carry a gun and thn there are illegal ways to carry a gun.

those who do not follow the law are criminals, u need licence to drive, same way u need licence to carry a gun. Agar aap meri life ki guarantee day saktey hoo toh I don't really need a gun, but if you cannot thn hosh k nakhun loo yaaar.

:cheers:

Not the same principle at work. Cars aren't used as weapons

Plus agar mainay aapko nuksaan hi pohanchana hai toh, cricket bat say bhi pohancha sakta hoon, cars toh bohat door ki baat hai Sir!

First of all congratulations for being unable to stay on topic.

I think I've told you in one of my previous posts that this new topic needs another thread and if you really wanna discuss this make another thread and we will talk about it jab tak aap bolo gay. and Plus this forum is full of intellectual log more knowledgeable thn you and me, jo humain join kareingey iss convo main.

And I fully support the legal ways to carry a gun

:coffee::pakistan:

Last edited:
plz off topic na hoen...ye charas car waar kahin aur karen....bas hum kware larkon ki shadi ki duaen karen [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I will gladly accept that insult if I get to rule for two months only ................ :-)

Done :enjoy:

I cried so much on my wedding day, more so than my wife when it was time to take her home. I cried and cried, my mother couldn't console me, my grandmother tried and failed, my aunties tried and I just couldn't stop the tears.

I just couldn't believe what I had just done.

No point in crying over spilled milk. One down, three more to go.:angel:

Back
Top Bottom