What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

Plz dont make these stupid sentences like "get a rich girl and get her pregnant" ....There is something called "respect "ghairat" .....by doing any type of this shit , u will destroy ur hereafter....i completely agree with ur point of too much demand from girls side and fathers r just making demands as if they themselves r too rich or own many properties...even girls from low middle class also have too high demand...the best thing that must happen with these kinda people is that their daughters must remain unmarried so that they learn their level.....and no phuppo or aunty or even parents have the right to force his child to marry anyone..

how is it stupid it true and that what happens let not pretend pakistani are innocent they marry paisa.
as if ghairat exists, if it does it a rare gem.

how is it stupid it true and that what happens let not pretend pakistani are innocent they marry paisa.
as if ghairat exists, if it does it a rare gem.
when did i refuse that pakistanis marry paisa? of course they marry only paisa..thats wat arrange marriage is all about

Very spectacular. Though honestly such over-the-top weddings would freak me out bad.

By comparison our weddings, steeped in old traditions, are far more mundane (and probably less expensive too).

norway-wedding-01.jpg

norway-wedding-09.jpg

norway-wedding-13.jpg

norway-wedding-15.jpg

norway-wedding-16.jpg

norway-wedding-19.jpg

norway-wedding-28.jpg

norway-wedding-31.jpg

I just couldn't believe what I had just done.

:lol: That moment when you realize you've made a huge mistake, eh? I was shell-shocked for a few days after my wedding too. Supposedly weddings are supposed to be a pleasant experience, but dang was I nervous the whole time:wacko:.

My stomach was in knots for hours before and after the ceremony. And looking back on it, and thinking about it again, my stomach is in knots all over again.

p
Tuko sachi gul dasa inna bicho ik v cheez na assi mari wari .............. kissi di parwa ni keeti korn kay akh c tay korn kay galla bara c. Na muko ajj tak koi fark paya ay na kar kay.
lala keri jagga ny ho gujjarkhan nay ya kalar nay

Very spectacular. Though honestly such over-the-top weddings would freak me out bad.

By comparison our weddings, steeped in old traditions, are far more mundane (and probably less expensive too).

norway-wedding-01.jpg

norway-wedding-09.jpg

norway-wedding-13.jpg

norway-wedding-15.jpg

norway-wedding-16.jpg

norway-wedding-19.jpg

norway-wedding-28.jpg

norway-wedding-31.jpg

Simplicity is beautiful.
My neighbors spent well over 15K$ and even with this much money even still it looked like quite modest compared to some other i have seen in the past(i have seen wedding which had foreign trips+foreign bands and artists performing)

So since you can't stop a charsi from buying illegal drugs and smoking up, we should stop trying to control narcotics.....fair enough.

so you really are a special kind of stupid no offence :o: sir i dont have any problem with the charsi as long as his charas or he doesnt affect me... aap k logic ko maan lia jae toh phir driving bhi ban kar deni chahiye... :rofl: mujhey disarm kar k mere say mera self defense ka right bhi cheen na chahtey hoo? kamal hai boss :rofl:

What made you say so?

The weddings in Karachi are pretty much the same as shown in these pics.
Coz I see the same shervani and salwar in our Punjab, but I m damn sure that people in KPK, Balochistan and GB will have different way.

Coz I see the same shervani and salwar in our Punjab, but I m damn sure that people in KPK, Balochistan and GB will have different way.

Urban Sindh and Urban Punjab mostly have marriages looking similar to the ones in the pictures.

Obviously KPK, Balochistan and GB marriages are very much different.

And soon the honeymoon period ends ushers in an age of monotony and boredom, domestic problems prop up especially with the in laws and the bride and groom live in a social deadlock

I cried so much on my wedding day, more so than my wife when it was time to take her home. I cried and cried, my mother couldn't console me, my grandmother tried and failed, my aunties tried and I just couldn't stop the tears.

I just couldn't believe what I had just done.
NAA!!

Really?

That is new.....
and
Terrifying :(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom