What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

khanay key elawa kiya hota hay shaiyon par ab banda un rishtey daroan ko bardasht karey jo puray saal taney martein hain?

For the people involved in the wedding? Tonnes! For the guests? I guess the food, company and, at least at my family's weddings, music as well. Hamare haan zara proper music ka scene bhi hota hai, ghazlain, qawalian, etc, till fajr time.

kedi duniya ich rehnday oooo sir g - jinaa ney karni hondi ooo kar lendey lahore wich wi :rofl:

"Khadim-e-Ala" in gimmicky dramon mein barray anal hain. Dulhay uthwa lete hain, apparently.

and btw I seriously think gun culture ko Pakistan main khatam karne ki koshish nai karni chahiye, haan isko behtar banaya jae, awareness wagera di jae but yeh culture khatam karna zulm hai sir g :D

Completely disagree, but it's too long and different a discussion mate.

It is banned in KP too but Guns have been part and parcel of everybodys life here since ages so it happens even in urban areas like Peshawar .

True, however, SS, like I said before, is a bit anal when it comes to these gimmicky restrictions enforcement (although I completely agree with the ban on 'hawai firing').

Whatever you do, people will still talk nonsense.

I wanted to have my Nikah in a Masjid, and then rukhsati from there. I did not want this nonsense of Barat and all, but my in- laws got offended, "Hum gharib nahi hain".

I have sisters, I know the headaches and pain, but sanity did not prevail.
that's the problem with our society everything is attack on our so called izzat.:mad:
when the time come if it ever does (i am really afraid of commitment:fie:)i will be trying my best to convince my in laws to keep it simple.but grooms have only so much power in wedding decisions:sick:.

Last edited:
that's the problem with our society everything is everything is attack on their so called izzat.:mad:
when the time come if it ever does (i am really afraid of commitment:fie:)i will be trying my best to convince my in laws to keep it simple.but grooms have only so much power in wedding decisions:sick:.

I can offer you solutions if you are willing to act ................... @Arsalan very little time left buddy .......... do consider the knowledge and tactics I shared on and off.

I am known to Pakistan culture, many Arab and Indian traditions combined together but after seeing these pictures I come to know Pakistani culture now taking inspiration from west also.
i just dont understand who have made this false depicting thread....kiss is nowhere near any pakistani culutre living in pak or somewhere else...although i would definitely accept ur point that pakistanis do take inspiration from west.... [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

any help is welcome:-)

First get engaged have the date of marriage decided and make sure it cannot be postponed.............. so that once you go nuts its not that easy for everyone to back off ....... especially your fiancee (emotional hathyachar) ............. smajay? to the decent limits of "May bus app k ilawah kissi say shadi nai karo gi" wagaira wagaira wala level........ matlab sabz bagh dikaho tumhara kya jata hay ........ :devil: badh may to sab chand tary bhool jaty hain waisy b.:D

Next thing if you have already assessed that they are not going to listen to any demands of simplicity from you (don't demand simplicity just assess) ...... make it expensive for them ........ so much so that they start screaming .................. like agar wo barat dhoom dham say karna chahy to bol do tumhary itnaaaaaaaaay barati ho gay ............... demand demand demand ............. dowry shopping kay liay sath chaly jao her cheez may keeray nikalo ....... don't let them settle for anything ......... demand expensive stuff which is well out of their reach .................... once they come back complaining then tell them its either this or your original plan of simplicity ................ now at that point chances are you will be alone fighting your's plus their's family ........ so its better have your siblings brainwashed beforehand to stand with you, start gathering support from start you will need it (Aur hand apni fiancee ko yeh sab btany ki bhool mat karna, ziada jazbati honay ki zaroorat nai hay). Apply the delay tactics as much as you can so that on one hand they keep worrying about approaching marriage date and on other they haven't been able to fully prepare for it.

Once that phase is complete .............. the next stage is paying extra money to band baja barat walay log to ensure their dhol and other stuff doesn't perform according to wishes of audience ...... such a performance that everybody wishes to kill them for performing.:coffee:

Remember in all this haste don't let anyone sit and agree on Cheeda Cheeda Nukat of Nikah form (Download kar kay parh laina aik dafa) ............... so when the time for Nikah approaches the situation should be such that when Molvi Sb asks for the "Haq Mehar amount" your side and their side is looking to each other confused ............ now don't give them more than half a minute to think ......... gather courage and strike asking Molvi Sb what was "Haq Mehr" of Hazrat Ayesha .............. just tell him to convert that to current PKR value and write that .............. Mazhab ki mar :enjoy:

Once you have said Qabool hay Qabool hay well that is the moment you are officially entitled to start your own family number in Nadra's database. Iss kay badh live a balanced life simple "Mama baba ka tabaydar baita aur bivi ka khayal rakhnay wala insan" :D ................ ja bacha iss kay badh tayri apni zindagi khatam...... ub tum jeeo gay doosro k liay.:wave:

Once that phase is complete .............. the next stage is paying extra money to band baja barat walay log to ensure their dhol and other stuff doesn't perform according to wishes of audience ...... such a performance that everybody wishes to kill them for performing.:coffee:
bhi app yaha kya kar rahey hain app ko to DG isi hona chaey tha

Mazhab ki mar :enjoy:
bhi app pichle janam phuphoo to nahi thay:cheesy: bohat zalim tactics hain app ki bhi.
abhi to bro koi larki bhi nahi dakh rahey magar jab kabhi bhi process start ho ga(3 to 4 saal tak) to bhi i will love to call you as my chief planner and best man:cheers:.

Once you have said Qabool hay Qabool hay well that is the moment you are officially entitled to start your own family number in Nadra's database. Iss kay badh live a balanced life simple "Mama baba ka tabaydar baita aur bivi ka khayal rakhnay wala insan" :D ................ ja bacha iss kay badh tayri apni zindagi khatam...... ub tum jeeo gay doosro k liay.:wave:
bhai darao to nahi.pehlay commitment say jan jati hay opper jab app or @Zibago jasey teez bando ko bhi rishtay kay bad bhegi billi bana dekhta hon to bas na pocho kitna dar lagta hay:crazy_pilot:

bhi app pichle janam phuphoo to nahi thay:cheesy: bohat zalim tactics hain app ki bhi.
abhi to bro koi larki bhi nahi dakh rahey magar jab kabhi bhi process start ho ga(3 to 4 saal tak) to bhi i will love to call you as my chief planner and best man:cheers:.

@Arsalan sahab already mujay "Papa Kutnee" ka khatab dy chukay hain.

Yes yes I would love to help a normal man plan how to beautifully end his freedom. INSHALLAH zinda raha to zaroor yad karna bahi ko :D

Uss kay badh bacho ko kaisay control karna hay (family planning nai matlab discipline wagair) wo mashwary b distayab ho gay.......

bhai darao to nahi.pehlay commitment say jan jati hay opper jab app or @Zibago jasey teez bando ko bhi rishtay kay bad bhegi billi bana dekhta hon to bas na pocho kitna dar lagta hay:crazy_pilot:

Behgi billi aur may :rolleyes: ...................... mind games mayray bahi mind games .............. btaya to sab ko khush rakho...... suno sab ki par karo apni aisay andaz may kay sab ko lagay Bacha / gar wala bohat tabaydar hy. :D

@Arsalan sahab already mujay "Papa Kutnee" ka khatab dy chukay hain.

Yes yes I would love to help a normal man plan how to beautifully end his freedom. INSHALLAH zinda raha to zaroor yad karna bahi ko :D

Uss kay badh bacho ko kaisay control karna hay (family planning nai matlab discipline wagair) wo mashwary b distayab ho gay.......

Behgi billi aur may :rolleyes: ...................... mind games mayray bahi mind games .............. btaya to sab ko khush rakho...... suno sab ki par karo apni aisay andaz may kay sab ko lagay Bacha / gar wala bohat tabaydar hy. :D
sahi khitab mila hay bhi.kitni safi say muskurahat kay sath app bandey ko us kikurbani kay laey tyar kar saktey hain yeah post is bat ki gawah hay:P
baqi bat rahi zindagi ki to rab sab ko sehat bakhsh or tandrost zindagi ata karey:-)

sahi khitab mila hay bhi.kitni safi say muskurahat kay sath app bandey ko us kikurbani kay laey tyar kar saktey hain yeah post is bat ki gawah hay:P
baqi bat rahi zindagi ki to rab sab ko sehat bakhsh or tandrost zindagi ata karey:-)

Ameen ALLAH ap ko bhi sehat aur khushia day. :)

Back
Top Bottom