What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

Thank you.

Not offended - I merely qualified your comment. South Asia is a disparate region and is only a geographic construct relying mostly on British understanding of geography. There is precious little to connect a Baloch Muslim with a Rohingya Muslim, ditto for a Pashtun and a Tamil Muslim, ditto for a Kashmiri Muslim with a Malayalam Muslim. You presuppose that mere conversion to a religion produces similar impress. That certainly is not the case.

For example a Bengali Muslim retains far more similarities to a Bengali Hindu then to a Kashmiri Muslim. A Tamil Muslim displays almost the same reflex as a Tamil Hindu and is far more distant to a Punjabi Muslim by comparison.

If one were to accept that religion as a force of change was so great that it leveled everything than that would apply across the board - not just in South Asia' unless human characteristics and behaviour are especial in South Asia which is not the case. In short Muslims in Central Asia, West Asia or South Asia would all stand out from the rest.
can't agree with you more.while being muslim does gives us all some common values and morals but thinking that it negates or overcomes the cultural values is plain ignorance.
anyway we are getting off topic here:offtopic: lets head back

simple amswwr is pakistan has lost islam and has definitely accepted deen e ilahi (akbar emperor creates religion which had beliefs of islam and cultures of hindus) just look at all of our rasms pre marital

One teabag
Portion of hot water
Portion of milk
Add one teaspoon of sugar

This recipe will produce slightly differant taste depending on who makes it. In short every person makes tea which is peculiar and unique to themselves. In same way one Islam when applied by differant peoples results in differant permutations - ever so or more so but differant enough to be tangible. Therefore there is no Islam Version 0.1.

All religion have elements of local culture in it's matrix. That applies to Turks, Iranian's, Pakistani's and the rest.

lets head back
Well said.

Thank you.

Not offended - I merely qualified your comment. South Asia is a disparate region and is only a geographic construct relying mostly on British understanding of geography. There is precious little to connect a Baloch Muslim with a Rohingya Muslim, ditto for a Pashtun and a Tamil Muslim, ditto for a Kashmiri Muslim with a Malayalam Muslim. You presuppose that mere conversion to a religion produces similar impress. That certainly is not the case.

For example a Bengali Muslim retains far more similarities to a Bengali Hindu then to a Kashmiri Muslim. A Tamil Muslim displays almost the same reflex as a Tamil Hindu and is far more distant to a Punjabi Muslim by comparison.

If one were to accept that religion as a force of change was so great that it leveled everything than that would apply across the board - not just in South Asia' unless human characteristics and behaviour are especial in South Asia which is not the case. In short Muslims in Central Asia, West Asia or South Asia would all stand out from the rest.

If you had looked into what I was referring to it'd make sense, the individual was asking if Muslims also wear garlands on their Weddings. In response to that picture which was of an South Asian (Maybe Pakistani) couple I said the culture is pretty similar in THAT context. Indicating to THAT picture, for e.g. Majority of the Muslims in Pakistan do Mehndis, so do Indians, the names of casts are that which are similar to the ones in Pakistan. Whereas this custom of Henna nights/Karaoke (sangeet/dholki) is not done in the Arabic Culture. The Pashtun/Afghans/Iranians may have similar things as part of their culture.

Arabs and Kurds would have somewhat similar culture depending on the region they are in, for e.g. Iraq.

Morocco, Egypt, Turkey, Iraq etc are all very much into Belly dance as part of their culture.

Islam doesn't dismiss culture, it embraces and accepts it (the good of it anyways). Food, clothes, languages etc.

Me and an Arab Muslim may go to the same Masjid, pray behind the same Imam but she has fatayas and I have halwa Puri only brings and adds to the Faith. Not take us away. Culture is different, but that doesn't mean it's rejected. A Faith is a Faith. Not based on what colour bread and butter you eat or whether you wear the Shalwar Kameez or Jubba.

My humble suggestion - save for a house. Buy the cheapest car, forget the honeymoon. Save.

If you marry the right person, it's honeymoon everyday, otherwise begum ki chappal :p:

When buying property always budget 20% to 30% of the buying price.

Invest wisely, IF it is too good to be true, it is.
thanks for the advice bro/sir:cheers:.hopefully i will have my own house before getting married.it is our first priority me and my family is working on that.insallah by the next year we will have our second house.that will be enough for me and my brother.

begum ki chappal
:sick: thats what make this decision a hard one.let hope it never comes to that other wise i will have to hide all the chappal in the house except soft rubber one:p:

for an arab you sir can speak/write great urdu and have deep understanding about our female dominated household culture:whistle: :p: @Khafee

thanks for the advice bro/sir:cheers:.hopefully i will have my own house before getting married.it is our first priority me and my family is working on that.insallah by the next year we will have our second house.that will be enough for me and my brother.

:sick: thats what make this decision a hard one.let hope it never comes to that other wise i would have hide all the chappal in the house except soft rubber one:p:
Salat ul Istikhara - never will you have a wrong decision in your life.

Salat ul Istikhara - never will you have a wrong decision in your life.
Are u really arab sir??whoch country?

One teabag
Portion of hot water
Portion of milk
Add one teaspoon of sugar

This recipe will produce slightly differant taste depending on who makes it. In short every person makes tea which is peculiar and unique to themselves. In same way one Islam when applied by differant peoples results in differant permutations - ever so or more so but differant enough to be tangible. Therefore there is no Islam Version 0.1.

All religion have elements of local culture in it's matrix. That applies to Turks, Iranian's, Pakistani's and the rest.

Well said.
off course u r right...but what is wrong is wrong...embracinf culture is right as every one has their own...but in above pic it shows the rasm of finding the ring dipped in water by the hands of both to be partners....now their hands touch each other..non mehram..thats haram :-)....ok leave this type of discussiion other wose defence.pk will start saying that editor of pakistan defence command facebook page is a mullah or something lol

off course u r right...but what is wrong is wrong...embracinf culture is right as every one has their own...but in above pic it shows the rasm of finding the ring dipped in water by the hands of both to be partners....now their hands touch each other..non mehram..thats haram :-)....ok leave this type of discussiion other wose defence.pk will start saying that editor of pakistan defence command facebook page is a mullah or something lol
bro little harmless fun isn't going to kill anyone:-)

Arab - Yes
Country - Please see flags
but how do you know our deep and highly kept secrets like chappal attacks by wife or orat ki hakomat.:whistle:
they never even let us cry for help.:cry:

arabs are somehow fond of pakistani women..the fair ones tho

but how do you know our deep and highly kept secrets like chappal attacks by wife or orat ki hakomat.:whistle:
they never even let us cry for help.:cry:

You remember that statement by Raisani "Degree, degree hoti hai" ? Same logic "aurat, aurat hoti hai" :D

arabs are somehow fond of pakistani women..the fair ones tho
Well IF we were fond of dark ones, we'd got to Sudan won't we? :p:

khafee u r an airforce emthusiast right? coz i have seen ir comments before too

Back
Top Bottom