What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

Bro, You might want to edit this post.
done..now i too edit....but tbh every 3rd women nowadays is talking the tongue of western women...this sis in forum are some women who make me belive that yes there are girls left who talk wisely understanding the real games going on in this world against islam

done..now i too edit....but tbh every 3rd women nowadays is talking the tongue of western women...this sis in forum are some women who make me belive that yes there are girls left who talk wisely understanding the real games going on in this world against islam
Well said.

i don't know how one can handle so much attention or the prying eyes watching your every move.
i hate these wedding functions and if ever i do get married i will be doing it in a mosque or a small hall with only my blood relatives (which thank god are few) and my best friend on my side.

Last edited:
@Kaka420 nai bhai...hum to unique larkay hai apni age ke...everyone admires my ghairat and sharafat and my extreme islamic soch.....but mein yahan dubai mein rehta hon aur dekha hai ke kia soch ho gai hai waqi mein hamari qaum ki....Maa baap ko abhi lagta hai ke school college ka mahol abhi tak unke zamane jaisa hai aur sab log apne bachon ko shareef samajhte hain par aisa hai nai...social media have given them a big mode to start stupid relationships...but the mature teenagers like me at age of 18 who u derstand the world clearly and knows how to act at this age easily identifies the problems in our socities and the biggest problem is the mindset of parents and our culture...tbh i hate the mindset of our people...

i don't know how one can handle so much attention being given to them or the prying eyes watching your every move.
i hate these wedding functions and if ever i do get married i will be doing it in a mosque or a small hall with only my blood relatives (which thank god are few) and my best friend on my side.
Blood relatives - each time someone says that, reminds me "blood sucking leeches"

Feel free
Thank you.

feeling offended.
Not offended - I merely qualified your comment. South Asia is a disparate region and is only a geographic construct relying mostly on British understanding of geography. There is precious little to connect a Baloch Muslim with a Rohingya Muslim, ditto for a Pashtun and a Tamil Muslim, ditto for a Kashmiri Muslim with a Malayalam Muslim. You presuppose that mere conversion to a religion produces similar impress. That certainly is not the case.

For example a Bengali Muslim retains far more similarities to a Bengali Hindu then to a Kashmiri Muslim. A Tamil Muslim displays almost the same reflex as a Tamil Hindu and is far more distant to a Punjabi Muslim by comparison.

If one were to accept that religion as a force of change was so great that it leveled everything than that would apply across the board - not just in South Asia' unless human characteristics and behaviour are especial in South Asia which is not the case. In short Muslims in Central Asia, West Asia or South Asia would all stand out from the rest.

Blood relatives - each time someone says that, reminds me "blood sucking leeches"
that why i won't spend a penny more than absolutely necessary on them on my wedding(if i ever do get in a wedlock) and spend rest of my money on car of my choice or a great honeymoon package :p:
ps: i was talking about blood(SUCKING) relatives not my family(mom dad sis bro)

simple amswwr is pakistan has lost islam and has definitely accepted deen e ilahi (akbar emperor creates religion which had beliefs of islam and cultures of hindus) just look at all of our rasms pre marital

that why i won't spend a penny more than absolutely necessary on them on my wedding(if i ever do get in a wedlock) and spend rest of my money on car of my choice or a great honeymoon package :p:
ps: i was talking about blood(SUCKING) relatives not my family(mom dad sis bro)

My humble suggestion - save for a house. Buy the cheapest car, forget the honeymoon. Save.

If you marry the right person, it's honeymoon everyday, otherwise begum ki chappal :p:

When buying property always budget 20% to 30% of the buying price.

Invest wisely, IF it is too good to be true, it is.

Back
Top Bottom