What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

Yep we are told to chop of hands with mehndi ............. and cut the throats of people who use it to dye their beards and hair.
Really? That's horrible :fie:

We are always here to help anyone who wishes to learn how extremist, violent and uncivilised Muslims are. I promise I can offer better courses than their usual pariwar training sessions.
You seem very knowledgeable person. :D

You always get awesome pics from sub-continental weddings. Not like the Black & White western boring weddings.

With all due respect though, that's not Pakistani wedding but "Punjabi" including India & Pakistan. :agree:

95% of the op is artificial .................... or fake

??????????

Haaiiinnnn!!! That seems happens to me on 3rd April this year and neither its artificial nor it Fake. Good things happens to good people :p:

KPK

CeJG3v4W4AEZHnT.jpg:large

Bride and groom in traditional dress, and money tree, Bengkulu, Southwest Sumatra

bride-and-groom-in-traditional-dress-and-money-tree-bengkulu-southwest-dx959g.jpg

Is he a lucky boy One Groom Two Bride in Multan................

hqdefault.jpg

I thought mehandi is not allowed in Islam.
Who told you that?
Specially hum Kashmirion ki tou anna ka masla hota hai khana khilana.

Yea.......especially since the Prophet applied it himself. Tobah tobah.

Been banned since ages, fireworks too. At least in Lahore.
khanay key elawa kiya hota hay shaiyon par ab banda un rishtey daroan ko bardasht karey jo puray saal taney martein hain?
Nice photos, Thanks for sharing

Almost nobody wears such attire on the day of Nikah

Most Brides are wearing the wedding dress which is typical Red, Purple or dark colour suits
now white is trend i saw three weddings in Islamabad where girl was wesring blueish white
KPK

CeJG3v4W4AEZHnT.jpg:large

Bride and groom in traditional dress, and money tree, Bengkulu, Southwest Sumatra

bride-and-groom-in-traditional-dress-and-money-tree-bengkulu-southwest-dx959g.jpg

Is he a lucky boy One Groom Two Bride in Multan................

hqdefault.jpg
01_05.gif

Beat that :D

Pakistani weddings are dope but expensive as shyt!

We don't have the tradition of separate nikkah though, it happens on the same day in the wedding clothes.

Bacho k liye ye thread abhi bht uper ka ha..
Enjoy discussion I am leaving..

You always get awesome pics from sub-continental weddings. Not like the Black & White western boring weddings.

With all due respect though, that's not Pakistani wedding but "Punjabi" including India & Pakistan. :agree:

What made you say so?

The weddings in Karachi are pretty much the same as shown in these pics.

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

When it comes to weddings, there is nothing more beautiful than our own traditional and cultural way of celebrating. This is one of the times we are truly and strictly tied to our traditions, and perhaps the only time when western looks and styles don’t inspire us. We are proud of our own!

Scroll down and have a look at these awe-inspiring pictures that show how beautiful Pakistani weddings are.

1. When centerpieces are a beauty to look at…

Pinterest/pinterest.com
These centerpieces give a really desi touch to the wedding. You can easily fall in love with these.

2. When pre-wedding celebrations never come to an end

Tumblr/tumblr.com
It’s not a one-day affair. Pakistani weddings go on for days.

3. When it gets more fun before the wedding

Tumblr/tumblr.com
When rituals and celebrations keep you busy before the wedding. And it’s a hell lot of fun!

4. When she gets an “arranged proposal”

Pinterest/pinterest.com
Most Pakistani weddings are arranged so you don’t get proposals like these very often. But we still go for an “arranged proposal” just for the sake of capturing a great photo.

5. When it’s all modesty and decency on Nikkah day

Tumblr/tumblr.com
The Nikkah day is the most significant one in the life of both bride and groom. The bride goes for a simple and minimal look.

6. When it’s just a few seconds before they are tied together

Tumblr/tumblr.com
The heart starts racing when they hand you a pen to sign the most important papers of your life.

7. And when their fates are finally sealed…

Tumblr/tumblr.com
They finally sign the papers and say “qabool hai”. That’s the most epic moment in the couple’s life.

Beautiful culture!

Back
Top Bottom