What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

is it only me who thinks pakistani weddings are
x1f4a9.png.pagespeed.ic.292Eth5N9Z.png
?
-

Very nice photos. Subcontinent traditions are clearly visible in photos.

simplicity is part and parcel of any muslim's life. unfortunately it is not found in our wedding ceremonies. many people take loans for arranging their children marriages just to avoid the "bakwas of baradari" and then they develop severe depression upon failing to clear the debts. the single thing that is mainly taken into consideration while choosing a spouse is his/her wealth status.

They finally sign the papers and say “qabool hai”. That’s the most epic moment in the couple’s life.
and thats the end ....groom looses his bacherlor's degree and bride gain her master's and controls the groom for the rest of the life.

All I see are rich people wasting money, give it to the poor or invest in the development of Pakistan if you have so much to spare.

These people should not be looked at with awe but as failures, paray likhay jahil.

Pakistani weddings are about three things flashy clothes,nice marriage hall and great food if one of the above is not upto par log batein banatey hain

Dont forget hawai firing . :D

Pakistani weddings are about three things flashy clothes,nice marriage hall and great food if one of the above is not upto par log batein banatey hain

Specially hum Kashmirion ki tou anna ka masla hota hai khana khilana.

I thought mehandi is not allowed in Islam.
Yep we are told to chop of hands with mehndi ............. and cut the throats of people who use it to dye their beards and hair.

Yea.......especially since the Prophet applied it himself. Tobah tobah.

Dont forget hawai firing . :D

Been banned since ages, fireworks too. At least in Lahore.

Back
Top Bottom