What's new

22 Photos That Show How Beautiful Pakistani Weddings Are

The most interesting part of a wedding.

However, whatever is being shared with respect of Pakistani Wedding, is actually about the high class or wealthy people. If someone wants to see the real colours and joy, must attend the wedding from middle class with full of culture and genuine participation rather than artificial fashion, walks and so-called shoots. Things are more beautiful in traditional and its own colour. Just saying.

Been banned since ages, fireworks too. At least in Lahore.

It is banned in KP too but Guns have been part and parcel of everybodys life here since ages so it happens even in urban areas like Peshawar .

Sorry not agreed..this is not aPakstani wedding,moo much western influence on dressing and dancing, made in USA all over written on it. You may kiss the bride, it never happens in a Pakistani wedding be it in western countries or in Pakistan, we still haven't lost our cultural responsibility.

i don't know about all but in our family on every wedding koi ek phuphi to naraz hoti hi ha.man its there chance to shore up there egos

Add an Uncle / friend who gets drunk and creates a scene , in the north Indian marriage

He then is bundled off in a Car by people who deposit him back to his room.

Add an Uncle / friend who gets drunk and creates a scene.

He then is bundled off in a Car by two people who deposit him back to his room.
lol and in punjab some one gets hospitalized by drinking desi daru.and there starts the investigation.and the culprits start to join in by saying wo falane marasi ne di hogi isko.

The most interesting part of a wedding.

However, whatever is being shared with respect of Pakistani Wedding, is actually about the high class or wealthy people. If someone wants to see the real colours and joy, must attend the wedding from middle class with full of culture and genuine participation rather than artificial fashion, walks and so-called shoots. Things are more beautiful in traditional and its own colour. Just saying.
and the joybof snatching food.as if its the last time to eat on earth.
brw once i went for a wedding from muscat.and i was behaving.some one said to me aram se khani thi to ghar se kha ate......

and the joybof snatching food.as if its the last time to eat on earth.
brw once i went for a wedding from muscat.and i was behaving.some one said to me aram se khani thi to ghar se kha ate......

and then the preparation of Raid for the cold drinks through Bacha Squad.

5. When it’s all modesty and decency on Nikkah day

Tumblr/tumblr.com
The Nikkah day is the most significant one in the life of both bride and groom. The bride goes for a simple and minimal look.

Nice photos, Thanks for sharing

Almost nobody wears such attire on the day of Nikah

Most Brides are wearing the wedding dress which is typical Red, Purple or dark colour suits

Back
Top Bottom