What's new

21st ASEAN Summit in Cambodia (from Nov. 18 to 20)

Why your sea? Based on what? :coffee:

but not by robbing from others.
The debate has been going on for more than a year, and I'm not going to revisit it. We think it's our, and you think it's yours. It's not going to get resolved by talking on the internet. The matter will be settled in a future war, and I'll leave it at that.

You´re right.

I think it is time that rich China begins to give some money back to the world. Lets begin with your poor brother Vietnam! You are welcome to donate, the more money you give us the more cheers I give to you, agreed?
You already owe China billions of dollars.

The debate has been going on for more than a year, and I'm not going to revisit it. We think it's our, and you think it's yours. It's not going to get resolved by talking on the internet. The matter will be settled in a future war, and I'll leave it at that.

We do not think it is our sea. We think It is a sea of the world, including ASEAN countries. And if you want it as your own, fight against the world. Good luck!

We do not think it is our sea. We think It is a sea of the world, including ASEAN countries. And if you want it as your own, fight against the world. Good luck!
You just said it was your EEZ couple posts ago, and your claim covers about 70% of the entire South China Sea. Too bad nobody else is going to fight on your side. Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long for the next war between us. I look forward to it actually, as a measurement of how far the Chinese military has advanced.

You just said it was your EEZ couple posts ago, and your claim covers about 70% of the entire South China Sea. Too bad nobody else is going to fight on your side. Don't worry, you won't have to wait too long for the next war between us. I look forward to it actually, as a measurement of how far the Chinese military has advanced.

Do you even realize what the hell you're saying!. You want to be sent into the front & get shot! The word War should not be used so lightly if you don't even know how terrible a War is. You want to see the people you probably know to fight in war over some Rocks in a Sea!

Do you even realize what the hell you're saying!. You want to be sent into the front & get shot! The word War should not be used so lightly if you don't even know how terrible a War is. You want to see the people you probably know to fight in war over some Rocks in a Sea!
You do realize the path to power is paved with blood right? While war is a last resort, it is sometimes the only resort. What you can't gain on the battlefield, you won't be able to get through a negotiation table. I do realize the human cost of war, but that's how humanity operated since the beginning of time.

You are one of some dumb Chinese warmongers here in the forum. No idea what a war means. FYI if it comes to a new confrontation, Vietnam will not hesitate to expand the conflict into the entire region, like the last three major Indochina wars. That means Cambodia and Laos will be the first countries we occupy.

You do realize the path to power is paved with blood right? While war is a last resort, it is sometimes the only resort. What you can't gain on the battlefield, you won't be able to get through a negotiation table. I do realize the human cost of war, but that's how humanity operated since the beginning of time.

For what a piece of Rocks. Is that what you want to be put in your Tombstone? Here lies S10 real name he died for nothing over ownership for a piece of Rocks. War have its own economy if you want to waste thousands of your countrymen lives to win a rocks then you're a fool

You are one of some dumb Chinese warmongers here in the forum. No idea what a war means. FYI if it comes to a new confrontation, Vietnam will not hesitate to expand the conflict into the entire region, like the last three major Indochina wars. That means Cambodia and Laos will be the first countries we occupy.

Okay now that's just plain wrong. :nono:

Do what you want, since it won't matter in the end. We're not interested in occupying your mainland. All China has to do is wreck your infrasturcture, set your economy back and remove your presence on Spartly. Occupying Cambodia and Laos will only diminish world support for you.

We own you nothing. I said donation, not loan! :disagree:
China is not a charity.

For what a piece of Rocks. Is that what you want to be put in your Tombstone? Here lies S10 real name he died for nothing over ownership for a piece of Rocks. War have its own economy if you want to waste thousands of your countrymen lives to win a rocks then you're a fool
Underneath the rocks lies massive deposit of oil and natural gas, not to mention abundant fishing grounds and world wide shipping lanes. Whoever exerts the most influence in South China Sea will control the Western Pacific. In addition, our military is so far ahead of Vietnam's that our casualties will be minimal compared to theirs.

They can do whatever they feel is neccessary, as long as they can take the consequences.

Underneath the rocks lies massive deposit of oil and natural gas, not to mention abundant fishing grounds and world wide shipping lanes. Whoever exerts the most influence in South China Sea will control the Western Pacific. In addition, our military is so far ahead of Vietnam's that our casualties will be minimal compared to theirs.

1. an ownerships of a territory containing one of the largest resources is TRIVIAL compared to wrath you will incur on the international level.

2. what makes you think other nation will not join in. Do you have a 100% insurance that other country will not join against you?

conclusion: You're telling me that the nine dash line is worth going to war. When in reality only a FOOL could even think about this. Thank god the Chinese higher-up is not that that stupid

You know, in Vietnam there is no lack of mass graves of invaders who mistakenly thought we were easy to defeat. Generations of Chinese tried to subjugate us more than dozen times, but failed miserably.

As for Cambodia and Laos, we must ensure the western flank. Our army needs resources and rooms to operate, if it comes to a full scale confrontation.

Back
Top Bottom