What's new

21st ASEAN Summit in Cambodia (from Nov. 18 to 20)

Don't be a fool, you're talking about your past victory with China, which mean absolutely nothing in contemporary time.

The Time where Vietnam humiliated China militarily is long gone.
55212476201102100308301237364395494_014.jpg

Now the PLA is better armed, better trained & better organized.
55212476201103291535261442795962207_023.jpg

Word of advice do not underestimate your enemy & most importantly do not overestimate your own capability (especially if your thinking about fighting a 3 sided war)

Yes, China has learned a lot after the failure. So their army changed a lot, More modern, more dangerous...

We dont want war. But we will teach them new lessons if they still want to attack us.
Resolving the disputes peacefully good for all, including ASEAN countries.

BTW: I love your photo. Thanks!

Yes, China has learned a lot after the failure. So their army changed a lot, More modern, more dangerous...

We dont want war. But we will teach them new lessons if they still want to attack us.
Resolving the disputes peacefully good for all, including ASEAN countries.

BTW: I love your photo. Thanks!

Don't want war or if can't afford to have war with China??? LMAO You're only good to sent S.O.S. or hidding under other's shadow when facing China...to nail you with 89 millions vietnameses along effortless, we only need to cut the red river water for 1 day, your country will be in total chaos.

Don't want war or if can't afford to have war with China??? LMAO You're only good to sent S.O.S. or hidding under other's shadow when facing China...to nail you with 89 millions vietnameses along effortless, we only need to cut the red river water for 1 day, your country will be in total chaos.

Big china but you have "Xiao Ren" (tiểu nhân) mentality.

Yes, In the past, the Chinese invaded Vietnamese border 17 times, and we had to deal with Chinese without support of others, even isolated by ASEAN and the world in the last time 1979.
And as you can see, untill now we are still standing.
Today we are not alone, we have a lot of supports from ASEAN friends and our friends in the world...

Yes, In the past, the Chinese invaded Vietnamese border 17 times, and we had to deal with Chinese without support of others, even isolated by ASEAN and the world in the last time 1979.
And as you can see, untill now we are still standing.
Today we are not alone, we have a lot of supports from ASEAN friends and our friends in the world...

We invaded you as you invaded Cambodia, it's genetic i guess and even you sent S.o.S at that time noone care. Today you think other nations are interested of your S.o.S, you only got the diplomatic catwalk show and gestures beside that you're on your own, no nation is interested to be your meatshield against China...and final note did your friends help you to get a tangible result against China on 21st ASEAN summit???

When Japan send delegation to EU trying to get support from UK, Germany and France on the Diaoyu island issue they gave our Japanese buddy a cold reply. Not too long ago they even wanted to get Russian support and well we haven't heard any news from Russia have we? If they can teach China a lesson then we just have to see that when both are going for war.

your best argument??? :rofl: go look at the mirror.

Look at mirror we are 军子 (quân tử), chinese are 小人 (tiểu nhân).:enjoy:

Am I the only one here who think that a WAR between China &Vietnam is a STUPID IDEA!

Your post disclosed that you are chinese. Not only you, educated chinese can think so.

Look at mirror we are 军子 (quân tử), chinese are 小人 (tiểu nhân).:enjoy:

Your post disclosed that you are chinese. Not only you, educated chinese can think so.

Me no Chinamen me is Indonesian.

We invaded you as you invaded Cambodia, it's genetic i guess and even you sent S.o.S at that time noone care. Today you think other nations are interested of your S.o.S, you only got the diplomatic catwalk show and gestures beside that you're on your own, no nation is interested to be your meatshield against China...and final note did your friends help you to get a tangible result against China on 21st ASEAN summit???

That's because they attacked us first. Khmer Rouge were instigated by China.

Let's see what the Khmer Rouge had done to us in April 1978. We only attacked them later, in December 1978.

The Ba Chúc Massacre was carried out by the regular army of Democratic Kampuchea's army, the Khmer Rouge, on April 18, 1978 in Ba Chúc, Tri Tôn, An Giang province, southern Vietnam. Of those who had lived in Ba Chúc, 3,157 civilians were killed,[1] only two survived the massacre. The attack was one of the events that prompted the Vietnamese invasion of Kampuchea.
Ba Chuc Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SOS? :rofl: Why SOS?

Back
Top Bottom