What's new

21st ASEAN Summit in Cambodia (from Nov. 18 to 20)

You are one of some dumb Chinese warmongers here in the forum. No idea what a war means. FYI if it comes to a new confrontation, Vietnam will not hesitate to expand the conflict into the entire region, like the last three major Indochina wars. That means Cambodia and Laos will be the first countries we occupy.

Sorry for my correction: In the first Vietnam war we have been side by side fighting against France Colonial with our Laotien and Cambodian friends, for independence of each country. In the second Vietnam war against US imperialism we have been deployed logistic system there with permission of our friends including Norodom Shihanuk prince. 1979 we have to wiped Khmer Rouge be course he was backed by China and attacked us from 1976 to 1978 on our border to prevent worser situation when Vietnam is facing with two front.

As for Cambodia and Laos, we must ensure the western flank. Our army needs resources and rooms to operate, if it comes to a full scale confrontation.

No, I disagree.

Laos and Cambodia are our brothers. We will not touch them if they do not go the wrong way as the Khmer Rouge.

If we need rooms for our army, let partner with them like we did do in the past.

You know, in Vietnam there is no lack of mass graves of invaders who mistakenly thought we were easy to defeat. Generations of Chinese tried to subjugate us more than dozen times, but failed miserably.

As for Cambodia and Laos, we must ensure the western flank. Our army needs resources and rooms to operate, if it comes to a full scale confrontation.

If they take a neutral position, no need to do nothing.

1. an ownerships of a territory containing one of the largest resources is TRIVIAL compared to wrath you will incur on the international level.

2. what makes you think other nation will not join in. Do you have a 100% insurance that other country will not join against you?

conclusion: You're telling me that the nine dash line is worth going to war. When in reality only a FOOL could even think about this. Thank god the Chinese higher-up is not that that stupid
Last time we went to war with Vietnam, nobody besides the Soviet Union said anything. Vietnam itself is not exactly a popular country in Indo-China peninsula. Russia is fine after beating the crap out of Georgia, and we'll be fine after we do the same to Vietnam. Second, joining into the war against China means they will be going up against the strongest power in Asia and the largest potential market in the world. Vietnam is trivial sacrificial goat when you look at the big picture. In the international stage, only the five permenant members of the UNSC truly call the shots.

As far as your fool comment, we already fought over the waters in 1988. War is a reality in which we must anticipate, whether you like it or not.

Not possible China have more to lose than gain by going to war. This is just some troll talking $hit
It's not trolling. With the rise of every major power in history, conflicts are part of the progression. It'd be nice to avoid it, but I am not that naive to believe things will go peacefully.

Last time we went to war with Vietnam, nobody besides the Soviet Union said anything. Vietnam itself is not exactly a popular country in Indo-China peninsula. Russia is fine after beating the crap out of Georgia, and we'll be fine after we do the same to Vietnam. Second, joining into the war against China means they will be going up against the strongest power in Asia and the largest potential market in the world. Vietnam is trivial sacrificial goat when you look at the big picture. In the international stage, only the five permenant members of the UNSC truly call the shots.

As far as your fool comment, we already fought over the waters in 1988. War is a reality in which we must anticipate, whether you like it or not.

It's not trolling. With the rise of every major power in history, conflicts are part of the progression. It'd be nice to avoid it, but I am not that naive to believe things will go peacefully.

You can have another wet dream.

You know, in Vietnam there is no lack of mass graves of invaders who mistakenly thought we were easy to defeat. Generations of Chinese tried to subjugate us more than dozen times, but failed miserably.

As for Cambodia and Laos, we must ensure the western flank. Our army needs resources and rooms to operate.

Don't be a fool, you're talking about your past victory with China, which mean absolutely nothing in contemporary time.

The Time where Vietnam humiliated China militarily is long gone.
55212476201102100308301237364395494_014.jpg

Now the PLA is better armed, better trained & better organized.
55212476201103291535261442795962207_023.jpg

Word of advice do not underestimate your enemy & most importantly do not overestimate your own capability (especially if your thinking about fighting a 3 sided war)

You're putting a lot on chance why not bet everything you have on Roulette while you're at it. It still not a 100% unlikely that another country may join. India also have chance of joining under the auspices of "Protecting Vietnam"

What I have been telling you War is an Economy. If you want waste $1.000 on a $100 property then go ahead, waste away your money.

Don't be a fool, you're talking about your past victory with China, which mean absolutely nothing in contemporary time.

The Time where Vietnam humiliated China militarily is long gone.
55212476201102100308301237364395494_014.jpg

Now the PLA is better armed, better trained & better organized.
55212476201103291535261442795962207_023.jpg

Word of advice do not underestimate your enemy & most importantly do not overestimate your own capability (especially if your thinking about fighting a 3 sided war)

Don't worry bro. We have been to prepared for worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry bro. We have been to prepared for worst.

If "preparing for the worst" mean a lot of Vietnamese corpses littering the streets of Ho Chi Minh City then I hope you're truly "prepared" & it take more than some fancy video to convince anyone

If "preparing for the worst" mean a lot of Vietnamese corpses littering the streets of Ho Chi Minh City then I hope you're truly "prepared" & it take more than some fancy video to convince anyone

Our soldiers do his job, training is very hard, but don't show on streets of City like Hochiming.

attachment.php

Our soldiers do his job, training is very hard, but don't show on streets of City like Hochiming.

Its an expression dude. "Our soldiers do his job, training is very hard" So does they & So does mine.

Your country soldiers worth is not in question just your country capability of waging a war with a country like China

First of all, it's our sea, but we can debate that for eternity and not have any result. So I am just going to jump to a more practical discussion. China needs resources and access to ocean in order to grow stronger. You can choose to hitch a ride on our wagon or get crushed by standing in our path.

In your peoples minds it is but reality is not so please tell it to someone who cares or tell to the UN

First of all, it's our sea, but we can debate that for eternity and not have any result. So I am just going to jump to a more practical discussion. China needs resources and access to ocean in order to grow stronger. You can choose to hitch a ride on our wagon or get crushed by standing in our path.

In your peoples mind it is but reality is not so please tell it to someone who cares or tell to the UN

Sabotage ASEAN? We don't need to sabotage anything. If you can't offer other countries anything besides empty words, then you won't have any influence. It's called realpolitik.

A poor man bragging about making 100 dollars to a millionaire is simply laughable. Not counting Indonesia, I bet my home province has higher GDP than the entire ASEAN put together.

GDP 2011:
Philippines - $224.75 Billion
Vietnam - $123.96 Billion
Guangdong -$838 Billion

Nope its called pressuring you give them a lot for them then puts some conditions like a mafia like an offer they cant refuse? stop using words that you dont understand it does not make you sound smart if your point is just the same as always.

Its an expression dude. "Our soldiers do his job, training is very hard" So does they & So does mine.

Your country soldiers worth is not in question just your country capability of waging a war with a country like China

Are you Chinese with false flag ?

Back
Top Bottom