What's new

2019 - Iran flood ....

Warms my heart to see our Turkish and Pakistani neighbours giving helping hands.. it is in the crisis that you find your real friends. As for the US actions in blocking aid collected by the Iranian expats .. all I have to say.. shame on you ..Iran will not forget this.

Shame on Iranian expats and their double standards. they are always first in line to criticize Iran. But when did they ever protest for the unfair treatment of their fellow Iranians in Iran by their beloved new countries?

I didn't know a person could go this far down the line to exploit everything even other people suffering of natural disaster for his own political maneuvering.
No matter what we do. We will always be subhumans, sand niggers and camel jockeys to them. Its' time people realize that.

Shame on Iranian expats and their double standards. they are always first in line to criticize Iran. But when did they ever protest for the unfair treatment of their fellow Iranians in Iran by their beloved new countries?

No matter what we do. We will always be subhumans, sand niggers and camel jockeys to them. Its' time people realize that.

They are kouni , they enjoyed being mounted by their new riders ....

I didn't know a person could go this far down the line to exploit everything even other people suffering of natural disaster for his own political maneuvering.
American politicians are known both domestically and abroad to be some of the most VILE creatures on the planet bar-none. His words shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone whatsoever...

Last edited:
I saw deadly videos from flood in turkey (water was squeezing cars very bad). Flood is not only in our country it is in our neighber countries as well as.

wow - when did this happen? have been busy over the weekend, missed this.

Is there any news on casulties? We should try to get fresh drinking water and medicine to the survivors.

Well , khozesan dams reached their fullest capacity .... Another heavy rain and almost all of khozesan cities will be flooded ....

Although right know half of them are flooded and the real damage is worse than 8 years long Iraq Iran war ....

Incompetent I.R didn't clean rivers bed for years

well Karkheh Dam is completely filled , the water is around 230m high, if you are interested to knew what will happen if the dam break
ezgif-3-917189d644e8.gif

in 6 day there will be another Noah Flood in Khuzestan and part of Iraq

With 141 rivers in flood and some 500 landslides over 3,000 kilometers of roads and highways connecting thousands of villages and 78 medium or large cities have been partly or totally destroyed.

Also destroyed are 87 bridges, 160 dams and over 1,000 kilometers of railway lines. The floods have put over 18,000 factories and workshops out of action while the damage done to farming is described as “incalculable.”
I'm really intrested how these guys at Al-Sharq-Al-Awsat calculate these numbers.

100m of a 200km railroad is destroyed and they say 200km of railroad is destroyed ?
and by the way many of those roads are already get opened

wow - when did this happen? have been busy over the weekend, missed this.

Is there any news on casulties? We should try to get fresh drinking water and medicine to the survivors.
as i know 49 people died.
well Karkheh Dam is completely filled , the water is around 230m high, if you are interested to knew what will happen if the dam break

ezgif-3-917189d644e8.gif

is it possible??

I'm really intrested how these guys at Al-Sharq-Al-Awsat calculate these numbers. 100m of a 200km railroad is destroyed and they say 200km of railroad is destroyed ?
and by the way many of those roads are already get opened
Article says data came from the IRC.

Back
Top Bottom