What's new

2019 - Iran flood ....

How did these floods of such magnitude happen? was it mostly due to heavy rains or is there elements of mismanagement to blame?

Also, has anything positive (strange question, I know) come out of this? Has it helped our diminishing under water reserved etc?

R.I.P to all the dead.
Remember most of the dams were empty at end of the last summer. The one reason of last summer power cuts was empty dams.
during last 6 months most of the Iran dams become full and then this happened.
The good point is that we will have more power this summer and no power cut and need to tolerance warm weather this summer without coolers.

Remember most of the dams were empty at end of the last summer. The one reason of last summer power cuts was empty dams.
during last 6 months most of the Iran dams become full and then this happened.
The good point is that we will have more power this summer and no power cut and need to tolerance warm weather this summer without coolers.
And when ahvaz , abadan and khorramshahr are gone , Iran will face shortage of oil , petrochemical , petroleum , diseal , food and so on ....

Guess IRGC cloud seeding project worked a little to well.

Which IRGC propaganda should we believe?

First Iranian general said a year ago that Israel is causing droughts in Iran by stealing their clouds/rain

Now Iranian General are saying US is the cause of the rain and floods.

15D2E9E8-FB89-45E9-B435-F2F91082046D.jpeg

https://financialtribune.com/articles/energy/3077/iran-3rd-top-dam-builder

You knew nobody criticized building Karkhah Dam ,it was good decision and result of years of study the study started in 1956 and finished in 1990 now you cut 10 years from it for revolution and war and thats more than 24 years of study and planning .
people criticized opennenig it sooner than it become ready and causing some more damage.
Also people criticize energy minister for not emptying the water in the dam sooner when they were told we have heavy rain (because energy ministry were producing electricity from the dam they didn't reduce the water behind it sooner when the Market river was nearly empty instead they waited the situation of the Dam become critical (right now the dam that was designed for around 5milliard m^3 of water but today it held more than 6.5milliard m^3 of water)

Guess IRGC cloud seeding project worked a little to well.

Which IRGC propaganda should we believe?

First Iranian general said a year ago that Israel is causing droughts in Iran by stealing their clouds/rain

Now Iranian General are saying US is the cause of the rain and floods.
As I said previously and people wanted to cut my head . no seeding happened this year and there was no time for it and it was not the season for that. If the seeding happen it will happen next year. And probably in central and eastern part of iran. Nobody will seed the clouds in northern and western part .

Back
Top Bottom