What's new

2018 Election prediction

I wonder if the next Chief of army staff ( or current one if he takes extention) and cj will be blamed if N wins.

as usual

PTI tsunami will win election and IK will become next PM for fans on Facebook but in reality still will be hard for him to beat PML(N) in punjab , PPP in sindh and MQM in karachi even if manage to win majority in KPK

Phir hum as usual rohein ghey dhandli ko le kar 3/4 saal

bro, the words u use in your reply telling how a leader effected brains of a common man, your post telling how much u love ur leader!

bro, not say any thing to any one, u r PTI follower, which is enough to proof how much biggest fool u r!
Idiot r we talking with u ??keep ur *** to urself understood .thanks

as usual

PTI tsunami will win election and IK will become next PM for fans on Facebook but in reality still will be hard for him to beat PML(N) in punjab , PPP in sindh and MQM in karachi even if manage to win majority in KPK

Phir hum as usual rohein ghey dhandli ko le kar 3/4 saal
Panama tu paar ker lu sonio 2018 is too far .

A typical pti kid, with his wet dreams.
Political analysis isn't your field dude.

Idiot, i posted on this thread and shared my point of view as asked by the OP. If you dont like my analysis go **** yourself, instead of hurling personal attacks.

Two Above posts are particular common behaviour of PTIans start addressed other "Idiot"
That Change we looking for:coffee:

We have seen rhe results of the 2013 elections in which PMLN won. Later after a year and a half Imran khan realises that the elections where rigged with evidence .
However this dosent care anymore as its history now and another chapter for pak studies.
But the main question is still there PMLN got out of the 2013 elections mess and managed to keep themselves up but what if the next elections are also rigged.
See there is quite a chance that the next elections might be rigged aswell so my question to you is who do you think will win?
Allah hu akbar

real question is if PTI will win & form a Govt.

Under the current scenario Chances are 10 in favour and 90 against

2018 ANP will be back in action in KPK so major loses expected for PTI in KPK

With entrance of New party PSP in khi PTI has started to vanish from the scene Completly they will become new Jamat e Islami

Punjab is where the real battle is , Panama effect will be gone by 2018 unless some thing major happens than which can change voter thought process Noon league shall win and so will form the next Govt.

real question is if PTI will win & form a Govt.

Under the current scenario Chances are 10 in favour and 90 against

2018 ANP will be back in action in KPK so major loses expected for PTI in KPK

With entrance of New party PSP in khi PTI has started to vanish from the scene Completly they will become new Jamat e Islami

Punjab is where the real battle is , Panama effect will be gone by 2018 unless some thing major happens than which can change voter thought process Noon league shall win and so will form the next Govt.
PPP and Q League as well come back more in seats ( if next elections not rigged like 2013) so pmln does need an alliance next for sure.

Any party who alliance with the ppp or pml q that will be their political death

Election is 2 years away...... and i beleieve it is tooo early to even have any kind of prediction..... 2 years is a very long time in a democracy, and a lot can happen in this 2 years (both positive and negative)

If you ask me 6 months should be a good period to start the speculation or prediction.....

My 2 cents....

Public is aware now q league did not full fill it promise they lose in 2008 and ppp cash the benazir murder sympathy but fail to deliver they lose in 2013 so if pml n will not full fill the promise the end the energy crisis and to end the on going insurgency people will take 5 years revenge in single ballet stamp and storywill be shifted to history books like the previous two elected govts so now tell me who will deliver actions on his promises which they made with public in 2013 , imran khan in kpk or nawaz in federal

Election is 2 years away...... and i beleieve it is tooo early to even have any kind of prediction..... 2 years is a very long time in a democracy, and a lot can happen in this 2 years (both positive and negative)

If you ask me 6 months should be a good period to start the speculation or prediction.....

My 2 cents....
I like that:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom