What's new

2018 Election prediction

IF pmln gets re-elected be ready to face Imran khan Pmln wresling ,another Decade of Political instability :pakistan:Politics Murdabad:hitwall:
IK can't even adjust with his wives so forget about having normal relations with any political party.

IK can't even adjust with his wives so forget about having normal relations with any political party.
LOL well said dear sir,BTW sir I'm not anti IK or Pro PMLN but jus sayin do you really think jamaima khan was a ...Jew?

If PPP and PMLN build consensus on {kala}x, Bagh Dam and start building it by the next year they'll get their respective provinces and colition in center.

2018 will be more or, less on similar lines.

KP can be more interesting as 5 years of anti-incumbency can have some effect in elections. PTI has let down some of its followers in the state. Index of Opposition Unity will play a big factor.

no one can replace pml n in punjab, ppp in sindh ,mqm in karachi in 2018 provided pakistan existed in current shape by that time

I don't see PML-N sweeping Punjab in the next election. Rural and especially South Punjab are suffering from the worst economic crunch i have ever seen in my life. Due to the state of our Agricultural Economy, their is intense hatred for the Federal Government as the farmers can barely break even. If PTI can tap that voter anger, i see PTI sweeping from these regions. There is a reason why PML-N MNA's from these regions are begging the Federal Government for help, that's why they didn't even bother showing up in the Budget Sessions despite Dar and Nisar lobbying. Also keep in mind, this time Rigging is not going to be as easy as 2013.

2018 will be more or, less on similar lines.

KP can be more interesting as 5 years of anti-incumbency can have some effect in elections. PTI has let down some of its followers in the state. Index of Opposition Unity will play a big factor.

I don't see it happening. Due to the State of our Agricultural Sector, Stagnant Wages and High Prices for Basic Commodities, i expect the voters to punish the sitting Governments. Never in my life have i seen the State of our Farmers this bad, they are barely breaking even. Even farmers who own 5-10 Acres are actually abandoning their fields and going to cities to work as Labourers.

A Private Chartered Boeing 777 is being sent to London to bring back Nawaz Sharif and his Royal Court. I wonder who will pay for this Chartered Flight?

I don't see it happening. Due to the State of our Agricultural Sector, Stagnant Wages and High Prices for Basic Commodities, i expect the voters to punish the sitting Governments. Never in my life have i seen the State of our Farmers this bad, they are barely breaking even. Even farmers who own 5-10 Acres are actually abandoning their fields and going to cities to work as Labourers.

A Private Chartered Boeing 777 is being sent to London to bring back Nawaz Sharif and his Royal Court. I wonder who will pay for this Chartered Flight?

Yes. Quite possible. Depends on whether opposition can use this anger of farmers.

Cost is around 30 caroor. PIA will bear these expences. In other words pIA ko 30 caroor ka teeka jo phly hi khasary my hai. doob mro so cold pm.

I don't see PML-N sweeping Punjab in the next election. Rural and especially South Punjab are suffering from the worst economic crunch i have ever seen in my life. Due to the state of our Agricultural Economy, their is intense hatred for the Federal Government as the farmers can barely break even. If PTI can tap that voter anger, i see PTI sweeping from these regions. There is a reason why PML-N MNA's from these regions are begging the Federal Government for help, that's why they didn't even bother showing up in the Budget Sessions despite Dar and Nisar lobbying. Also keep in mind, this time Rigging is not going to be as easy as 2013.
PML N owns the whole election machinery. they know the tactics of buying votes. they can't be defeated in punjab.

Do not worry Pakistan is here to stay.

PTI's main achievement would be to remain in power in KPK in 2018.

Slim chance of winning majority in national assembly in 2018 as of now until and unless PML (N) makes a grave blunder / mistake.
there is a huge difference between staying and progressing. afghanistan, iraq, syria, libya, venezuela, DR congo,are all there on the world map .

LOL well said dear sir,BTW sir I'm not anti IK or Pro PMLN but jus sayin do you really think jamaima khan was a ...Jew?
She was converted to Islam when she married IK. Don't know her present status.

PML N owns the whole election machinery. they know the tactics of buying votes. they can't be defeated in punjab.
The same old chooran of rigging.
there is a huge difference between staying and progressing. afghanistan, iraq, syria, libya, venezuela, DR congo,are all there on the world map .
We are much better in every aspect as compared to these countries and many others.

Cost is around 30 caroor. PIA will bear these expences. In other words pIA ko 30 caroor ka teeka jo phly hi khasary my hai. doob mro so cold pm.
How this 30 crore figure has been calculated. Do enlighten us all.

Bilawal Bhutto banega PM:yahoo:
Phelay Insan tou ban jai billion Rani.

The results of local bodies, cantonment and by elections totally negates your analysis.

S punjab has never been on the priority list of IK.

How this 30 crore figure has been calculated. Do enlighten us.

KARACHI: A Boeing 777 of Pakistan International Airlines will leave for London on Friday night to bring Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif with his entourage back to home.

Preparations for the prime minister’s return to Pakistan are underway and he is expected to return home on Saturday.

PIA’s Boeing-777 aircraft will fly to London tonight to take back Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his entourage.

The engineers of the national airliner have been instructed to transform two Boeing-777 aircrafts into VIP jets. One of the two jets will be kept as standby. According to sources, the regular seats of the airliner have been removed and 24 VIP seats have been installed in the aircraft for Sharif and his co-travellers.

Sources said that the PIA administration has been instructed to prepare VIP meals for the prime minister as well.

The airliner will fly to London on Friday night and will land at Stansted Airport on Saturday
at 6:00 a.m. according to the local time. The airliner will start its return journey to Lahore at 8:00 a.m.

The doctors have allowed PM Nawaz to travel by air.

Nawaz Sharif, on 22nd May, had left for the United Kingdom and underwent a successful open heart surgery on 31st May.

The national airlines will bear millions of dollars fuel expenses for the prime minister’s home return. PIA flights will also disturbed badly due to setting aside two Boeing aircrafts off the schedule for the prime minister’s travel from London to Lahore.

The results of local bodies, cantonment and by elections totally negates your analysis.

You clearly don't know much about the dynamics of elections in Pakistan.

Local Body Elections don't have much impact on National Elections. PML-Q had majority of the Nazims in 2008 Elections but were clobbered by PML-N. Why do you think so many Drug Dealers, Kidnappers and Smugglers won so many seats in the LB Election, simple because they can spend the money and have the backing of the Police/Administration. We have candidates who are sitting inside jail on heinous charges win. We all have videos of Polling Stations being sealed off in Punjab, and only workers with PML-N badges allowed inside. You honestly call that an election. If people were so crazy about PML-N, how come PML-Q smashed the PML-N between 2002 and 2007 LB Elections.

Second, lets move onto By Elections. PPP won more than 95% of the By Elections between 2008-2013, even in Punjab. Why, because they had the Might of Federal Government behind them. PML-N hasn't even come close to winning 95% of By Elections in their tenure. People are well aware that one seat won't make much difference, and that's why they tend to vote for the Sitting Government because the Sitting Government has the power to solve their problems. Look at NA154, PM Nawaz Sharif goes over there and announces Rs2.5 billion aid package. They loose the election and forget about their promise. This is why people usually vote for the Sitting Government because PML-N makes its clear that unless you vote for us, we will not solve your problems. Its obvious that you really don't know how the election dynamics in Pakistan work, but as usual pretending to be an expert.

On a side note, what's your opinion on PIA footing the bill of Rs30 Crore to bring out beloved PM and his Royal Court back to Pakistan?

S punjab has never been on the priority list of IK.

And neither has it been on Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif priority list. In fact, Shahbaz Sharif took the Development Funds of South Punjab and moved them to the Orange Train. Wah, who do you think the voters will blame for their woes, the sitting Fed/Prov Government or IK.

We are progressing but not at a fast pace. Then perhaps there is a global meltdown so fast progress is perhaps difficult to obtain.

Do not compare us with the countries you have mentioned. We do have a fully functional government and different civil and military institutions who are working under a constitution.

Most of the countries mentioned above were introduced to democracy and their present state is even worse than when these countries were under military dictators.

PPP - no substantial change, Sindh map should look largely the same, perhaps some change in Karachi.
PTI hold in most seats in KPK. PMLN keeps most of Punjab. There may be some fluctuation in vote percentages in constituencies in rural and southern punjab, but no substantial change.

Overall, I expect a strong PMLN showing, if anyone's going to form a government, it's them.
And for PTI supporters, you may gain some votes here and there and you could still make the second largest party in terms of vote share, but unless you can significantly target PPP in their own back yard or PMLN in their strongholds, you've got no chance of any victory.

The electoral system does not favour parties with widespread national support. First past the post favours two large parties with national appeals, Pakistan's electoral map is made up parties based on provincial and ethnic lines, there are a whole load of parties and splinter movements. And the losers in this system are parties like PTI, it unfairly disadvantages them and gives parties with max appeal in limited areas the advantage.

I'll give you an example, if in 20 constituencies in Punjab where a swing is possible, if PTI gets 30% of the vote share, it may seem substantial but if PMLN gets 40-50%, they may take most if not all those 20, in our electoral system, 30% of the vote may well be totally dumped and does never guarantee 30% of the seats.

PTI folks, for the betterment of your own party, push for electoral change and reform, enough wasting time with party political bickering and obscure accusations of 'corruption' and 'rigging'.

Back
Top Bottom