What's new

2018 Election prediction

They are under illusion. PTI will sweep the next elections. Pakistanis dont re-elect anyone. They have never re-elected before, they will not re-elect now.

no one can replace pml n in punjab, ppp in sindh ,mqm in karachi in 2018 provided pakistan existed in current shape by that time

They are under illusion. PTI will sweep the next elections. Pakistanis dont re-elect anyone. They have never re-elected before, they will not re-elect now.
Hahah, you are a typical PTI kid.
PPP is winning for the last 4 decades
Mqm is winning for the last 3 decades.
PMLN is winning for last 3 decades.

Should I list some more parties.

However, it is the PTI who won for the first time and that too in a single province and that too below simple majority.

no one can replace pml n in punjab, ppp in sindh ,mqm in karachi in 2018 provided pakistan existed in current shape by that time
Don't worry about Pakistan. It is there.

That is the problem, these parties have been is power for so long and still no progress. Albert Einstein has a great saying which fits the Nation of Pakistan

0e4143c9093361380102af59bb5aa59a03c3d22e9759afbc9c18de37d70ee71a.jpg

However, it is the PTI who won for the first time and that too in a single province and that too below simple majority.
Are you a retard ? Don't you know the meaning of re-election ? Re-election means to get a second consecutive term. Now tell me which party was ever re-elected in Pakistan.

@Imad.Khan well said. people in our country deserve such politicians. People here are so star spangled that they dont wanna see the real problems and obviously they dont wanna solve the mess which is created by there blind loyalties. first step to solve any problems is to accept that there is problem but people want to close there eyes and get degraded by the hands of government official whose salaries are paid by there taxes and think that everything is fine.
people deserve load shedding, street crime and lack of security because they dont think with there heads.

Don't worry about Pakistan. It is there.
it is exactly because of your mentioned facts that i seriously think pak will not see next 10 years in the current shape.

I see a PML-N, PPP coalition government in future. Who would've thought? It's a crazy world.

Do not worry Pakistan is here to stay.

PTI's main achievement would be to remain in power in KPK in 2018.

Slim chance of winning majority in national assembly in 2018 as of now until and unless PML (N) makes a grave blunder / mistake.

Are you a retard ? Don't you know the meaning of re-election ? Re-election means to get a second consecutive term. Now tell me which party was ever re-elected in Pakistan.
SS re elected for the 2nd consecutive time.
Qaim Ali shah re elected back to back.
Should do list more.

PTI's main achievement would be to remain in power in KPK in 2018.

Slim chance of winning majority in national assembly in 2018 as of now until and unless PML (N) makes a grave blunder / mistake.
Exactly pti is no where in Karachi now.
Pti has zero presence in interior si dh and Baluchistan.
Whereas PMLN is there in punjab and hazara belt.
ANP and JUIF are ever more stronger in KPK.

So pti chances are very rare in next elections. Local bodies and cantonment elections have already proved the same.
Pti will more less get same seats.

Last edited:
IF pmln gets re-elected be ready to face Imran khan Pmln wresling ,another Decade of Political instability :pakistan:Politics Murdabad:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom