What's new

2014 Elections - Grave Implications for India

But with the food bill and land acquisition bill passed , we may see another term of congress ..... :hang2:

depends on how urban voteshare is going to swing. my guess is anti-incumbency in going to catch up with UPA this time around, but the worrying part is if NDA ( or more importantly BJP) is in a position to encash the condition. States like UP, W Bengal, Orissa, TN, Punjab will invariably put regional parties in a strong position and from there it will be start of horse-trading and other mal-practices. I therefore fear a hung parliament with a third front neta (mulayam, mamta et al, who are harboring thoughts of shot at PM chair) at the helm more than UPA's return. that would really be a disaster in every sense.:suicide:

depends on how urban voteshare is going to swing. my guess is anti-incumbency in going to catch up with UPA this time around, but the worrying part is if NDA ( or more importantly BJP) is in a position to encash the condition. States like UP, W Bengal, Orissa, TN, Punjab will invariably put regional parties in a strong position and from there it will be start of horse-trading and other mal-practices. I therefore fear a hung parliament with a third front neta (mulayam, mamta et al, who are harboring thoughts of shot at PM chair) at the helm more than UPA's return. that would really be a disaster in every sense.:suicide:

Shub Shub bolo Shub Shub

But with the food bill and land acquisition bill passed , we may see another term of congress ..... :hang2:

Hey question is the new Land Acquisition bill good or bad

Shub Shub bolo Shub Shub

Umeed par duniya kayam, and we all are terminally optimistic. Aren't we?:rolleyes1:

Hey question is the new Land Acquisition bill good or bad

Well going by what corporates are saying, it certainly is not a good thing. There is a cumulative 50 months delay comprising of studies and waiting period before land can be acquired. That also includes very high prices to be paid along with a bunch of freebies like one time 5 lakhs payment or 2000 per month for 20 years (inflation ajusted) plus a job plus an alternate housing etc. You can by now probably makeout its real bad.:bad:

Umeed par duniya kayam, and we all are terminally optimistic. Aren't we?:rolleyes1:

Well going by what corporates are saying, it certainly is not a good thing. There is a cumulative 50 months delay comprising of studies and waiting period before land can be acquired. That also includes very high prices to be paid along with a bunch of freebies like one time 5 lakhs payment or 2000 per month for 20 years (inflation ajusted) plus a job plus an alternate housing etc. You can by now probably makeout its real bad.:bad:

This law will totally **** things up

1)u have to pay 4 times the market rate in rural areas

2)2 times the rate in urban areas

3)to acquire land at least 80% of landholders there must agree

Now tell me if u are a businessman why come here and not go to vietnam,singapore,malaysia or indonesia not to forget china
We are serially fucked by congress

1)u have to pay 4 times the market rate in rural areas

2)2 times the rate in urban areas

Now tell me if u are a businessman why come here and not go to vietnam,singapore,malaysia or indonesia not to forget china

Fully agree!

Thats about as ridiculuos as it can get

Nothing different about other parties as well, opposition parties too want to garner as much political capital/brownie points/votes as they can from this bill.

Fully agree!

Thats about as ridiculuos as it can get

Nothing different about other parties as well, opposition parties too want to garner as much political capital/brownie points/votes as they can from this bill.

Yes true about opposition but what choice do they have as they will be branded anti poor if they oppose

here is a short list

1)sc/st quota-------congress,did it improve anything(no,only rich sc/st get seats)
2)obc quota---------congress under arjun singh implemented mandal comission report(although mandal comission was set up by vp singh in 1988)what happened:more reservation
3)NREGA--------------CONGRESS AGAIN,fucked up agriculture sector totally as workers prefer nrega as its all pay and no work

4)food bill------------congress,,,,we will feel the effects soon

5)land acquisition bill-----------again congress

I mean comeon ppl,,,,,,don't vote for ur own destruction and downfall

Unless the middle class votes, then it is possible.

These self-destructive bills passed using populist sentiments is only famous with the class that relies on hand outs and does not understand the long term damage it does to the national economy.

It is something even many Indians here fail to look at and accuse those who point out at the seriousness of this as playing politics.

It is a dangerous situation for the whole country.

These self-destructive bills passed using populist sentiments is only famous with the class that relies on hand outs and does not understand the long term damage it does to the national economy.

It is something even many Indians here fail to look at and accuse those who point out at the seriousness of this as playing politics.

These 'self destructive' bills will pretty much be enough for congress to sail through, including with the support of middle class. These bills are supposed to feed the people, and give them land rights. If you think that people are going to vote for a party that's gonna pass a bill for building a temple on high priority then you most seriously are mistaken.

This will increase the consumption further and manufacturing will be zero

Now tribals will be demanding huge compensation claiming the hills to be their sacred gods,,,jayram ramesh should be lynched i tell u

These 'self destructive' bills will pretty much be enough for congress to sail through, including with the support of middle class. These bills are supposed to feed the people, and give them land rights. If you think that people are going to vote for a party that's gonna pass a bill for building a temple on high priority then you most seriously are mistaken.

Don't try to even argue,,,,,,,,,,its anti middle class totally,maybe even u will loose ur job too in coming months:omghaha:

Don't try to even argue,,,,,,,,,,its anti middle class totally,maybe even u will loose ur job too in coming months:omghaha:

why did you respond to my post?

2014 General Election is a make or break election for India.:coffee:

Oh, it most definitely is 'make'. FOr a moment, I thought modi will actually do something, trounce congress etc. Your chum has just been bumbling along- charging 5 rs per person in meetings, 'challenging' PM etc. Despite a high sounding entry, he really has lost steam and doesn't seem to be understanding how to make a mark. Modi seems to be a spent force now.

why did you respond to my post?

Oh, it most definitely is 'make'. FOr a moment, I thought modi will actually do something, trounce congress etc. Your chum has just been bumbling along- charging 5 rs per person in meetings, 'challenging' PM etc. Despite a high sounding entry, he really has lost steam and doesn't seem to be understanding how to make a mark. Modi seems to be a spent force now.

i bet u are the alone congress supporter here

You never ever supported Modi. You were criticizing him before all these incidents. Don't tell a lie. :nono:

Back
Top Bottom