What's new

2014 Elections - Grave Implications for India

As a conclusion, I personally don't care. Just do whatever is needed to get that man to power because he's the only one along with the team of his handpicked members that can change the dire state of the country right now.

after passage of food bill and land acquisition bill even modi will find it difficult to turn things around,,,,,,,,,,,very difficult

According to what I read , the new bill is good for people but bad for industries .

which ultimately is bad for ppl

its good only for landowners but what good is the land if it can't be sold??
It will **** us all

According to what I read , the new bill is good for people but bad for industries .

Good for farmers but it will lead to red tapeism .

Best of luck for 2014 Elections. I hope that you will bring Good people in the parliament and kick out corrupt politicians......

That's good philosophy but usually its about the winnable candidate .

Very nice tactic - its like hanging the carrot to attract the masses. Yet not giving it to them. This increases popularity. Smart move. :)

I am not sure ....the reason for this tactical retreat

whether it is smart move to project that he has no desires besides to serve people ....or it is face-saving measure to deal onslaught that will follow Vanzara's resignation ..... ?

Far more serious 'onslaughts' have been faced by him. As for Vanzara - his conscience found a nice time to tick. Convenient ain't it? The public is beginning to see through all this now.
I am not sure ....the reason for this tactical retreat

whether it is smart move to project that he has no desires besides to serve people ....or it is face-saving measure to deal onslaught that will follow Vanzara's resignation ..... ?

Back
Top Bottom