What's new

2014 Elections - Grave Implications for India

i bet u are the alone congress supporter here

Not an answer to my question

You never ever supported Modi. You were criticizing him before all these incidents. Don't tell a lie. :nono:

Ehhhh.......when did I ever say I supported him? I said for a moment I thought he'll be tough competition- instead he's coming across as a clown. That I never expected!

1.Modi needs to pull some strings(some more sangh loving statements;Reuters type) and get that nominee thing done quickly .

2.They have to win UP bigtime ,Min 35 is must .
3.BJP will gain from anti incumbency+DEVELOPMENT agenda in BJP vs congress states BUT they have to check infighting .
4.Modi has to do massive propaganda work in other states to change his popularity into seats .

All will depend on BJP seats .

Below 160 :- 3rd front Government
Between 160-180 : BJP with sushma advani ,dark horses
182+ : Modi

182 is a very crucial and psychological number which modi has to PASS in any circumstances .
what is special about 182 ?!!!!!

Bjp will need atleast 200 seats not 182 for govt and all polls suggest that it will get like 160-170 seats.....................foolish ppl wake up!!don't let congress or 3 rd front win

I partially disagree !

With 182+ Modi can form government ,small parties are very opportunistic ,once they CLEARLY know that there is NO OTHER WAY ,they will come to modi .

BUT modi should try for 200 because then only he can DELIVER massive changes.

I partially disagree !

With 182+ Modi can form government ,small parties are very opportunistic ,once they CLEARLY know that there is NO OTHER WAY ,they will come to modi .

BUT modi should try for 200 because then only he can DELIVER massive changes.

it simply can't

reason

1)its only declared allies are akali dal(13 seats in punjab) and shiv sena(won't win much either)

2)no other party will side with bjp except maybe
a)tdp with seats in single digits
b)aiadmk poised to win 25-30 seats

it just dosen't add up dude

it simply can't

reason

1)its only declared allies are akali dal(13 seats in punjab) and shiv sena(won't win much either)

2)no other party will side with bjp except maybe
a)tdp with seats in single digits
b)aiadmk poised to win 25-30 seats

it just dosen't add up dude

There are Lots of Such parties : AGP,HJC,INLD,etc.

TDP(6)+AIADMK(25-28)+SS(15)+Akalis(7)+Small Parties+Independents can be done .

When a government is likely to be formed parties usually give OUTSIDE SUPPORT to get benefits .

There are Lots of Such parties : AGP,HJC,INLD,etc.

TDP(6)+AIADMK(25-28)+SS(15)+Akalis(7)+Small Parties+Independents can be done .

When a government is likely to be formed parties usually give OUTSIDE SUPPORT to get benefits .

nope..........the survey was for nda not bjp so they will combined have 180 odd seats!!

add 30-35 more and u are still 60 odd seats short!!

if bjp alone wins 200 seats(very very difficult).......then it will def form next govt otherwise its gonna be a 3 rd front with possible congress support from outside like in 1996

harsh reality man..........ppl are so foolish:pissed:

nope..........the survey was for nda not bjp so they will combined have 180 odd seats!!

add 30-35 more and u are still 60 odd seats short!!

if bjp alone wins 200 seats(very very difficult).......then it will def form next govt otherwise its gonna be a 3 rd front with possible congress support from outside like in 1996

harsh reality man..........ppl are so foolish:pissed:

It's Too early to do a survey .............I agree AT present BJP will get around 140-150 BUT we still have 8 months LEFT.

3rd front can only be formed when BJP get BELOW 160,which means BJP completely loosing UP and SP getting around 50 SEATS.

Let me tell you why 3rd front cannot be formed at BJP 180+.

Assuming seats of cong+allies+leaner be 140.

SP and BSP cannot come together .
Left and Mammata cannot come together.
etc etc

TF (Nitish Kumar, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Naveen Patnaik, Mamata Banerjee, et al) must get at least 110-130 seats,which is not possible.

It's Too early to do a survey .............I agree AT present BJP will get around 140-150 BUT we still have 8 months LEFT.

3rd front can only be formed when BJP get BELOW 160,which means BJP completely loosing UP and SP getting around 50 SEATS.

Let me tell you why 3rd front cannot be formed at BJP 180+.

Assuming seats of cong+allies+leaner be 140.

SP and BSP cannot come together .
Left and Mammata cannot come together.
etc etc

TF (Nitish Kumar, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Naveen Patnaik, Mamata Banerjee, et al) must get at least 110-130 seats,which is not possible.

i am hopeful and afraid at the same time:woot:

Back
Top Bottom