What's new

2011 cricket World Cup moving out of India: Reports

ohhhh yes dig their teeth in the balll tell you what abdur razaq did the same as afridi did why he dont get picked iple is rubbish noone wants to see rubbish westindian players

India had money and muscle before too didn't it ? So how come IPL ended up in South Africa ?

Indian government could not guarantee security to IPL due to national elections hence IPL shifted to South Africa. IPL is mostly money making business by Indian Businessmen.

Only one thing...........
If any Taliban moves in India and do any action.
Or may be any extrimist group or nation demanded organization make any action in IPL or WC......

Wt could Inida do...
We have seen that they failed to secure their country from Mumbai attacks.
In they end they will cry like a silly duck and start blame game with Pakistan ....which they ever do ?

I think its not suitable to organize WC in India

Or may be any extrimist group or nation demanded organization make any action in IPL or WC......

Wt could Inida do...
In they end they will cry like a silly duck and start blame game with Pakistan ....which they ever do ?

Despite all those whining and crying by all the players,IPL in India took off with a colorfull display of fire crackers and songs and most of the foreign players were participating in the games..as for WC lets see what happens..till then its a sour grape mentality from some people around here :partay:

Wt could Inida do...

Lol, look at your statement, sadistic pleasure oozing out of your words, because of some lame media reports.
Just because Pakistan will not see International cricket on it's soil for quite some time now, you want India to lose on hosting the world cup?
Lol typical covetous thinking. And as far as your first point .. :rofl::rofl:

From what i understand here is, Pakiz will be happy if there is a terror strike during IPL so that WC will be moved out. I quite sure of this!!

People, people touch your heart and say, won't you feel HAPPY if there is a terror/freedom fighters strike in India?

@ Ashisbutt

Edit your post above where you used a racial slur against Pakistan. Apparently you are just another troll, but as long as you manage to troll here, DO NOT try to insult.

I won't be hot since Paks never win us in a WC. So knowing the result even before a match will not make it hot. Not even warm :D

oh well we have defeated India twice in Champions trophy that is also an ICC event and don't worry you won't be disappointed this time........ we will make sure we can defeat India with wide margin this time.

So sunaar ki 1 lohaar ki wala kaam hona hai is baar :rofl:

Just wait and watch :smokin:

oh well we have defeated India twice in Champions trophy that is also an ICC event and don't worry you won't be disappointed this time........ we will make sure we can defeat India with wide margin this time.

So sunaar ki 1 lohaar ki wala kaam hona hai is baar :rofl:

Just wait and watch :smokin:

Are you gonna watch that match too just like the Hockey match??then we surely will win :tongue:

[just pulling your leg mate..dont take it seriously ]

Are you gonna watch that match too just like the Hockey match??then we surely will win :tongue:

[just pulling your leg mate..dont take it seriously ]

hahaha good joke

oh well overall we have dominated in both Cricket and Hockey against India.

Yes we did have some poor performance in WC's recently but that will not remain forever.

Wait for the WC and we will see what happens :agree:

hahaha good joke

oh well overall we have dominated in both Cricket and Hockey against India.

Yes we did have some poor performance in WC's recently but that will not remain forever.

Wait for the WC and we will see what happens :agree:

But in cricket India is getting stronger..we kicked Sri Lankans and South Africans ...and also got the series in Sri Lanka too..won the cup in Australia ..its hard to beat Indian cricket team now mate..specially with all those infight and suspensions..

Back
Top Bottom