What's new

2011 cricket World Cup moving out of India: Reports

But in cricket India is getting stronger..we kicked Sri Lankans and South Africans ...and also got the series in Sri Lanka too..won the cup in Australia ..its hard to beat Indian cricket team now mate..specially with all those infight and suspensions..

when its a match between Pakistan and India...... no talent is required. Both teams play almost same........ its a real test in final overs who is better........ and trust me it doesn't matter how good india or Pakistan is..... when they are playing in the field against each other....... they are almost equal in performance

take an example of Shoaib Malik who was not in form but when he played against India back in Asia Cup 2008 he scored 100 surprisingly and then again he was not in form for another one year and when he played against india in Champions trophy he scored hundred again. Its just like when both teams are playing against each other.......... its a different cricket

Good news for me...i will watch the worldcup :lol:

do you think worlds most powerful board will let cricket out of the country???
there might be a situation of no world cup but there is question of getting it out of India:victory:

where should i come to receive you in India buddy :bounce:

i think he was talking about T20 World Cup that he is going to watch on tv. He might be free next month so he is going to watch it live on TV

aag lag gayi hai beta jee............ ab bujhana asaan nahi ho ga :rofl:

we were facing similar situations before back in 2006 that ultimately turned into another drama after S/L cricket attack. If one slight incident took place in india where even the players are safe but only the terrorist attack takes place near their hotel or straight attack on them

Forget IPL or WC

Main iss thread per wapas aa gaya!
Lo jee,IPL toh ho chuka,4th season honay wala hai aur World cup toh host kar hee rahey hain.
Ab khushiyan manao!

Main iss thread per wapas aa gaya!
Lo jee,IPL toh ho chuka,4th season honay wala hai aur World cup toh host kar hee rahey hain.
Ab khushiyan manao!

Kya baat hai Punjabbi Munda kamal kita see :lol:

Now he will get his answer....:)

Back
Top Bottom