What's new

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Lord's, Jul 13-17, 2010

Australia 253

Pakistan 54/2 (19.0 ov)

Pakistan trail by 199 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Ben Hilfenhaus made the first breakthrough when he removed Imran Farhat

119312.jpg

well fairy taill again for farhet how many how many times keep playing failled palyers PCB on every tour some how brings players which are just useless farhet misbah and yasir hameed how many times they have played over 10 tests each none have done anything and no better ment in them than why you keep brining them better to give a new ones a chance atleast in place of these three useless i like to bring any one in the team we are playing 10 players and im sure farhet wont perfom

no worries dear...... 85/5 now and would be ok to see 280/5 after the end of the day :D

oh my God!! whats going on there?? :hitwall:

Middle order flopped again.... :angry:

Why Afridi was hitting on every ball??? :hitwall:

118/7

yaaar if we got to 200it will be fine i dont know what the probleum is just one end you have to stick butt is their thats why i alwys said Mohammad Yousuf Must play without him see even if Yousuf got out on 0 atleast their is a chance he will get 100 next test but players like these dont have chance of even 50 in 20 tests PCB should have taken Yousuf or younis one of them atleast be here

Bhai i would love to see pakistan win a first test match from australia in about 15 years, but its simply not possible. Have a look at the batting lineup and you'll see the only proper test batsmen we have are salman butt and umar akmal averaging in early 40s. You don't win test matches against such a formidable side like australia when most of your top batsmen are averaging between 20s and 30s.

Huh!! Like i siad! :rolleyes:

yasir hamid would have been a better option than ever unreliable Imran farhat.

yasir hamid would have been a better option than ever unreliable Imran farhat.

He is a much better choice then imran farhat! I dont know why they keep on playing farhat who is a good for nothing batsmen!

well imran ferhat,yasir hameed and misbah ul haq are all the same ctagory always failures they are useless if we play them we are half the side

Back
Top Bottom