What's new

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Lord's, Jul 13-17, 2010

we look in a good position - hope the Aussies will lose this Test but we gotta be careful they also have some game changers.

we look in a good position - hope the Aussies will lose this Test but we gotta be careful they also have some game changers.

we did not win even a single test against australia since 1996 i think :cry:

Hi
Some cricket expert did mention prior to the start of this match that Pakistani bowling will be top notch. However, he wasn't so sure that pakistani batting can make its mark, but i am keeping my fingers crossed & hoping that Pakistani batsmen will be able to astonish the skeptics. If Pakistan gets to win this Test series it will be Pakistan's first test victory against Aussies in last 15 years which will be a huge milestone
So keep on praying people

Asif was bowling consistently in the 80s. As long as he bowls good, and takes wicket. He is in the team, to serve!

Hoping for Umar Amin to settle his mark in the team. :)

Omer Amin has a brilliant record in domestic cricket. For me he is a fair selection and I am expecting big from him.

our bowling is not the issue - its our batting which is 'fragile' at best

^ hey bro, you cant post bad about Sir Ricky Ponting on this forum, all Pakistani's admire him and rate him as no.1 batsmen in all forms of cricket and Australian's always play fair, it must be Ameer's fault.

On Topic - Asif's pace is down to mid 70s, yeah he will get better, Pakistan has very good fast bowling lineup right now. Its Batting (averages are in mid 30s kinda like New Zealand players, not able to convert talent into something big) and fielding is very poor (New guy today @ short leg took a blinder @ short leg, he's a good fielder).

It was Ponting's fault.... :angry: Pointing tried to shove his elbow in to Amir after getting out....

Watch at 4:54

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant bowling by Aamer & Asif....:tup: Simply Amazing....

I hope our batsmen will also perform well.... :)

:pakistan:

Atleast 400 runs we need to put against Australia in First innings enough is enough Aussies won the tests against us good chance to make them have a taste of thei own medicine win both tests and we can take our revange from them of our last dismal tour to australia.

Good bowling by Pakistan. Just hope the Pak batsmen show their mettle.

Honestly, Pakistan has left it best Test batsmen at home. Without Yousuf and Younus, the batting looks really fragile.

pak score 49/2 18 over

pak is also not in good position. i think pitch is not good....

Back
Top Bottom