What's new

Pakistan dominate as Australia collapse

Well, i hardly knew any player in that team except Pathan and Raina.
All other were new.
:smokin:

True,i still remember Misbah-Ul-Haq playing that silly shot in the T-20 wc finals 2007 and letting India win the cup.
Pakistan is unpredictable ,for sure.

Thank you sir, but there is no need of such posts. :tdown::tdown:

I also remember a test match when india required 16 run to win. Sachien was batting. 4 wickets in hand but Saqlain Mushtaq did the job Pakistan won.

Pakistan is unpredictable ,for sure. :D

Thank you sir, but there is no need of such posts. :tdown::tdown:

I also remember a test match when india required 16 run to win. Sachien was batting. 4 wickets in hand but Saqlain Mushtaq did the job Pakistan won.

Pakistan is unpredictable ,for sure. :D

I also remember Aamir Sohail slamming Venkatesh Prasad,but unfortunately Aamir sledged and lost his wicket,Pakistan lost due to him.
Surely,Pakistan is unpredictable

I also remember Aamir Sohail slamming Venkatesh Prasad,but unfortunately Aamir sledged and lost his wicket,Pakistan lost due to him.
Surely,Pakistan is unpredictable

Dude what was your point to start your garbage in a thread completely not related to you at all. Now if your own team is so pathetic (and yes I know they are ranked #1, which is not reflected by the performance of theirs) the so called rock stars. Take your sourness somewhere else and cry a river.

Dude what was your point to start your garbage in a thread completely not related to you at all. Now if your own team is so pathetic (and yes I know they are ranked #1, which is not reflected by the performance of theirs) the so called rock stars. Take your sourness somewhere else and cry a river.

Get a life and some sense:p:tdown:
Is Australia playing like the best team in the world??
88 all out?Atleast India didn't put up that bad a show.
So will you call Australia so called "best team"?
There is no sense in your talks
:sick::lol:

just because India is all set to lose by an innings so there is no reasons for you to come and troll on Pak Vs Aus test thread. As for ICC rankings they always keep on changing based on ones performance so don't dwell on them too much

Yes of-course it wont make scene to a senseless troll like your self. It was not Australia who put up a bad show, they were simply dominated by us. And that is the fact that you dont want to believe in. This is a very common problem with you indians, that you so dearly love to live in that hyped up fantasy world of yours, that when the myth gets shattered you will try to find a fault in some one else's success and troll like you are doing right now.

And a fact that you forgot Einstein :hang2: that it took your team 2 innings to do what it did. Oh the pity.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Hey guys when will the match start in Pakistan?

Between 2:30 & 3:00

Yes of-course it wont make scene to a senseless troll like your self. It was not Australia who put up a bad show, they were simply dominated by us. And that is the fact that you dont want to believe in. This is a very common problem with you indians, that you so dearly love to live in that hyped up fantasy world of yours, that when the myth gets shattered you will try to find a fault in some one else's success and troll like you are doing right now.

Another way to say Whats the time?
Its 2 pm, or 8 hours to 10 pm?
:lol: No sense again.

Good to see teams playing real cricket not the crap in 20/20

There is nothing for bowlers in 20/20 ...

You don't even see reverse swing in 20/20

I donot know why SOME (not all) indians want to show that they are the best in each and every field and why they do this in each and every thread?? :sick::sick:

Pakistan is known to fail when pressure is on would not be suprised if all 9 wickets are lost for 20 runs

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom