What's new

List of dropped catches by Kamran Akmal

And he still continues. I hope he doesn't make a century now.:angry:

wat does a team do to win against pakistan. simple jus ensures akmal plays. lol

on topic i think these things happen in cricket u drop some and u catch some (hopefully).

but i want kamran akmal to play.

Ohhh, Ataf Hussian, MMQ leader , he is free man!! Oh wait, Mustafa Kamal. I am confused either Kamal or Akmal. :hitwall:

Back to topic. :D

Mustafa Kamal is married as well and Altaf Hussain is like my father's age. I think Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal and Fawad Alam are available :victory:

Ok Back to topic.

Hope he will maintain the same spirit if India faces pakistan in world cup.

Remember Haider? The other wicket keeper of Pakistan cricket.. He won one match. In that match Sir Dawood lost lot of money, and Haider was threaten, Later Haider ran away to UK....

Till "The great Saint" Dawood is operating Pakistani cricket, Your team will not win....

Pakistani cricketers have potential to beat any team on any day....

All Pakistani cricket matches are fixed

Try calculating how much did these cost the team. Should be at least 1500 runs lol (taking 25 per wicket) and also how many did he score himself in all these matches to get a clear picture :lol:

where is Rashid latif these days...he was bit better than this.
He was the best keeper of Pakistan

Moin Khan was also good but Rashid was way better in keeping. Moin had an edge for his batting though

that was probably one of the reason why we didn't have any issues for keeping back in 90s. Because there were two contenders working hard to make a place in final XI. Now we only have Kamran since past couple of years and this guy has been dropping too many catches every now and than.

I probably don't want to see him thrown away for good but definitely want someone else to come in the squad and rest him for some time. Then always have him behind him so if he drops catches - always replace him. Lets have a competition among the two or three... this way keeping issue will only be solved

you can not just kick out somebody in middle of tournament , its against icc rule even if he is ijured - the option should from the certain allowed pool.

paksitan must give this guy some confidence and carry on.

he can not get worst than this

but he can surely improve.

you can not just kick out somebody in middle of tournament , its against icc rule even if he is ijured - the option should from the certain allowed pool.

paksitan must give this guy some confidence and carry on.

he can not get worst than this

but he can surely improve.

well you can't ask for his replacement for no reason but surely you can force him to sit down on the benches and ask someone else to keep the gloves.

Thats how easy it is...

Back
Top Bottom