What's new

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Lord's, Jul 13-17, 2010

superb day for Pakistan

hope they can make 700 runs and restrict aussies to below 250 once again :P

So far good. Let's hope that Pak bats well tomorrow.
PS. Hussey is still not out.:flame:

there is no harm in dreaming my friend,

keep your spirits high!

best of luck Pakistan

Bhai i would love to see pakistan win a first test match from australia in about 15 years, but its simply not possible. Have a look at the batting lineup and you'll see the only proper test batsmen we have are salman butt and umar akmal averaging in early 40s. You don't win test matches against such a formidable side like australia when most of your top batsmen are averaging between 20s and 30s.

No comments before Pakistan batting :D

Pakistan is looking forward to take its revenge:tup:

Hmm,I just looked at Pakistan team.I am afraid but they have a very inexperienced middle order
If umar amin is replaced by yousuf
and azhar ali by Younis .what a team this will be.

Imran Farhat, Salman Butt, Umar Amin, Azhar Ali, Umar Akmal, Shahid Afridi*, Kamran Akmal†, Mohammad Aamer, Umar Gul, Danish Kaneria, Mohammad Asif

Look at the great ponting showing his greatness by elbowing young Amer who is half of his age..... :disagree:
119286.jpg

^ hey bro, you cant post bad about Sir Ricky Ponting on this forum, all Pakistani's admire him and rate him as no.1 batsmen in all forms of cricket and Australian's always play fair, it must be Ameer's fault.

On Topic - Asif's pace is down to mid 70s, yeah he will get better, Pakistan has very good fast bowling lineup right now. Its Batting (averages are in mid 30s kinda like New Zealand players, not able to convert talent into something big) and fielding is very poor (New guy today @ short leg took a blinder @ short leg, he's a good fielder).

Asif was bowling consistently in the 80s. As long as he bowls good, and takes wicket. He is in the team, to serve!

Hoping for Umar Amin to settle his mark in the team. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom