What's new

19 PAF Aircraft to participate in exercise with PLAAF

seniors whats the result....how did our jf-17 performed ?
A very good, and very interesting question indeed.
I think PAF's planes havent even been dispatched to china yet(atleast none were till mid August)..and even if they have,exercises are to last more than 2 months so u cant expect results this early and above all the results are confidential and never made public.

I think PAF's planes havent even been dispatched to china yet(atleast none were till mid August)..and even if they have,exercises are to last more than 2 months so u cant expect results this early and above all the results are confidential and never made public.
What?? I thought it was put on the official site.. with top scorers, number of wides , no balls etc..

wait... wrong thread.

What?? I thought it was put on the official site.. with top scorers, number of wides , no balls etc..

wait... wrong thread.

Yes play with our small little wishes :P We aren't asking for classified information. Just some pics/vids like Red Flag and a statement saying our pilots scored kills against SU-30 in mock combat. It boosts morale. Too much to ask for I guess.

Heard one of the F-7 drivers was chilling with his cousin at South Korea..heard this from a friend of mine...even though it didn't make sense.

Heard one of the F-7 drivers was chilling with his cousin at South Korea..heard this from a friend of mine...even though it didn't make sense.
F-7 drivers go to South Korea for G-loc training

Original posting states exercise will be held by the end of the year ??

Interesting.I do know Viper and Mirage drivers went to Turkey for centrifuge training....was unaware of the F-7 guys.

major solution would be for Pakistan to basically thin its COIN presence to a force that is suitable exclusively for Pakistani interests (i.e. not the U.S. in Afghanistan)

It'll be up to Pakistani leaders to ultimately decide, and that will mean closing a few bridges with the U.S. Never an easy or straightforward decision, even for the best of leaders.

this would be good for Pakistan has it would safe us money in absence of USA AID and keep us more isolated from afghan mess in the expected USA departure from Afghanistan after a half deal with different parties( if trump faces more domestic pressure.)

however, my guess would be as soon as Pakistan tries to do that a carrot approach would be done to Pakistan in general and especially to military and political leadership as it has happened in the past

Yup all F-7 operators go to S.korea for centrifuge and simulated ejection training...thats a 2 day trip
Mirage operators also go to S.korea

wait... wrong thread.
L.O.L

20170908103104156.jpg

Logo of the "Eagle-VI" joint training.

PLAAF had announced the start of "Eagle-VI" joint training.
It is stated that fighters from PLANAF also joined this training.
Chinese Link: http://www.guancha.cn/military-affairs/2017_09_08_426243.shtml

Whoop Whoop!!!

Google translate from

https://mil.sina.cn/2017-09-08/detail-ifykuftz5346675.d.html?from=wap

CMB Air Force held an eagle 6 joint training J-11 will fight against the dragon

Approved by the Central Military Commission, the Chinese Air Force and the Pakistan Air Force on September 7 to 27 in China held the "Eagle-VI" more soldiers (joint) training. This is the second joint air training between China and Pakistan Air Force.

September 8, the Chinese Air Force spokesman Shen Jinke University introduced the situation. He said that the CMB Air Force joint training, divided into air-to-air operations, close support operations, air-to-ground combat, red and blue system against the implementation of seven stages of exercise. The Chinese Air Force dispatched J-11, JH-7, Air Force-200 and other types of aircraft, as well as surface-to-air missiles, radar, airborne special operations and other ground units training; Pakistan Air Force sent Xiaolong and early warning aircraft and other aircraft training The Chinese naval aviation also sent a plane to participate in the joint training of CMB Air Force.

The spokesman said that the second joint training between China and Pakistan Air Force compared with the past, joint training forces, elements have increased, the combat system to build more perfect. During the training period, the two sides of the Air China Air Force command team will be equipped with troops to carry out "red and blue" system against the exercise.

China and Pakistan Air Force in recent years to carry out a series of pragmatic exchanges and cooperation, the two air forces in March 2011 for the first time to carry out the "Eagle" series of joint training, "Eagle" brand to become the Air Force combat training brand, In the air combat to enhance the level of practical training.

"Accelerate the construction of world-class strategic air force, the need to firmly establish an international perspective, learn from the useful experience of foreign troops to enhance the air force in a broader space to carry out a variety of military mission capacity." Shen Jinke University said the Air Force will be under the guidance of strong military goals , To strengthen international military exchanges, in-depth training to prepare for training, comprehensively enhance the combat capability, and better serve to safeguard the national air and space security mission responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom