What's new

19 PAF Aircraft to participate in exercise with PLAAF

DJ_LNHtXkAEch8I.jpg

DJ_LNkJW4AAVOaw.jpg

DJ_LODAXoAA4c1i.jpg

DJ_LOZIW4AAkHNs.jpg

And probably the reason why Mirages shall continue to be in PAF for the foreseeable future.

It's a 60 years old design, these particular jets probably are ex-Australian ones acquired in 90s. Personally i don't wanna see them in next 5 plus years. These ancient birds should be grounded gradually in next few years for God Sake.

It's a 60 years old design, these particular jets probably are ex-Australian ones acquired in 90s. Personally i don't wanna see them in next 5 plus years. These ancient birds should be grounded gradually in next few years for God Sake.

Why?

Just check the record of how many of these birds are crashed due to structural faults appearing in the air frame along with the precious pilots. More than 10 of these Mirages are being crashed in last few years. Should be replaced immediately.

Zarrars have the best mirages(in condition and tech) after 7 sqn Bandits...dont even think of them being grounded in next 5 years.

Just check the record of how many of these birds are crashed due to structural faults appearing in the air frame along with the precious pilots. More than 10 of these Mirages are being crashed in last few years. Should be replaced immediately.
Out of these 10 a few crashes were due to bad weather and pilot error and one due to bird strike.

Back
Top Bottom