What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

Because Muslims do not care when Muslims kill Muslims, only when Jews do it.

Jews do not care when Jews kill them, only when Palestinians do it.

Americans do not care when Americans kill them, only when Muslims do it.

Etc. etc..etc..

What is your point? That most people are insane? If that's what you mean, then I agree.

These men have forced occupation and oppression upon the Palestinians for over halfa ccentury you cannot love or respect your oppressor
they have just murdered 350+ Palestinians many women and children
how can you respect such people

These men are uniformed soldiers taking orders and serving their country .They deserve respect at least in death.When you act like this towards soldiers carying theur duty,when you drag their corpses to the streets (Mogadishu),hang them on bridges (Fallujah) you will only get hate from the civilised world,you and your cause.In the end,so be it,to each his own values.

Just like Bangladesh could have prevented the massacre of Muslims in Burma, right?!

Nobody stops any Muslim country from going to war with Israel but I have not seen any non-Arab country do that yet here 67 years into the conflict…...

So , By non Arab you mean Iran ?!!

Do you really expect Iran to start a war against Israel while your proud Arab countries are cooperation with Israel against Iran and other anti Israeli countries in region ?

There is a lot that puppet arab governments can do. Disinvest in america, utter strong statements, supply weapons, cut ties and so on. Shame for arabs that their ally/master america gives 3 billion in aid to israel. Remember Prince Bandar (Ape) threatened all sorts when their master refused to help theit cannibal pets in syria. Bangladesh is a 3rd world country genius.

All of the Muslim world are puppets you clown. The same can be done by every other Muslim country out there. In fact I suggest that you go and fight Israel yourself instead of all that cheap talk. Might join with other fellow Indians.

Yes, because Burma is not?:lol:

What is a joke is the size of your economy, state of your country, your relative irrelevance compared to your 1.2 BILLION big population, your scientific and academic output etc.

For god's sake 600 million of your people do not even have an access to a toilet and hundred of millions can neither read or write their own name.

People from what is now KSA founded 3 of the 11 largest empires in history. More than any other ethnic group. You should not speak as you are irrelevant in comparison.

History did not start 100 years ago, troll.

U understand the word right??
U have lost that period dude,,,live with it.

Have nice time till the oil lasts,,then we will see what have u got.
And stop posting shit and stay relevant here,,i am not contesting ur figures on india as they are indeed true.
It will take another 20 years at least to alleviate those people out of poverty,,i am not denying that.

The topic of discussion is the indifferent attitude of arabs to israeli action

They will rather go to Hell, not RIP. Believe me on this.

Do you really expect Iran to start a war against Israel while your proud Arab countries are cooperation with Israel against Iran and other anti Israeli countries in region ?

Arabs (like most of those on this forum) are very hypocritical indeed.

Nobody cares about Iran as you never attacked Israel or will attack it. Is Iran the only non-Muslim Arab country out there? Can you answer such a question? Just empty talk. All you are good at is sending some useless pipes to Hamas and Hezbollah and let the local Arabs do the fighting and then you have the audacity to claim their "victories" as your own?

You are not fooling anyone here with your empty talk. Go act instead of talking. Show what a big SUPERPAWA that you are and that you brag so much about being, LOL.

These men are uniformed soldiers taking orders and serving their country .They deserve respect at least in death.When you act like this towards soldiers carying theur duty,when you drag their corpses to the streets (Mogadishu),hang them on bridges (Fallujah) you will only get hate from the civilised world,you and your cause.In the end,so be it,to each his own values.

Oh please.

Jews are commuting nohing more than massacre here.

Last I checked it was established in Nuremberg that the taking orders excuse would not be a defence if you commit crimes in war.

Oh please.

Jews are commuting nohing more than massacre here.

Last I checked it was established in Nuremberg that the taking orders excuse would not be a defence if you commit crimes in war.

Pointless to argue in here.Have at it lads.Cheer all you want but don't act shocked when the Jews respond in kind multiplied by a hundred....and don't ask simpathy from the world.

Nobody cares about Iran as you never attacked Israel or will attack it. Is Iran the only non-Muslim Arab country out there? Can you answer such a question? Just empty talk. All you are good at is sending some useless pipes to Hamas and Hezbollah and let the local Arabs do the fighting and then you have the audacity to claim their victories as your own?

You are not fooling anyone here with your empty talk. Go act instead of talking. Show what a big SUPERPAWA that you are and you brag so much about being, LOL.

Iran has done more than all Arab states combined though and you know it. Why do you think the West hates, sanctions and threatens Iran and loves Saudi Arabia and the other puppets in the region? Which Arab army defeated Israel? The army that was creaed by Iran! Why don't you arm Palestinians by the way? Why aren't you cutting off relations with the U.S.? Why do you worship America? Why do you hate non-Arabs? Do you seriously think anyone believes anything you just said? You are just as brainwashed as Israelis, I see absolutely no difference in your worldview. I only see ignorance and hatred.

Just like Bangladesh could have prevented the massacre of Muslims in Burma, right?!

Nobody stops any Muslim country from going to war with Israel but I have not seen any non-Arab country do that yet here 67 years into the conflict…...
Nobody cares about Iran as you never attacked Israel or will attack it. Is Iran the only non-Muslim Arab country out there? Can you answer such a question? Just empty talk. All you are good at is sending some useless pipes to Hamas and Hezbollah and let the local Arabs do the fighting and then you have the audacity to claim their victories as your own?

You are not fooling anyone here with your empty talk. Go act instead of talking. Show what a big SUPERPAWA that you are and you brag so much about being, LOL.
here comes fking arab with talking only. only does shia-sunni *** licking and when some one ask action against Israeli, it pissed off the arab.

Israeli soldiers....RIP.destroy all the tunnels...cripple Hamas for betterment of both Israel and Palestine...

Pointless to argue in here.Have at it lads.Cheer all you want but don't act shocked when the Jews respond in kind multiplied by a hundred....and don't ask simpathy from the world.

Thats the whole point,,,jews will kill 100 times more atleast so there is nothing to be happy about here.

Back
Top Bottom