What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

At least give it a go.

Very least the Jews will have to keep mobilising and spending money every time they think the planes may attack them.

What will the US/UN do as long as the Egyptian/ Saudi planes stay in their own air-space?

The Israelis are a big fan of something called the 'preemptive strike', and with Egyptian/Saudi forces amassing on the border that strike will appear to be justified, which may just result in a UNSCR against Egypt.

They are also massive fans of false flag operations. If one of those goes right, then Egypt will also be subject to a UNSCR. Sorry, but we are not willing to risk the entire nation on "at least give it a go".

Rest in peace brave soldiers defending their motherland against all odds. Irrespective of the validity of the state policies, a soldier who puts his life on the line to enforce those policies needs to be respected. His death, honored. Unless the rules of the forum have changed to exclude Israeli soldiers from the list of uniformed armies.

Mate, you did not counter what I said because you know that I am right.

The nature of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is the religious aspect. Not because Arabs are involved.

Why the hell do we then not even get 1/10.000 of such a reaction when non-Muslims were killing Arabs outside of Palestine?

I don't understand how this can even be debated.

I can tell you that Arabs who also suffer (non-Palesitnians) are sick and tired of the publicity the Palestinian cause gets while people forget their suffering.

Ask any other Arab out there here too. Palestinians get a preferential treatment in every Arab country yet some of them are still crying.

Yes, no Muslim leaders care about other Muslim countries' suffering. Sometimes not even of their own people. They don't need to be monarchs to do that.

I thought I did !

The nature of the Arab-Israeli conflict is not religious otherwise numerous Christian Palestinians wouldn't be opposed to Israel as well !

The brutal truth is that both the Arabs & the Iranians see themselves as a close-knit ethnic gang of a handful of countries & the rest of us Muslims are not invited to the party !

The Israel-Palestine Conflict is a purely Arab-Israeli thing that is sold to the gullible Muslim masses as everything from a Religious War to a Humanitarian Issue but when it comes to our Issues then simple Economics takes center stage !

Who gives a foOk about Dead Kashmiris....right if there is money to be made by becoming best buddies with India....right ?

Who gives a foOk about Dead Rohingyas....they're not Arabs right ?

If Egypt Saudi Arabia Jordan and UAE and Algeria would placed there half off armies on Israel border Israel would have stopped on day one but leaders are biggest cowards in Muslim world

how come u r unbanned ? @Manticore ? @Aeronaut

less than 7 days ? how is that even possible ?

Troll, Webmaster unbanned me personally after he realized that I was discussing with a suicide troll and several times banned user and that this serial double user and troll intentionally trolled with the sole intention of provoking a reply from me. Your little friend is now permanently banned once AGAIN.

Do not derail this thread, Kurd, and your crying will not change anything either. Only some of your troll farsi friends here have a problem with me and try to troll me to no avail as I always deal with them with historical facts and simple reason. I am a well-respected and well-informed senior member here that even several moderators have acknowledged in the middle of giving me bans/infractions due to me engaging with trolls that provoke which I have a bad habit of doing.

Last edited:
We gone open a new oll in Hamas ***
I am happy because isreal will want more revenge
prepare for thousand Palestine's dead

Hey, do you know anyone in the "elite" Golani brigade?

If you do, then you may want to tell them that they are not really "elite".

:lol:

I thought I did !

The nature of the Arab-Israeli conflict is not religious otherwise numerous Christian Palestinians wouldn't be opposed to Israel as well !

The brutal truth is that both the Arabs & the Iranians see themselves as a close-knit ethnic gang of a handful of countries & the rest of us Muslims are not invited to the party !

The Israel-Palestine Conflict is a purely Arab-Israeli thing that is sold to the gullible Muslim masses as everything from a Religious War to a Humanitarian Issue but when it comes to our Issues then simple Economics takes center stage !

Who gives a foOk about Dead Kashmiris....right if there is money to be made by becoming best buddies with India....right ?

Who gives a foOk about Dead Rohingyas....they're not Arabs right ?

So you are telling me that the fact that Al-Quds and Al-Aqsa are the THIRD holiest city and site in Islam play no role?

In such a case why is there not even REMOTELY the same uproar in the Muslim world when Arabs elsewhere are killed by their "own", foreigners or non-Muslims?

I don't know what this thread or the Palestinian-Israeli issue has to do with Arabs or Iranians to be honest with you?

Who gives a **** about dead Syrians?

Who gives a **** about dead Iraqis?

Who gives a **** about dead Algerians?

Who gives a **** about dead Libyans?

Who gives a **** about dead Yemenis?

Who gives a **** about dead Egyptians?

etc. etc.

Last edited:
Don't talk crap

thats like saying we should have respected the Nazis because they were just following orders

The history will tell who should have been respected and who not. Right now its simply sticking to the rules of the forum unless changed. If your POV is so valid, why dont you get the Moderators and Admins to change the forum rules to exclude Israeli army from the list of uniformed armies that have to be accorded necessary respect. Let me help you

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

So you are telling me that the fact that Al-Quds and Al-Aqsa are the THIRD holiest city and site in Islam play no role?

In such a case why is there not even REMOTELY the same uproar in the Muslim world when Arabs elsewhere are killed by their "own", foreigners or non-Muslims?

I don't know what this thread or the Palestine-Israeli issue has to do with Arabs or Iranians to be honest with you?

Of course they play a role....but only just a role....Gaza hasn't Al-Aqsa in it !

Nor was liberating Jeurasalem or anything close to that ever contemplated in any of the Arab-Israeli Wars !

There is a massive uproar in the Muslim World for Iraq, for Libya, for Syria but lately with Arabs vs Arabs being responsible for more deaths than otherwise naturally the response isn't proportionate - After all if a section of the Arabs is cheering for the mass murderers who're killing Syrians & another section cheering for the other mass murderers who're killing the Syrians - The unanimity of response won't be there !

Who gives a **** about dead Syrian?

Who gives a **** about dead Algerians?

Who gives a **** about dead Libyans?

Who gives a **** about dead Yemenis?

Who gives a **** about dead Egyptians?

etc. etc.

Arabs do as do the rest of us.....no one gives a foOk about the rest of us; most certainly not the Arabs or the Iranians !

Worth reminding that only 13 Israeli soldiers died during one month of Cast Lead, and nine of those died by friendly fire. The new IDF toll -- 18 soldiers, all fallen by enemy fire -- marks a tremendous worsening of performance, specially if one considers that, even taking into account the gargantuan civilian death toll, Israel is not even close to impinging on Hamas the damage it did in Operation Cast Lead.

Of course they play a role....but only just a role....Gaza hasn't Al-Aqsa in it !

Nor was liberating Jeurasalem or anything close to that ever contemplated in any of the Arab-Israeli Wars !

There is a massive uproar in the Muslim World for Iraq, for Libya, for Syria but lately with Arabs vs Arabs being responsible for more deaths than otherwise naturally the response isn't proportionate - After all if a section of the Arabs is cheering for the mass murderers who're killing Syrians & another section cheering for the other mass murderers who're killing the Syrians - The unanimity of response won't be there !

Arabs do as do the rest of us.....no one gives a foOk about the rest of us; most certainly not the Arabs or the Iranians !

No, but Gaza is part of Palestine.

Another main thing that I completely forgot.

The JEWS are the enemy in this conflict. Which better enemy than the Jews can make Muslims rally together against a common enemy?

Anyway I can't stop you from thinking that Arab deaths are more worthy than other Muslim deaths if that's something that you are convinced of.

I just don't agree with this at all and see absolutely NO evidence of this being the case when I look at other Arab states!

Back
Top Bottom