What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

Israel cabinet should retake Gaza
TenHmmOkay1.gif

i agree . they should also order and strike on all muslim countries .

finish us , lolz .

what are u smoking brah ? :lol:

BD has no credible military to speak off and cannot get one as it is so poor. As BD slowly gets a little less poor then it will be in a position to help Rohingyas

No-one is asking you to attack Jews, just make sure that Gazan airspace cannot be used to bomb the Gazan people.

What is the point of all the fancy planes if they are not used? May as well save the money and invest in something else.

Read what @1000 wrote and think of the consequences for a second of such a move and then ask yourself why no Muslim country out there has done that before. After all it's not exactly for the first time that Israel is bombing Gaza.

That military hardware is to defend the country. In this case KSA and Egypt. None of those two countries are superpowers or have any ambitions of conquering the region or half of the world.

What should the Arab League do? Also why is this an "Arab" problem only? The reason why Palestine has such a big significance is because of Al-Quds and Al-Aqsa which are MUSLIM and not Arab holy sites. They could be inhabited by Muslim Eskimos, Mongols or untouched tribes and Muslims worldwide would still care about those sites.

All the neighboring countries of Israel have big problems themselves and nobody from the Muslim world can defeat Israel right now as long as they are a nuclear power and have the backing of the entire Western world.

Not sure what people are expecting here?!
Leftists accused the government of war crimes, rightists called for 'death to the Arabs'

Clashes between Israelis over Gaza war | i24news - See beyond

Thats because the blood of My People is cheap 'cause they aren't Arabs & other Arabs can't be bothered with supporting them or reacting to them when they're butchured in Kashmir !

Both Arabs & Iranians have yet to get out of this Tribalistic mentality of theirs that is a scar on the face of Islam !
No, it has noting to do with this as nobody cares about dead Yemenis, Iraqis, Libyans etc. either and all 3 are Arabs. So you are completely wrong. Or the Syrians for that matter.

It's because of the MUSLIM holy sites. Al-Quds and Al-Aqsa. If the natives were not Muslims Arabs but Muslim Eskimos, Mongols or Nigerians people would care equally as much. Not because of the native people but because of the holy sites!

Aside from the injustice done.

This is a fact.

So yes, you can argue that Palestinian blood is more "worthy" but it's not because of them being Palestinians but because they inhabit our holy sites!

At least give it a go.

Very least the Jews will have to keep mobilising and spending money every time they think the planes may attack them.

What will the US/UN do as long as the Egyptian/ Saudi planes stay in their own air-space?

@Frogman

No, it has noting to do with this as nobody cares about dead Yemenis, Iraqis, Libyans etc. either and all 3 are Arabs. So you are completely wrong. Or the Syrians for that matter.

It's because of the MUSLIM holy sites. Al-Quds and Al-Aqsa. If the natives were not Muslims Arabs but Muslim Eskimos, Mongols or Nigerians people would care equally as much. Not because of the native people but because of the holy sites!

Aside from the injustice done.

This is a fact.

So yes, you can argue that Palestinian blood is more "worthy" but it's not because of them being Palestinians but because they inhabit our holy sites!

The Arab people care about dead Iraqis, Libyans & Syrians etc. - the Arabs monarchs don't because the ones they were sharing hugs with only a few years ago - the Assads & the Gaddafis of the world are not their best buddies anymore....hence why the change in policies !

No one gives a frig about the Palestinian cause because of Al-Quds or Al-Aqsa - They only care because its the Arabs vs the big bad Jews otherwise the entire issue would've been centered around Jeurasalem - Its not !

Arabs & Iranians are both Tribalistic & there is no wishing away this fact !

^^^ At least give it a go.

Very least the Jews will have to keep mobilising and spending money every time they think the planes may attack them.

What will the US/UN do as long as the Egyptian/ Saudi planes stay in their own air-space?

@Frogman

What is the purpose of that then? Both Egypt and KSA have military bases and a lot of military hardware close to the borders of Israel. Did that stop them from bombing Gaza?

Some people here really need to realize that the real world out there is not a forum or some computer game where you push 1 button and then the enemy is killed and if you fail you can play the game again until you succeed.

They wan't understand this though so further discussion is pointless. Not sure why they went off-topic either. As I said nobody stops Pakistan or any other country for that matter from attacking Israel. Pakistan is the most powerful Muslim military force out there.
how come u r unbanned ? @Manticore ? @Aeronaut

less than 7 days ? how is that even possible ?

The Arab people care about dead Iraqis, Libyans & Syrians etc. - the Arabs monarchs don't because the ones they were sharing hugs with only a few years ago - the Assads & the Gaddafis of the world are not their best buddies anymore....hence why the change in policies !

No one gives a frig about the Palestinian cause because of Al-Quds or Al-Aqsa - They only care because its the Arabs vs the big bad Jews otherwise the entire issue would've been centered around Jeurasalem - Its not !

Arabs & Iranians are both Tribalistic & there is no wishing away this fact !

Mate, you did not counter what I said because you know that I am right.

The nature of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is the religious aspect. Not because Arabs are involved.

Why the hell do we then not even get 1/10.000 of such a reaction when non-Muslims were killing Arabs outside of Palestine?

I don't understand how this can even be debated.

I can tell you that Arabs who also suffer (non-Palesitnians) are sick and tired of the publicity the Palestinian cause gets while people forget their suffering.

Ask any other Arab out there here too. Palestinians get a preferential treatment in every Arab country yet some of them are still crying.

Yes, no Muslim leaders care about other Muslim countries' suffering. Sometimes not even of their own people. They don't need to be monarchs to do that.

They wan't understand this though so further discussion is pointless. Not sure why they went off-topic either. As I said nobody stops Pakistan or any other country for that matter from attacking Israel. Pakistan is the most powerful Muslim military force out there.

Pakistan is too far and it does not have the ability to force project overseas.

Back
Top Bottom