What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

Lebanese Muslims should draw Israel into Lebanon by firing rockets from there. It is a principle of Islamic warfare that if the Muslims of a province cannot fight an enemy, then Muslims from neighbouring provinces come to their aid and then Muslims from further away help them.

If Egypt Saudi Arabia Jordan and UAE and Algeria would placed there half off armies on Israel border Israel would have stopped on day one but leaders are biggest cowards in Muslim world
No they wouldn't have. Israel knows the US is behind them, they are not worried about anything.

:lol:

"Brave" soldiers. I understand from that poor logic of yours that you also consider the early American settlers in the West for "brave" after they murdered defenseless Native Americans equipped with bows, axes and a few horses.

If anyone is brave then it's the underdog here who is risking everything against a far superior military power. But obviously you have no clue about that.

It's like if you started to physically abuse an disabled person while being a UFC fighter. Sure, call that "brave".

KSA has a good air force but lacks the balls to go against israel and u are busy being a keyboard warrior laughing at indians here??

Try protesting against ur king on this matter and u will be shot dead on the street.

No they wouldn't have. Israel knows the US is behind them, they are not worried about anything.

True and usa will always be behind them,,,not out of any love but just to control the whole middle east.
And usa is gonna be numero uno for a long long time to come fellows

KSA has a good air force but lacks the balls to go against israel and u are busy being a keyboard warrior laughing at indians here??

Try protesting against ur king on this matter and u will be shot dead on the street.

Why don't you annex the Pakistani controlled area of Kashmir? Lack balls? Why don't you attack USA? Do you lack balls?

Where do I laugh at Indians you serial clown?

All what I said, which is correct, is that there is nothing brave about defeating a much, much weaker party in a conflict or fight for that matter.

Did you even bother to read my post or are you just a illiterate? I hear that 25-30% of your people are that.

No, people in KSA do not operate with street justice like in your country where also 600 million people do not even have an access to a toilet and hosts the highest number of poor people on earth so try again.
Besides people in KSA live much better on almost every parameter than 90% of all the Muslim and non-Western world, including you Indians. That's why millions of Indians (biggest Indian diaspora in the world) work in the GCC.

When and if there will be a reason to rise up against the rulers this will happen as this is something that Arabs have proved time and time again. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the worse!

Now don't bother to reply as I don't engage with serial ignorant trolls like you for more than necessary.

Of course they play a role....but only just a role....Gaza hasn't Al-Aqsa in it !

Nor was liberating Jeurasalem or anything close to that ever contemplated in any of the Arab-Israeli Wars !

There is a massive uproar in the Muslim World for Iraq, for Libya, for Syria but lately with Arabs vs Arabs being responsible for more deaths than otherwise naturally the response isn't proportionate - After all if a section of the Arabs is cheering for the mass murderers who're killing Syrians & another section cheering for the other mass murderers who're killing the Syrians - The unanimity of response won't be there !

Arabs do as do the rest of us.....no one gives a foOk about the rest of us; most certainly not the Arabs or the Iranians !

Why are you convinced that it is only Pakistanis that the rest dont care about?
This is not exclusive to you. Its all over the region. Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Egypt (20 soldiers got killed today and nearly no one is talking about it).
People just care more about Palestinians. Whether right or wrong, its just the way it is. It doesnt mean people care the least about Pakistanis. This is all in your head.

Why don't you annex the Pakistani controlled area of Kashmir? Lack balls? Why don't you attack USA? Do you lack balls?

Where do I laugh at Indians you serial clown?

All what I said, which is correct, is that there is nothing brave about defeating a much, much weaker party in a conflict or fight for that matter.

Did you even bother to read my post or are you just a illiterate? I hear that 25-30% of your people are that.

No, people in KSA do not operate with street justice like in your country where also 600 million people do not even have an access to a toilet and hosts the highest number of poor people on earth so try again.
Besides people in KSA live much better on almost every parameter than 90% of all the Muslim and non-Western world, including you Indians. That's why millions of Indians (biggest Indian diaspora in the world) work in the GCC.

When and if there will be a reason to rise up against the rulers this will happen as this is something that Arabs have proved time and time again. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the worse!

Now don't bother to reply as I don't engage with serial ignorant trolls like you for more than necessary.

First of all u need balls to annex something so we certainly have those.
Secondly a guy from saudi arabia trying to compete with india in education is the biggest joke any one is gonna hear.:agree::rofl:

And again try convincing ur king to do something rather than whine here all the day and see what happens.

sending their best in first days of war and getting kill like this ... so much for strongest army of ME ....
they are good at targeting children and women ...

First of all u need balls to annex something so we certainly have those.
Secondly a guy from saudi arabia trying to compete with india in education is the biggest joke any one is gonna here.

And again try convincing ur king to do something rather than whine here all the day and see what happens.

What is a joke is the size of your economy, state of your country, your relative irrelevance compared to your 1.2 BILLION big population, your scientific and academic output etc.

For god's sake 600 million of your people do not even have an access to a toilet and hundred of millions can neither read or write their own name.

People from what is now KSA founded 3 of the 11 largest empires in history. More than any other ethnic group. You should not speak as you are irrelevant in comparison.

History did not start 100 years ago, troll.

Lebanese Muslims should draw Israel into Lebanon by firing rockets from there. It is a principle of Islamic warfare that if the Muslims of a province cannot fight an enemy, then Muslims from neighbouring provinces come to their aid and then Muslims from further away help them.

What does that tell u??
Times have changed dude,,,every country cares just for itself especially when usa is on the opposite side of the fence

Just like Bangladesh could have prevented the massacre of Muslims in Burma, right?!

Nobody stops any Muslim country from going to war with Israel but I have not seen any non-Arab country do that yet here 67 years into the conflict…...

There is a lot that puppet arab governments can do. Disinvest in america, utter strong statements, supply weapons, cut ties and so on. Shame for arabs that their ally/master america gives 3 billion in aid to israel. Remember Prince Bandar (Ape) threatened all sorts when their master refused to help theit cannibal pets in syria. Bangladesh is a 3rd world country genius.

Back
Top Bottom