What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

You asked me a question and I am replying. I only know one thing,"Jahan ka namak khao usse wafadaari rakho." chahe aapke ancestor Iraq se aaye ho ya Timbaktu se.

I don't think Naved's family ever...support the idea of Bangladesh (1948-1971) and they still loyal to Original Pakistan Idealogy approved by the 99.99% of Bengali Muslims against all odds instead of turning coats. In that sense they are truly just abidding by the same rule you stated above in detail not the other way around.

And why not their are manay issues which needs to be addressed and settled between Pakistan and Bangladesh as that sepration is not fully yet done from any country's point of view..!!!

Allah help those who could help thyself. You are always in a mindset that we need some X Y Z to help us. I seen the same mindset from most of Pakistani members as well. Look, not too many Bengalis really care about anybody's help. We are doing great.

@iajdani
You are absolutely right. It is stupid to look for patrons. Even while using any or all kinds of reasons or justifications to so. Patrons while offering all kinds of help and assistance just end up becoming manipulators and masters. Our western neighbour had a very bad experience with one such powerful patron, now hopefully they will not seek another.

Patrons cannot be friends, they will only be masters (my apologies to Gen. Ayub Khan who never understood the meaning of that expression).

I don't think Naved's family ever...support the idea of Bangladesh (1948-1971) and they still loyal to Original Pakistan Idealogy approved by the 99.99% of Bengali Muslims against all odds instead of turning coats. In that sense they are truly just abidding by the same rule you stated above in detail not the other way around.

And why not their are manay issues which needs to be addressed and settled between Pakistan and Bangladesh as that sepration is not fully yet done from any country's point of view..!!!

I think, you Pakistanis still don't want to concede your mistakes in East Pakistan the culture of killings, economic and cultural exploitation.This guy Naved is from Old Dhaka from the community who migrated to Bangaldesh during Nawab's time and don't consider themselves as Bengalis. Bangladeshi hate India but they hate Pakistan also and you can get it by reading the comments of other Bangladeshi members on this thread and how they screwed Naved.

It was West Pakistan who broke up from United Pakistan. Just because West Pakistan had the military in control and carried out a genocide on minorities, that doesn't make them inheritor of Jinnah's Pakistan, does it?

At the time of partitioning, more Pakistanis are living in Eastern Wing than the Western Wing, so rightfully Eastern Wing can claim the larger stake of erstwhile Pakistan, heck Pakistan movement started in Eastern Wing and gained momentum in Northern India, while West Pakistanis spent time sitting pretty and killing each other.

"That in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindu and Muslims would cease to be Muslims ... but in political sense as citizens of the State" - that was Jinnah's speech in front of constituent assembly, and you still think West Pakistan was the Jinnah's Pakistan? By all means, you people are anything but what Jinnah dreamt you to be, maybe someday his soul would find peace by knowing atleast one part of his creation achieved what he sought for.

1971 was a battle between Good and Evil, and Goodness triumphed, there's no two way about it.

Bangladeshi hate India but they hate Pakistan also and you can get it by reading the comments of other Bangladeshi members on this thread and how they screwed Naved.

And that's the main cause of their current ID problem indeed. No sane Muslim amongst the diverse races of the Indian subcontinet (More than 500 Million) do that simultaneously except a section of Bengali Muslims. They are simply abnormal, and as commonly said...exceptions don't make the rule.

So basically problem is not rest with Naved but with others.

And that's the main cause of their current ID problem indeed. No sane Muslim amongst the diverse races of the Indian subcontinet (More than 500 Million) do that simultaneously except a section of Bengali Muslims. They are simply abnormal, and as commonly said...exceptions don't make the rule.

So basically problem is not rest with Naved but with others.

Really, I will blame your history books for that(which teaches you conspiracy of Hindus and stupidity of Yahya Khan). Anyway, it is 40 years exactly, and most people in Bangladesh hate India but still your so called 99.9% Pakistan lover Bengalis don't want to be East Pakistan again.

Do you remember Zia ur Rahman, he fought along with Pak Army against India in 1965 but he revolted with all Bengali soldiers of Pakistan Army against West Pakistan dominated Army. Mujib was in Jail, it was Zia ur Rahman who led his people against Pakistan when West Pakistan started killings in Bangladesh.

People like Naved, they came to these areas during Nawab rules, speak Urdu at home and don't consider themselves as Bengalis.

Really, I will blame your history books for that(which teaches you conspiracy of Hindus and stupidity of Yahya Khan). Anyway, it is 40 years exactly, and most people in Bangladesh hate India but still you so called 99.9% Pakistan lover Bengalis don't want to be East Pakistan again.

You just misunderstood....I just want to reiterate that In 1947 the Pakistan Idealogy lovers Bengali Muslims are about 99.99% compares to the Bengali Muslims who agreed upon "Bengali Nationalism" and its subsequent Bangladesh in and around 1971 and in it specially comes in JI and Razakars which still constitutes more than 25% according to PM of India.

In that backdrop Naved Ideals are not Utopian but very encouraging indeed in a sence that finally the cornered and rejected people got some gutts to openly air thier views no matter what happened to them the next and for that I salute Awami league government current policies towards JI and Razakars indeed...The more AL supress them the more they spreads IA.

You just misunderstood....I just want to reiterate that In 1947 the Pakistan Idealogy lovers Bengali Muslims are about 99.99% compares to the Bengali Muslims who agreed upon "Bengali Nationalism" and its subsequent Bangladesh in and around 1971 and in it specially comes in JI and Razakars which still constitutes more than 25% according to PM of India.

He was referring to India hating elements who don't want any peace with India, even we helped them in 1971 war. As I previously told you, they hate India but hate Pakistan also.

He was referring to India hating elements who don't want any peace with India, even we helped them in 1971 war. As I previously told you, they hate India but hate Pakistan also.

He Hates India but he loves Pakistan just like in your country Indian Muslims Loves India and maybe dislike/hate Pakistan, moreover in Bangladesh AL people hates Pakistan but loves India and thats a very normal thing to do for a subcontinental Muslim...Indeed.

That's why i stated earlier that hating India and Pakistan simultaneously by a section of Bengali Muslims amongst the vast Subcontinental Muslims is a very Abnormal Thing...!! for that reason the problem lies not with Naved who are with majority but with those who are in minority.

He Hates India but he loves Pakistan just like in your country Indian Muslims Loves India and maybe dislike/hate Pakistan, moreover in Bangladesh AL people hates Pakistan but loves India and thats a very normal thing to do for a subcontinental Muslim...Indeed.

That's why i stated earlier that hating India and Pakistan simultaneously by a section of Bengali Muslims amongst the vast Subcontinental Muslims is a very Abnormal Thing...!! for that reason the problem lies not with Naved who are with majority but with those who are in minority.

For the current generation, its not a rare phenomenon rather a common phenomenon. India and Pakistan are different country to us and we love Bangladesh. Pre 1947 sentiments and politics are fading away as the older generation already dead or nearing death. The newer generation hadly knows Pakistanis or Indians altogether. We dont have any love loss for neither India or Pakistan as we see India as a Hindu country and Pakistan is a extreme Muslim country. We are neither of them.

Besides, u should not use the extreme word HATE!!! I dont think people should hate citizen of any other countries.

Bangladeshis hate India for river water dispute, enclave dispute, border firing etc. and it has nothing to take with Pakistan. And they hate Pakistan because of the killings, economic exploitation, cultural suppression and superiority complex shown by Pakistanis which Pakistanis still don't want to concede.

Better arguing with me. See the comments posted by Bangladeshis for India and Pakistan.

For the current generation, its not a rare phenomenon rather a common phenomenon. India and Pakistan are different country to us and we love Bangladesh. Pre 1947 sentiments and politics are fading away as the older generation already dead or nearing death. The newer generation hadly knows Pakistanis are Indians altogether. We dont have any love loss for neither India or Pakistan as we see India as a Hindu country and Pakistan is a extreme Muslim country. We are neither of them.

That's not the point the point is Naved Ideals are normal and the same as with the majority..!! Not only in Bangladesh but in the wider Indian Subcontinent...!!

yes ,its possible. one by one i explain.first of all ,from paternal side i'm from dhakaia nabab family and all knows that nababs language is urdu.my grandmother's mother and her mother's mother both were urdu speaker.my grandmothers father was a army officer and a doctor on that era.now about my grandfather.by grandfather's side we're from nabab family true but we're originaly sayed from baghdad of iraq.and sayed's are all from iraq to east bengal .they come here just during east india companies period,so arabic was there main language and all most all the sayed who are originaly of iraq know arabic /farshi.my mother's maternal grandfather know hindi,urdu,arabic,farshi.coz during that period they were compalsary and by heridatiary means we still save this practice among us. infact my maternal grandfather know hindi,english,urdu ,arabic reading and writing.so not for all but for us it is possible.arabic is li'll bit hard but hindi,bangla,urdu not at all.and the connection is by father side from father side i'm from a nabab family and from mother side from a landlord family . dighis,mango-garden,neel-kuthi of my maternal grandfathers family still on maskathia of rajsahi district .

Syed, I'm from the Nawab Family as well, my great grand father Zahurul Huq Khwaja Moulana Mia was a cousin of Sir Salimullah, but I'm proud to be a Bangladeshi and consider myself a pure Bengali!! My father and my uncles speak urdu but our generation(my brother and sister and my cousins) grown up speaking Bengali as the mother tongue that too for the wish of my grand parents and my parents as well!! I know, every member of the Nawab Family is proud to be Bangladeshi, those who aren't, are living in Pakistan!! Sorry to say but for a moment I really felt ashamed of being a member of the family where creature like you are born!! You are simply a disgrace to the whole family!!

This thread is opening up old wounds and creating hatred, i think that the thread has served its purpose. MODS please colse the thread

That's not the point the point is Naved Ideals are normal and the same as with the majority..!! Not only in Bangladesh but in the wider Indian Subcontinent...!!

Don't worry too much Bangladesh is non issue for us , someone loves us we will love them , if someone hates us ,we damn care about their obsession :tdown:.

I really felt ashamed of being a member of the family where creature like you are born!! You are simply a disgrace to the whole family!!

And i really felt ashamed that subhuman like you can type chat , and calling other "creature" only because of difference of opinion.

Back
Top Bottom