What's new

15th Khordad vs PAC-3

Which d

• PAC-3

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Khordad 15th

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
I will believe when I see the pigs fly. (metaphorically)
you mean you don't believe it even if you see the video of it taxiing but you accept it if you sea a pig fly ?
strange logic but this is for you.
HT_when_pigs_fly_sk_141127_12x5_992.jpg

thumb_cheezy-mac24-liked-by-genoveva-and-anthony91416-cheezy-mac24-to-all-of-the-35027480.png
images

pigsfly.jpg

you mean you don't believe it even if you see the video of it taxiing but you accept it if you sea a pig fly ?
strange logic but this is for you.
HT_when_pigs_fly_sk_141127_12x5_992.jpg

thumb_cheezy-mac24-liked-by-genoveva-and-anthony91416-cheezy-mac24-to-all-of-the-35027480.png
images

pigsfly.jpg

Despite me mentioning metaphorically to stop the idiots running with the idea, you still didn't resist.
Well you cannot teach the ignorant no matter what university attended.

We know when we taste the pudding. Put your money where your mouth is. Show us your planes are not paper tigers. Fly them, show and prove their capabilities.

Mentioning Americans and Chinese prototype is counter productive. Their products are in demand all over the world, while Iranian's are still pies in the sky. Nuf said.

Despite me mentioning metaphorically to stop the idiots running with the idea, you still didn't resist.

We know when we taste the pudding. Put your money where your mouth is. Show us your planes are not paper tigers. Fly them, show and prove their capabilities.

Mentioning Americans and Chinese prototype is counter productive. Their products are in demand all over the world, while Iranian's are still pies in the sky. Nuf said.

well they said we going to see flight test so lets hope for that and im sure every member an see it too.

ask yourself why.
when stated "well at least iranian prototype performed taksi tests while all these prototypes are either conceptual model or just plastic."
you said "I will believe when I see the pigs fly. (metaphorically) "

this is Qaher taxi test Video

ask yourself why.
when stated "well at least iranian prototype performed taksi tests while all these prototypes are either conceptual model or just plastic."
you said "I will believe when I see the pigs fly. (metaphorically) "

this is Qaher taxi test Video

Wow, I am impressed. How did it taxied!! I couldn't see it's engines fired on.
I understand Persian a bit. "Qahar, Qahar ast" given. It seems you already have answer to the F 35.
Radar evading, dual engine, supersonic, capable aircraft. The world would be Iran's oyster.
Please show to the world it can fly.

Here is F 35 doing his business and amazing capabilities.
Please share a video of Qahar's capabilities and its technical details.

Wow, I am impressed. How did it taxied!! I couldn't see it's engines fired on.
I understand Persian a bit. "Qahar, Qahar ast" given. It seems you already have answer to the F 35.
Radar evading, dual engine, supersonic, capable aircraft. The world would be Iran's oyster.
you didn't saw the mast over it look at this F-16 which is doing a slow taxi and as you see it also have a mast over it to use wind power to move the airplane.

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/a-f-16-fighter-jet-taxis-on-a-runway-at-night-shotb-y_iqx45svn

you must go and examine your eyes if you cant see that big mast attached to airplane .

you first said it won't taxi , we showed it taxi now you say it can't fly , well wait and we show that it can fly . by the way how long it take F-35 from concept stage to first flight , let me tell you 1992-2006 or 14 years Qaher design started in 2013 or just 6 years ago ,I wonder if you think we are supposed to move a wand and bring the plane out of our hat ?
why its ok for USA with a century history of building airplanes to spend 14 years to reach first flight stage but with iran you expect the design fly from day one and after 6 years that we didn't show a flying model you say its certainly a fake .

Last edited:
you didn't saw the mast over it look at this F-16 which is doing a slow taxi and as you see it also have a mast over it to use wind power to move the airplane.

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/a-f-16-fighter-jet-taxis-on-a-runway-at-night-shotb-y_iqx45svn

you must go and examine your eyes if you cant see that big mast attached to airplane .

you first said it won't taxi , we showed it taxi now you say it can't fly , well wait and we show that it can fly . by the way how long it take F-35 from concept stage to first flight , let me tell you 1992-2006 or 14 years Qaher design started in 2013 or just 6 years ago ,I wonder if you think we are supposed to move a wand and bring the plane out of our hat ?
why its ok for USA with a century history of building airplanes to spend 14 years to reach first flight stage but with iran you expect the design fly from day one and after 6 years that we didn't show a flying model you say its certainly a fake .

Your wasting your time with these petty Pakistanis. They are jealous that Iran doesn't bend over to U.S bullying unlike their own nuclear Supa powar. There military is full of second grade Chinese crap so they have to pick on a country that is under U.N arms embargo to make them selves feel better. What can you really expect from a bunch of Saudi toilet scrubbers?

Last edited:
Your wasting your time with these petty Pakistani. they are jealous that Iran doesn't bend over to U.S bullying unlike their own nuclear Super powar. There military is full of second grade Chinese crap so they have to pick on a country that is under U.N arms embargo to make them selves feel better. What can you really expect from a bunch of Saudi toilet scrubbers?
While we don’t think about Pakistan once in a year in Iran they are hardly jealous about Iran. They think Iran is second India.

Show me where I wrote, "it won't taxi".
If you failed to notice, the purpose of me mentioning how it taxied was in connection to firing up of the engine. To point out that it doesn't seem to have engines. If it does, tell us what engines it uses!!
By saying that it took USA 14 years to design and test F 35, you are actually confirming our apprehensions that how Iranians are going to complete the project without any expertise or previous experience or industrial base.

Once again the jibe of Pakistan "assembles" JF 17, smacks the Iranian point of view in the face.
Pakistan actually have lots of input and technological exchange in the design and build of JF 17 for their specific requirements. They are now gaining valuable experience and know how, which would stand in good stead to Pakistan. While Iranians are missing all this but still claiming that they are producing cutting technologies stealth fighter jet from nowhere.

You should understand our apprehensions. We are not against Iran achieving technological progress but if it is beyond comprehensions we have a right to question.

If you failed to notice, the purpose of me mentioning how it taxied was in connection to firing up of the engine. To point out that it doesn't seem to have engines
are you nuts??
If it does, tell us what engines it uses
owj engine clone of GE J-85.
By saying that it took USA 14 years to design and test F 35, you are actually confirming our apprehensions that how Iranians are going to complete the project without any expertise or previous experience or industrial base.
like how we maded subs, BMs, AD, ships...

are you nuts??

Nope. Even if you don't fly, you can still fire the engines.

owj engine clone of GE J-85.

One bill fits all!!

like how we maded subs, BMs, AD, ships...

Good now officially Iran is the biggest tech savy country in the world. Happy!!!

Your wasting your time with these petty Pakistanis. They are jealous that Iran doesn't bend over to U.S bullying unlike their own nuclear Supa powar. There military is full of second grade Chinese crap so they have to pick on a country that is under U.N arms embargo to make them selves feel better. What can you really expect from a bunch of Saudi toilet scrubbers?

One thing these "Petty Pakistanis" have done is that they have kept Americans Super power at bay in Afghanistan for two decades. And brought it to it knees, now they are trying to negotiate with the Taliban. Despite Americans cries of "Duality" by the Pakistanis.

Before that the same "Petty Pakistanis" defeated USSR and disintegrate it.

One thing these "Petty Pakistanis" have done is that they have kept Americans Super power at bay in Afghanistan for two decades. And brought it to it knees, now they are trying to negotiate with the Taliban. Despite Americans cries of "Duality" by the Pakistanis.

Well I damn near pissed my self laughing!!!

Nope. Even if you don't fly, you can still fire the engines.

One bill fits all!!

Good now officially Iran is the biggest tech savy country in the world. Happy!!!

For last 2 days you are nagging on IRI's achievment.....i just can say if cold water didn't make your buttock cold you can apply another method and sit on a big piece of ice.......

Well I damn near pissed my self laughing!!!

Anything I wrote wrong or incorrect!!
You are pissing yourself off, soon you will be pissing in your pants.

For last 2 days you are nagging on IRI's achievment.....i just can say if cold water didn't make your buttock cold you can apply another method and sit on a big piece of ice.......

Why don't I burn you down with fire!!

Anything I wrote wrong or incorrect!!
You are pissing yourself off, soon you will be pissing in your pants.

Why don't I burn you down with fire!!
I'm so relaxed.......but as far as i see you are trying to devalue our achievement.......if these achevements are just mock up and for propaganda don't make yourself tired and be relaxed just like me.................

Back
Top Bottom