What's new

15th Khordad vs PAC-3

Which d

• PAC-3

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Khordad 15th

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
I'm so relaxed.......but as far as i see you are trying to devalue our achievement.......if these achevements are just mock up and for propaganda don't make yourself tired and be relaxed just like me.................

Oh boy. what is your definition of achievements!!
I will be more than happy if Iran develops something of world standard.
But I cannot accept empty propaganda for the sake of it.

Anything I wrote wrong or incorrect!!
You are pissing yourself off, soon you will be pissing in your pants.

So it wasn't the U.S spending $3 billion on the Mujaheddin and all those Stinger missiles that defeated the Soviets in Afghanistan. It was all Pakistan LoL. And the best part was that bit about keeping Americans at bay in Afghanistan for 2 decades. That really had me going. Funny how U.S drones have killed Pakistanis in droves on your own soil but not in Iran. Poor Pakistanis, always taking other peoples accomplishments as your own.

[/QUOTE] Why don't I burn you down with fire!![/QUOTE]

Children should not play with fire, You'll burn down your own Shanty town!

Last edited:
Oh boy. what is your definition of achievements!!
I will be more than happy if Iran develops something of world standard.
But I cannot accept empty propaganda for the sake of it.
in my definitaion a paint job on chinese military product an writing Made in pakistan is not acievement.....read american reports that proves my word

[/QUOTE] Children should not play with fire, You'll burn down your own Shanty town![/QUOTE]

It seems at the moment your backside is on fire. I am just smiling, reading the tall claims.
Iran the super power, respect. :rap::victory1::closed:

Wow, I am impressed. How did it taxied!! I couldn't see it's engines fired on.
I understand Persian a bit. "Qahar, Qahar ast" given. It seems you already have answer to the F 35.
Radar evading, dual engine, supersonic, capable aircraft. The world would be Iran's oyster.
Please show to the world it can fly.

Here is F 35 doing his business and amazing capabilities.
Please share a video of Qahar's capabilities and its technical details.

photoshop

Nope. Even if you don't fly, you can still fire the engines.
ok i know why you are confused, my idiot friend the fire you see on the engine exhaust of fighter planes is because they use afterburner, you can't see the light during day (without AFB).
planes in normal-military output thrust:
upload_2019-6-12_3-46-49.jpeg

ddc46fdd831e59a0ac1c6270caaf7bda--fighter-aircraft-fighter-jets.jpg

752887107-swiss-military-swiss-air-force-patrouille-suisse-northrop-f-5-tiger.jpg

planes with enabled AFB:

ecb5ffc540d1848e0f7ab9ee9d02e147.jpg

One bill fits all!!Good now officially Iran is the biggest tech savy country in the world. Happy!!!
you are either a brain dead, or you are obsessed with iran.

ok i know why you are confused, my idiot friend the fire you see on the engine exhaust of fighter planes is because they use afterburner, you can't see the light during day (without AFB).
View attachment 564786

752887107-swiss-military-swiss-air-force-patrouille-suisse-northrop-f-5-tiger.jpg

planes with enabled AFB:

View attachment 564787

Just ping him and humiliate him as much as you like when the Qaher flies. This back and forth now is pointless. Of course they will find excuses when it flies too.

View attachment 564786

planes with enabled AFB:

View attachment 564787

Why do you keep getting out of your skin!!!
I asked a very simple question, did the aircraft had two working engine fitted!!
Did I say that I didn't see fire out of the engines!!
Why you go after ghost chase without reading what is asked!!
I already said Iran Tech Savy Super Power of the world. Better than US, Russia, China.
Still not happy!!!

Show me where I wrote, "it won't taxi".
If you failed to notice, the purpose of me mentioning how it taxied was in connection to firing up of the engine. To point out that it doesn't seem to have engines. If it does, tell us what engines it uses!!
By saying that it took USA 14 years to design and test F 35, you are actually confirming our apprehensions that how Iranians are going to complete the project without any expertise or previous experience or industrial base.

Once again the jibe of Pakistan "assembles" JF 17, smacks the Iranian point of view in the face.
Pakistan actually have lots of input and technological exchange in the design and build of JF 17 for their specific requirements. They are now gaining valuable experience and know how, which would stand in good stead to Pakistan. While Iranians are missing all this but still claiming that they are producing cutting technologies stealth fighter jet from nowhere.

You should understand our apprehensions. We are not against Iran achieving technological progress but if it is beyond comprehensions we have a right to question.
look at this post and you'll see when you said you don't believe it will taxi
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pac-3-vs-15-khordad.622485/page-2#post-11535923

and i confirm nothing ,I show your hypocrisy on the matter . you guys never said f-35 is fake can't fly in those years but from they one said F-313 can't fly .well our answer to you guys will be same as always whenever we said something we show we did it, at our pace

That was a Intial /basic version of Patriot and we are talking about Patriot-3 not PAC-1/2 that was used on first gulf war, and what is your SAMs is it tested in any real war @Bahram Esfandiari
if you want to go after aircraft and cruise missile PAC-2 have better record Pac-3 have better record against SCUDS

That was a Intial /basic version of Patriot and we are talking about Patriot-3 not PAC-1/2 that was used on first gulf war, and what is your SAMs is it tested in any real war @Bahram Esfandiari
My point was about propaganda. Not about the specific type of Patriot system!

View attachment 564786

planes with enabled AFB:

View attachment 564787

You are wasting your time trying to "educate" this idiot!

My point was about propaganda. Not about the specific type of Patriot system!

You are wasting your time trying to "educate" this idiot!
honestly i don't know what he means by firing an engine!!!
@crankthatskunk do you mean GBU (Ground Power Unit) and ASU (Air Start Unit)??
if you mean them then i have to show these to you:
SingleEngineF5.jpg

this is ASU for f-5
upload_2019-6-12_5-49-47.png

ASU for qaher.

Let just say it has been tested against quasi ballistic missiles and drones. And who said it can't fire several missiles against one target ,when they test it against a quasi balistic missile they used more than one missile.
Footage of such intercepts?

Intercepting a ballistic missile is by no means an easy feat. In current times, it is fashionable to advertise every manner of AAD system as being capable of defeating extremely challenging threats such as ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, and/or cutting-edge LO-class threats in general, but these advertisements are mostly hollow (False claims). These type of defensive abilities are far from being commonly fielded in reality, widespread publicity notwithstanding.

if you want to go after aircraft and cruise missile PAC-2 have better record Pac-3 have better record against SCUDS
Refer back to my first post: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pac-3-vs-15-khordad.622485/#post-11532836

PAC-3 class interceptors are designed to defeat a wide-range of challenging targets including TBM and cruise missiles (proof of such intercepts provided, superior to PAC-2 class interceptors). PAC-3 class interceptors are only deployed in Mecca where they knocked out 2x Burkan class ballistic missiles. Saudi Patriot defense systems in other locations are all equipped with PAC-2 class interceptors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom