What's new

1400 children sexually abused by British 'Asians'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several things here.

Firstly these people are criminals, nothing more than that. It mostly all has happened in some North West towns, which in itself reveals a few things. The towns in question have a very backwards Pakistani population, that came from manual working backgrounds that place little if any emphasis on education. As their kids grew up, they spent their time doing shift work and didn't bother with what their kids got up to, in this case boys. Such crimes have not happened in London or the South East (more affluent) region, aside the Oxford case.

Amongst these boys there is a prevalent mindset that "White girls" are easy. Now they are not the only ones who think this, black men do, other Europeans do e.g. Italians, Greeks, whey they see English girls visit their resorts, however these "men" have taken into far more dark territory.

So why "White girls"? It's not just any White girls, but vulnerable girls, who come from working class backgrounds and often had many issues e.g. drug abuse, broken homes and so forth. They were seen as the most easily available "prey". Who would believe such girls, who are already demonised and stereotyped in society. Indeed the report mentions how the police couldn't be bothered with them (due to delinquency), schools didn't care (many had been expelled) and the social services were afraid to speak out, due to the boggy word of racism. Have these gangs done it to other women, including their own? Yes they have, however due to cultural constraints, parental support and so forth, these girls were not readily available. This is why you don't see Middle Class girls turn up amongst the victims.

So how did they go about the crimes? At first they would simply approach the girls, often young aged between 11-17 and buy them gifts, such as mobile phones, laptops, clothes and so on. Where did they approach the girls? Many times the girls would be loitering the streets or hanging outside or even near schools. The girls of course would be flattered, as no had shown them attention, even love and so believed these men to be their boyfriends. After a while the pleasant man they had met starts making funny demands e.g. his friends "like" her, and she needs to do "things for him". This is where the girl is at a crossroads, they would either say yes and go along with it all, or they would refuse and then came the violence and intimidation to force compliance. Ironically the girls who went along with it all, naively did so due to their age and were afraid of "upsetting" their man. Once this stage is crossed, the "relationship" is gone and it is a textbook case of pimping and prostitution.

Thanks to the courage of some of the victims, they came forward, along with social workers who literally risked all, and bought the cases to the media and of course the police. Once the outrage erupted, arrests were swift and many of these vile savages have been jailed for life or near life.

So should the community shoulder the blame? Partly yes. They didn't spend time with their offspring and when alarm bells were being set off, some of these folks blamed the "wayward" girls. This isn't something sections of the community indulged in, as mentioned before the authorities did the same thing. The thing is, with crimes such as this they were often carried out, out of sight. If you read many of the reports these crimes happened amidst the seedy underbelly of the "night-time" economy, i.e. takeaways, clubs and so on. Very few people in the community are familiar with the going ons in this area of our society. The sons, brothers etc who were indulging in this were doing so away from prying eyes. The reports talk about extensive use of safe houses, remote parks, fields, derelict sites and hotels. A parent wouldn't know any different. Unlike when a young man who embraces Islamic extremism you will see visible changes e.g. change in appearance, more overtly extreme in views, stopping worshipping at the local mosque and going to a "centre" or house etc. With such men there wold be no change and they would go about their normal routines. Those who may have been asked about where they going, where they have been and why they took so long, by parents, wives and so forth, would have just replied they had been with friends, and no one was none the wiser.

What can be done to prevent this? There are already numerous organisations that have been and still are working to combat anything like this happening again. So they visit community centres, approach young Pakistani men to talk to them and visit mosques (something I'll bring up in a a bit) , and involve themselves with what is happening in the night-time economy. Such folk such as Mohammed Shafiq, the director of the Lancashire-based Ramadhan Foundation, are doing a great job in this regard.

"I was one of the first within the Muslim community to speak out about this, four years ago," says Shafiq, "and at the time I received death threats from some black and Asian people. But what I said has been proved right — that if we didn't tackle it there would be more of these abusers and more girls getting harmed."

Shafiq says he is "disgusted" to hear some perpetrators refer to their victims as "white trash". He adds: "I say to them, would you treat your sister or daughter like this?"

Gangs, Girls and Grooming: The Truth | Standpoint

"Apna Haq" is another group, and also mentioned in the article.

Going back to the issue of faith, these men were completely irreligious. One Imam in Bury said to me "the only time you will see one of these bastards in a mosque is when they are dead" i.e. for their funeral prayer.
They were involved in drugs, weapons, alcohol fuelled rape parties and were not reachable by the religious establishment. Another thing, these girls were never converted, or forced to Pakistan or anything like that, that might be the case with "Love Jihad" or whatever term is used now for it. The religious element was not there.

On a final note, I'd like to say my prayers are with the victims and my damnation and anger upon these so called men. It has been a real slap in the face of those who denied it. The small comfort is that hopefully we will never see this again, as the crime is well known now and people will look out for it, and that includes the authorities, social services, the police and of course the Pakistani community.
Njxefzr.gif

Reactions: waz
Several things here.

Firstly these people are criminals, nothing more than that. It mostly all has happened in some North West towns, which in itself reveals a few things. The towns in question have a very backwards Pakistani population, that came from manual working backgrounds that place little if any emphasis on education. As their kids grew up, they spent their time doing shift work and didn't bother with what their kids got up to, in this case boys. Such crimes have not happened in London or the South East (more affluent) region, aside the Oxford case.

Amongst these boys there is a prevalent mindset that "White girls" are easy. Now they are not the only ones who think this, black men do, other Europeans do e.g. Italians, Greeks, whey they see English girls visit their resorts, however these "men" have taken into far more dark territory.

So why "White girls"? It's not just any White girls, but vulnerable girls, who come from working class backgrounds and often had many issues e.g. drug abuse, broken homes and so forth. They were seen as the most easily available "prey". Who would believe such girls, who are already demonised and stereotyped in society. Indeed the report mentions how the police couldn't be bothered with them (due to delinquency), schools didn't care (many had been expelled) and the social services were afraid to speak out, due to the boggy word of racism. Have these gangs done it to other women, including their own? Yes they have, however due to cultural constraints, parental support and so forth, these girls were not readily available. This is why you don't see Middle Class girls turn up amongst the victims.

So how did they go about the crimes? At first they would simply approach the girls, often young aged between 11-17 and buy them gifts, such as mobile phones, laptops, clothes and so on. Where did they approach the girls? Many times the girls would be loitering the streets or hanging outside or even near schools. The girls of course would be flattered, as no had shown them attention, even love and so believed these men to be their boyfriends. After a while the pleasant man they had met starts making funny demands e.g. his friends "like" her, and she needs to do "things for him". This is where the girl is at a crossroads, they would either say yes and go along with it all, or they would refuse and then came the violence and intimidation to force compliance. Ironically the girls who went along with it all, naively did so due to their age and were afraid of "upsetting" their man. Once this stage is crossed, the "relationship" is gone and it is a textbook case of pimping and prostitution.

Thanks to the courage of some of the victims, they came forward, along with social workers who literally risked all, and bought the cases to the media and of course the police. Once the outrage erupted, arrests were swift and many of these vile savages have been jailed for life or near life.

So should the community shoulder the blame? Partly yes. They didn't spend time with their offspring and when alarm bells were being set off, some of these folks blamed the "wayward" girls. This isn't something sections of the community indulged in, as mentioned before the authorities did the same thing. The thing is, with crimes such as this they were often carried out, out of sight. If you read many of the reports these crimes happened amidst the seedy underbelly of the "night-time" economy, i.e. takeaways, clubs and so on. Very few people in the community are familiar with the going ons in this area of our society. The sons, brothers etc who were indulging in this were doing so away from prying eyes. The reports talk about extensive use of safe houses, remote parks, fields, derelict sites and hotels. A parent wouldn't know any different. Unlike when a young man who embraces Islamic extremism you will see visible changes e.g. change in appearance, more overtly extreme in views, stopping worshipping at the local mosque and going to a "centre" or house etc. With such men there wold be no change and they would go about their normal routines. Those who may have been asked about where they going, where they have been and why they took so long, by parents, wives and so forth, would have just replied they had been with friends, and no one was none the wiser.

What can be done to prevent this? There are already numerous organisations that have been and still are working to combat anything like this happening again. So they visit community centres, approach young Pakistani men to talk to them and visit mosques (something I'll bring up in a a bit) , and involve themselves with what is happening in the night-time economy. Such folk such as Mohammed Shafiq, the director of the Lancashire-based Ramadhan Foundation, are doing a great job in this regard.

"I was one of the first within the Muslim community to speak out about this, four years ago," says Shafiq, "and at the time I received death threats from some black and Asian people. But what I said has been proved right — that if we didn't tackle it there would be more of these abusers and more girls getting harmed."

Shafiq says he is "disgusted" to hear some perpetrators refer to their victims as "white trash". He adds: "I say to them, would you treat your sister or daughter like this?"

Gangs, Girls and Grooming: The Truth | Standpoint

"Apna Haq" is another group, and also mentioned in the article.

Going back to the issue of faith, these men were completely irreligious. One Imam in Bury said to me "the only time you will see one of these bastards in a mosque is when they are dead" i.e. for their funeral prayer.
They were involved in drugs, weapons, alcohol fuelled rape parties and were not reachable by the religious establishment. Another thing, these girls were never converted, or forced to Pakistan or anything like that, that might be the case with "Love Jihad" or whatever term is used now for it. The religious element was not there.

On a final note, I'd like to say my prayers are with the victims and my damnation and anger upon these so called men. It has been a real slap in the face of those who denied it. The small comfort is that hopefully we will never see this again, as the crime is well known now and people will look out for it, and that includes the authorities, social services, the police and of course the Pakistani community.
I was also thinking you never here of it happening down south.Its always the deprived areas in the north.

Reactions: waz
Read.
I said 'warped'. As in 'wrong'. Many clerics do teach a warped worldview to impressionable to the young.

Yes. They teach it to disfranchised and unemployed youth who are usually involved in crimes, drugs and sex. This is why you'll notice many "Jihadis" used to be some of the most rebellious people before they turned to a distorted brand of Islam.

I was also thinking you never here of it happening down south.Its always the deprived areas in the north.

Low live idiots with nothing to do. Trust me I have seen similar people, they are also a pain in the *** for their old parents.

Yes, there is a quarter of a million Pakistanis in London and there hasn't been a case. The environment is rife with high unemployment, crime and so on.

Their anti social behavior means they feel they are deprived of some rights as British citizens-
British should also look into it-

Low live idiots with nothing to do. Trust me I have seen similar people, they are also a pain in the *** for their old parents.
When those parents gave up a life and all they knew was work plus add the racism they faced just so their kids could have a better future.To be repaid like this those kids should hang themselves

Their anti social behavior means they feel they are deprived of some rights as British citizens-

What has happened to them is of their own doing. They have little respect for the establishment or society and instead adopted the ghetto mentality. They are always the victims even when they do commit crimes. The fault of the British government was to be too lenient on them and not properly get rid of this filth.

The article states that most were "Asian" men and many were of Pakistani origin. Yet here Indians are acting like all were of Pakistani origin. While it is shameful for the British Pakistani community nonetheless, there is definitively a difference between many and all.

What has happened to them is of their own doing. They have little respect for the establishment or society and instead adopted the ghetto mentality. They are always the victims even when they do commit crimes. The fault of the British government was to be too lenient on them and not properly get rid of this filth.
I dont think british government was lenient on them during the famous rights- Pakistani british were the ones who received exemplary maximum punishment-

I stand corrected in my view then. Parents shoulder most of the blame for neglecting their wards.
No parent wants their kids to turn out like this they were to busy trying to put food on the table and pay the mortgage.I know loads of latch key kids who turned out great.

I try and give an example, it may not be apt though: We have a member @Abingdonboy of Indian Origin on PDF. He was born & raised in UK & never been to India.

His Flags were British. However, his 1st flag ie Nationality/Origin of a person was changed to India by PDF adminstors. When he questioned it? Was told you are of Indian origin.

You can apply similar logic to the Bold Part.

Stupid logic to be expected of you, comparing a websites policy to policy of governments lol.

British Pakistanis, mainly from Mirpur, are a disastrous group. The worst community in the whole country.

They're behaviour has nothing to do with them being Muslim. I'm pretty sure pimping out girls and selling drugs is not allowed in Islam.

You are talking to a well known elite hindutva. :disagree:

The article states that most were "Asian" men and many were of Pakistani origin. Yet here Indians are acting like all were of Pakistani origin. While it is shameful for the British Pakistani community nonetheless, there is definitively a difference between many and all.

Sorry bro, this type of crime Pakistanis are the majority offender by a long shot. The Indian community has little to do with, and it is rare to find an offender of Indian heritage amongst such gangs. I only know of one case.

They are deprived of nothing brother. They are plain wanabee thugs. This country has given them everything and many other Pakistanis have done well. These idiots should be thrown into a desert, and rid us of their presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom