What's new

1400 children sexually abused by British 'Asians'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several things here.

Firstly these people are criminals, nothing more than that. It mostly all has happened in some North West towns, which in itself reveals a few things. The towns in question have a very backwards Pakistani population, that came from manual working backgrounds that place little if any emphasis on education. As their kids grew up, they spent their time doing shift work and didn't bother with what their kids got up to, in this case boys. Such crimes have not happened in London or the South East (more affluent) region, aside the Oxford case.

Amongst these boys there is a prevalent mindset that "White girls" are easy. Now they are not the only ones who think this, black men do, other Europeans do e.g. Italians, Greeks, whey they see English girls visit their resorts, however these "men" have taken it into far more dark territory.

So why "White girls"? It's not just any White girls, but vulnerable girls, who come from working class backgrounds and often had many issues e.g. drug abuse, broken homes and so forth. They were seen as the most easily available "prey". Who would believe such girls, who are already demonised and stereotyped in society. Indeed the report mentions how the police couldn't be bothered with them (due to delinquency), schools didn't care (many had been expelled) and the social services were afraid to speak out, due to the boggy word of racism. Have these gangs done it to other women, including their own? Yes they have, however due to cultural constraints, parental support and so forth, these girls were not readily available. This is why you don't see Middle Class girls turn up amongst the victims.

So how did they go about the crimes? At first they would simply approach the girls, often young aged between 11-17 and buy them gifts, such as mobile phones, laptops, clothes and so on. Where did they approach the girls? Many times the girls would be loitering the streets or hanging outside or even near schools. The girls of course would be flattered, as no had shown them attention, even love and so believed these men to be their boyfriends. After a while the pleasant man they had met starts making funny demands e.g. his friends "like" her, and she needs to do "things for him". This is where the girl is at a crossroads, they would either say yes and go along with it all, or they would refuse and then came the violence and intimidation to force compliance. Ironically the girls who went along with it all, naively did so due to their age and were afraid of "upsetting" their man. Once this stage is crossed, the "relationship" is gone and it is a textbook case of pimping and prostitution.

Thanks to the courage of some of the victims, they came forward, along with social workers who literally risked all, and bought the cases to the media and of course the police. Once the outrage erupted, arrests were swift and many of these vile savages have been jailed for life or near life.

So should the community shoulder the blame? Partly yes. They didn't spend time with their offspring and when alarm bells were being set off, some of these folks blamed the "wayward" girls. This isn't something sections of the community indulged in, as mentioned before the authorities did the same thing. The thing is, with crimes such as this they were often carried out, out of sight. If you read many of the reports these crimes happened amidst the seedy underbelly of the "night-time" economy, i.e. takeaways, clubs and so on. Very few people in the community are familiar with the going ons in this area of our society. The sons, brothers etc who were indulging in this were doing so away from prying eyes. The reports talk about extensive use of safe houses, remote parks, fields, derelict sites and hotels. A parent wouldn't know any different. Unlike when a young man who embraces Islamic extremism you will see visible changes e.g. change in appearance, more overtly extreme in views, stopping worshipping at the local mosque and going to a "centre" or house etc. With such men there wold be no change and they would go about their normal routines. Those who may have been asked about where they going, where they have been and why they took so long, by parents, wives and so forth, would have just replied they had been with friends, and no one was none the wiser.

What can be done to prevent this? There are already numerous organisations that have been and still are working to combat anything like this happening again. So they visit community centres, approach young Pakistani men to talk to them and visit mosques (something I'll bring up in a a bit) , and involve themselves with what is happening in the night-time economy. Such folk such as Mohammed Shafiq, the director of the Lancashire-based Ramadhan Foundation, are doing a great job in this regard.

"I was one of the first within the Muslim community to speak out about this, four years ago," says Shafiq, "and at the time I received death threats from some black and Asian people. But what I said has been proved right — that if we didn't tackle it there would be more of these abusers and more girls getting harmed."

Shafiq says he is "disgusted" to hear some perpetrators refer to their victims as "white trash". He adds: "I say to them, would you treat your sister or daughter like this?"

Gangs, Girls and Grooming: The Truth | Standpoint

"Apna Haq" is another group, and also mentioned in the article.

Going back to the issue of faith, these men were completely irreligious. One Imam in Bury said to me "the only time you will see one of these bastards in a mosque is when they are dead" i.e. for their funeral prayer.
They were involved in drugs, weapons, alcohol fuelled rape parties and were not reachable by the religious establishment. Another thing, these girls were never converted, or forced to Pakistan or anything like that, that might be the case with "Love Jihad" or whatever term is used now for it. The religious element was not there.

On a final note, I'd like to say my prayers are with the victims and my damnation and anger upon these so called men. It has been a real slap in the face of those who denied it. The small comfort is that hopefully we will never see this again, as the crime is well known now and people will look out for it, and that includes the authorities, social services, the police and of course the Pakistani community.

I am glad there are British Pakistani organizations in the UK trying to combat this disease. I also got a chuckle out of the Imam's comments which is entirely true. Notice how kanjar Indians are trying to act like this behavior was taught to them in mosques when the Imams themselves never seen these dudes in their mosques. Like stated the really religious Muslims would not do such things at all because such people do not even date women let alone groom women.

Sorry bro, this type of crime Pakistanis are the majority offender by a long shot. The Indian community has little to do with, and it is rare to find an offender of Indian heritage amongst such gangs. I only know of one case.

Yeah but I have read of cases of Bangladeshis doing such things as well it is not just Pakistanis. Indians are the richest community in UK so obviously they would have less time for thuggery.

The member to whom I made my point got it. Apparently, he didn't find it stupid. :whistle:

Does not make it any less stupid. :)

They are deprived of nothing brother. They are plain wanabee thugs. This country has given them everything and many other Pakistanis have done well. These idiots should be thrown into a desert, and rid us of their presence
True this country give people so much help an opportunities if they want to improve.Alot of south asians came here with nothing and have made it even with the language barrier.

Reactions: waz
These are all British citizens and nationals. However, these guys must be trying to avenge their forefathers who suffered under British imperialism.

Yeah but I have read of cases of Bangladeshis doing such things as well it is not just Pakistanis. Indians are the richest community in UK so obviously they would have less time for thuggery.

It's even rare amongst the Bengalis, they are more into the "Jihadi" flex, which has declined in Pakistanis here, thanks to our efforts.

I know people don't like hearing this, but the Indian community are text book great immigrants, and the Pakistani community in the UK could learn a great deal from them.

These are all British citizens and nationals. However, these guys must be trying to avenge their forefathers who suffered under British imperialism.

Are you being serious? Just don't bro.

"British-Asians"? Has any British-Japanese ever been accused of such crimes? What about British-Indians? Any British-Chinese?

The reluctance on the part of the media to call a spade a spade is quite infuriating.

It is elements of the Pakistani and Bangladeshis (sometimes Afghani) community in Britain responsible for such atrocities.

"British-Asians"? Has any British-Japanese ever been accused of such crimes? What about British-Indians? Any British-Chinese?

The reluctance on the part of the media to call a spade a spade is quite infuriating.

It is elements of the Pakistani and Bangladeshis (sometimes Afghani) community in Britain responsible for such atrocities.
Why is it any other British Asian group doesn't raise it's voice against such clubbing?

I'm sorry but it is a LOT more than just 5 men, this isn't the first case of such and, I fear, it won't be the last.

So you mean Pakistani diaspora in UK is that bad?
You are a NRI in UK, so you know more about it .Am I right?

The media all day has been calling them "Asian or Pakistani heritage". The ITV news report at 18.30, 10 minutes ago ran the headline "Pakistani decent gang".

Prof Jay’s report said almost all the offenders were of Pakistani heritage

Rotherham child abuse scandal: Paedophile gang's appalling crimes lasted 16 YEARS as authorities feared being labelled racist if they tackled it - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

The lack of reports was partly down to a fear of being racist, Prof Jay wrote, as the majority of the perpetrators were described as 'Asian men', and many were said to be of Pakistani origin.

Read more: Racism fears stopped social workers saving children from sexual exploitation from Asian men in ONE TOWN | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Laura, 17, had been groomed by a string of British Pakistanis

Read more: 1,400 girls abused by sex gangs as social workers and police feared racism claims, report reveals | Mail Online

Why is it any other British Asian group doesn't raise it's voice against such clubbing?
I don't have an answer for that...

So you mean Pakistani diaspora in UK is that bad?
You are a NRI in UK, so you know more about it .Am I right?
British born and raised mate! I don't know about all of the Pakistani diaspora being "that bad" but I do know there are some deep seated issues within the British Pakistani/Muslim community and the abuse of such girls is not the sole issue- extremism is another HUGE issue within this community.

Poverty levels for this community are vast, they are inward looking and extremely ghettoised who would prefer to ignore these issues then address them or report them to the authorities. And I don't want to hear this is a British problem because the root of all this is that many Pakistani boys see white girls as bellow them, as "sluts,slags, whores etc" and this is reflected in the older generation's views of white girls. The boys think that these girls are to be treated in such ways and the community looks the other way. I am British I have a knowledge of such things, even educated "moderate" Pakistani boys echo such views- the Pakistani boys I knew at school (one of the most academic schools in the country) said some sickening things about white girls.

And you know what, these scum aren't just targeting white girls, ever heard of Kaur to Khan?

I don't have an answer for that...

British born and raised mate! I don't know about all of the Pakistani diaspora being "that bad" but I do know there are some deep seated issues within the British Pakistani/Muslim community and the abuse of such girls is not the sole issue- extremism is another HUGE issue within this community.

Poverty levels for this community are vast, they are inward looking and extremely ghettoised who would prefer to ignore these issues then address them or report them to the authorities. And I don't want to hear this is a British problem because the root of all this is that many Pakistani boys see white girls as bellow them, as "sluts,slags, whores etc" and this is reflected in the older generation's views of white girls. The boys think that these girls are to be treated in such ways and the community looks the other way. I am British I have a knowledge of such things, even educated "moderate" Pakistani boys echo such views- the Pakistani boys I knew at school (one of the most academic schools in the country) said some sickening things about white girls.

And you know what, these scum aren't just targeting white girls, ever heard of Kaur to Khan?
Why not? Any prob with that?

Why not? Any prob with that?
Problem with what?

The media all day has been calling them "Asian or Pakistani heritage". The ITV news report at 18.30, 10 minutes ago ran the headline "Pakistani decent gang".

Prof Jay’s report said almost all the offenders were of Pakistani heritage

Rotherham child abuse scandal: Paedophile gang's appalling crimes lasted 16 YEARS as authorities feared being labelled racist if they tackled it - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

The lack of reports was partly down to a fear of being racist, Prof Jay wrote, as the majority of the perpetrators were described as 'Asian men', and many were said to be of Pakistani origin.

Read more: Racism fears stopped social workers saving children from sexual exploitation from Asian men in ONE TOWN | Mail Online

Laura, 17, had been groomed by a string of British Pakistanis

Read more: 1,400 girls abused by sex gangs as social workers and police feared racism claims, report reveals | Mail Online
I agree that sometimes the Pakistani heritage is mentioned but, as far as I'm aware, the vast majority of the time it is "British Asians". I guess it depends on the media outlet.

Problem with what?
when it comes to distinguishing between British Asians in such grooming cases? Are Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi equally involved in this pedophile grooming cr@p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom