What's new

12 Days Left - LCA races to meet its target date

These kind of laboratory are even present in Pakistan University. Why you Indian think that you are somewhere out of this world.

You can find in (O) about Fatigue and Fracture testing. These are in four to Five top engineering Universities in Pakistan. Every one use it for testing but no one Brag about these minor test as much Shupa Powa India do. View attachment 527774

Ok Thanks I got it.

You are right but as soon as something on Tejas is posted, immediately some people looses mental balance and starts posting anything which derails thread.
They will remain like this only. No amount of data is going to convince them . Weestling with pigs in mud is waste of time

They will remain like this only. No amount of data is going to convince them . Weestling with pigs in mud is waste of time
But no brag about testing a material and troll other to provide a proof that if they have done something like that. Everyone do these kind of test in order to test material reliability as per SOP. India has done nothing new here.

“complete their technical life and were to be phased out in 1990s. As specified in ASR (AIr Staff Requirement) specified in 1985, the LCA was to be inducted by 1994.”

This paragraph is the penultimate argument why the LCA program is a failure in meeting its targets and a mismanagement example for years to come.

Delayed... mismanaged... agreed...
Out dated... No...
Platform has evolved to meet today's requirement... and an entire ecosystem...

If Tejas with current configuration is outdated then how come jf with same or even less configuration is modern ???

If Tejas with current configuration is outdated then how come jf with same or even less configuration is modern ???
pure delta wing is outdated design, and only build for speed, not for agility/maneuverability, F-16 is 70s design but consider most maneuverable/agile design and JF-17 is tailed delta wing design @aman_rai

“complete their technical life and were to be phased out in 1990s. As specified in ASR (AIr Staff Requirement) specified in 1985, the LCA was to be inducted by 1994.”

This paragraph is the penultimate argument why the LCA program is a failure in meeting its targets and a mismanagement example for years to come.
When I was kid and studying in school I first heard about this from air force guy who is complaining that we not yet started any project like that.....now I am middle aged man but Tejas is still in baby walker....or probably walker for old persons....

Ignore @HariPrasad bro he is a baseless troll @JohnWick :angel:
Thanks!
When I was kid and studying in school I first heard about this from air force guy who is complaining that we not yet started any project like that.....now I am middle aged man but Tejas is still in baby walker....or probably walker for old persons....
I think they got an alien tech ...therefore,taking time to understand it..:partay:

pure delta wing is outdated design, and only build for speed, not for agility/maneuverability, F-16 is 70s design but consider most maneuverable/agile design and JF-17 is tailed delta wing design @aman_rai
After this line of argument nothing is there to say.

Use some decent calender.

Back
Top Bottom