What's new

12 Days Left - LCA races to meet its target date

Thanks for this immense contribution..Ur clan will be very proud today.

This contribution has been going on since stoneages when we first heard about the plane and till date it hasnt achieved FOC. I wonder how many gazillion years does the bharati industry require to make this so called indigenous plane combat ready.

are you agree or disagree @punit :angel:
Does it matter ? Mirage 2000 series despite being a pure delta type is no way inferior to F 16 series.
If u believe otherwise than continue doing so but it won't change the reality.
Tejas Delta wing is compound or cranked delta type. A slight improvement on Mirage type.

This contribution has been going on since stoneages when we first heard about the plane and till date it hasnt achieved FOC. I wonder how many gazillion years does the bharati industry require to make this so called indigenous plane combat ready.
Wow..I had no idea that u are so emotianllye attached to LCA development !! Sorry to break ur heart.

Leopard Urine is being tested on tejas to make it stealthy and invisible before FOC.

Fingers crossed:p:
Use some on urself as well. It may help..

Does it matter ? Mirage 2000 series despite being a pure delta type is no way inferior to F 16 series.
Tejas Delta wing is compound or cranked delta type. A slight improvement on Mirage type.
F-16 is a beast and in service with NATO middle East,Africa and Asia Look these tattoos..
images-45.jpg

I thought they are making a USS enterprise type space ship.that's why taking time:angel:
After 30 years of R&D I was expecting some 5th gen type super cool fighter jet but they produce is a featherless tailless chick....

Ok, i admit my mistake, you're right @punit :angel::tup:

Wow..I had no idea that u are so emotianllye attached to LCA development !! Sorry to break ur heart.

Use some on urself as well. It may help..

Your hanuman army used it on themselves when they were performing a Bollywood style shurgical shtrike hence they became invisible and stealthy!! Try reading the jokes your army pulls off to make the world believe about their farzical strike before you troll.

Your hanuman army used it on themselves when they were performing a Bollywood style shurgical shtrike hence they became invisible and stealthy!! Try reading the jokes your army pulls off to make the world believe about their farzical strike before you troll.
Wow..That was a quick jump ..

Back
Top Bottom