What's new

12 Days Left - LCA races to meet its target date

A team of scientists from the Fatigue and Fracture Laboratory and the Advanced Seismic Testing and Research Laboratory, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC), Chennai, conducted a crucial qualification test of the fuel drop tank of the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA).

Now some people will be confused. What sort of test are these. They would have never heard this in their life as low tech third generation planes (Some time called 4th generation and some time called fifth generation) do not undergo such test. We see why the planes like J 10 falls from sky on huge numbers.

Now some people will be confused. What sort of test are these. They would have never heard this in their life as low tech third generation planes (Some time called 4th generation and some time called fifth generation) do not undergo such test. We see why the planes like J 10 falls from sky on huge numbers.
There are 400 J-10s in service. Accidents are bound to happen, overall, we have a much lower accident rate compared to India, even our old Mig-21 clones are still functioning well. India is badged as having the worst air force accident record on earth.

The test was carried out according to ‘U.S. Military Standard’ specifications and to prove that manoeuvring during flight would not be affected due to the sloshing around of fuel and additional vibration.

Has anybody heard any chinese plane tested for these kind of tests?

There are 400 J-10s in service. Accidents are bound to happen, overall, we have a much lower accident rate compared to India, even our old Mig-21 clones are still functioning well. India is badged as having the worst air force accident record on earth.

When you have to compare J 10 with Mig 21 to show that they are better, it tells a story about J 10.

Were your Russian planes tested? :cool:. Stop creating excuses for Indian incompetency.

May be not so as chinese. We do not want planes for bragging. We need them for fighting and that is why these rigorous testing. Low tech plane like J 10 do not require to undergo such testing.

Chinese term of third gen jets= western 4th gen jets and chinese 4th gen jets= western 5th gen jets you stupid, and as accidents would happen in every air force, there is nothing unusual about it, and what about your flying coffin Mig-21 @HariPrasad :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
GAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND @HariPrasad :sarcastic::suicide::suicide2:

Chinese term of third gen jets= western 4th gen jets and chinese 4th gen jets= western 5th gen jets you stupid, and as accidents would happen in every air force, there is nothing unusual about it, and what about your flying coffin Mig-21 @HariPrasad :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
GAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND @HariPrasad :sarcastic::suicide::suicide2:

Ohhhh well come. Where had you been for so long time?

butthurt use burnol on your butts, you're answer less kid @HariPrasad

You use Hindu Kafirs's burnol when your back is on fire. I know you don't have your own ant burn cream as well. Go and make one because if India will stop giving you one, your back will keep burning.

You use Hindu Kafirs's burnol when your back is on fire. I know you don't have your own ant burn cream as well. Go and make one because if India will stop giving you one, your back will keep burning.
:lol::lol::lol: what a baseless troller you're, you have nothing to say but in every thread you trolled kid, and we ain't use a burnol,but your all back on fire @HariPrasad :flame::flame::flame:

So what you think they don't have these kind of laboratory for testing. Only supa powa India can do such kind of testing?

You can prove me wrong by citing the references that Chinese planes underwent such testing. I am ready to take my words back.

You can prove me wrong by citing the references that Chinese planes underwent such testing. I am ready to take my words back.
Why it's so necessary to compare Tejas with chinese or pakistani ones ?
Whatever advantage or disadvantage Tejas has is an open secret.

Why it's so necessary to compare Tejas with chinese or pakistani ones ?
Whatever advantage or disadvantage Tejas has is an open secret.

You are right but as soon as something on Tejas is posted, immediately some people looses mental balance and starts posting anything which derails thread.

These kind of laboratory are even present in Pakistan University. Why you Indian think that you are somewhere out of this world.

You can find in (O) about Fatigue and Fracture testing. These are in four to Five top engineering Universities in Pakistan. Every one use it for testing but no one Brag about these minor test as much Shupa Powa India do.
Screenshot_20181220-144634.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom